Post actually talented waifus

post actually talented waifus

no grimes, lavren, carly, hayley

This goddess

Grimes

Occupations: singer, songwriter, producer, sound engineer, live performer, visual artist, music video director, colorist and editor, dancer, model, writer

Instruments: vocals, synthesizer, sampler, guitar, bass, drums, violin, ukulele

Grimes does everything in her music, from singing and songwriting to artwork and production

she does very few of those important things (singer, songwriter, producer) well. Same for all of the instruments, she displays no major talent in any of them

>no hayley
But, she's talented though.

That's what singer/songwriters should do

And they don't. How many female singer songwriters are also producers, sound engineers and multi instrumentalists?
Name at least 10.

(You) * 1000

Every single fucking time anyone brings up female musicians, one of you retards brings up Grimes and the thread gets derailed because you're too autistic to talk about anything else. We just need to ban discussion about women, because otherwise we have to deal with this bullshit every fucking day and we're all sick of it.

Watch me get warned by that mod that likes Grimes tho

I love paramore desu..

Wtf are you doing in a waifu thread? Do you expect music discussion here? Lmfao!

>Morita Doji
That's a rare waifu. Patrician taste though. Mine is Yoshiko Sai.

At looking like a whore, maybe

JOEY!!!!????

this she's extremely talented

Show me proof that she is technically talented at any of those instruments, in an objective sense.

This thread is for waifus that are legitimately musically talented, and attractiveness is irrelevant. Of course a grimesfag wouldn't know that.

shut the fuck up.

>attractiveness is irrelevant
>in a waifu thread
L M A O

I want to clean the cobwebs out of stevie nicks

i'm not going to post pictures of my gf on Sup Forums

it's hilarious how you don't understand you are the only reason these threads get derailed.