Which outcome will have the better shitposting potential on Sup Forums after the game? Brady GOATposting...

Which outcome will have the better shitposting potential on Sup Forums after the game? Brady GOATposting, or asterisk / choker / fratty ice posting?

no takers?

If Falcons win people will just post laugh at Brady threads for the next week.

As much as I want the falcons to win, Patriots winning would provide superior shitposting potential.

patriots winning, like im not even a pats fan but brady's legacy is nearly untouchable already and atlanta has no fans.

pats win and brady's goat case becomes that much stronger and the pats become the second greatest franchise of the super bowl era

first being?

steelers still have 6 owls bruh

Ryan winning I guess but honestly the shitposting situation is not nearly as good as you would think.

Atlanta has no actual fans and no one cares about them. And Brady was considered GOAT by a huge portion of posters even before this game so honestly not a lot changes, I imagine even Brady posters might get bored soon after if he wins.

>Salary Cap

we'll see

Brady

matty ice needs a better meme

Nigga Im a falcons fan fuck you

brady posts will become even more eternal
matty ice is on track to being the new joe flacco

>tfw even if the Patriots lose people won't be able to shitpost about Brady because he's already the GOAT

lol

Same here. We just have patrician taste.

>steroids

every team had the benefit of no salary cap, not just the steelers

if ya aint cheating ya aint trying

The buildup to this game has been non-existent. The people wanted Packers-Steelers.

They wanted packers patriots or Seahawks patriots

>every us citizen has the benefit of being able to buy anything they want.

People wanted Patriots/Cowboys,

The people wanted Cowboys/anybody

Interest in the NFL this season died when Crosby's kick went through he uprights. SB prices dropped 20% instantly

pats vs cowboys/ packers/ hawks/ giants would have all been high rating games
now it kind of feels like if the lions made it in

also nfcc falcons vs dem boys would have been great for ratings

Implying if carr was alive it would matter what nfc was in the owl.

Carr Brady Afcc would be the superbowl cause literally every nfc team is just cannon fodder to the Afc this year.

The reason their is no buildup is because literally no one watched the Falcons, they had like only 1 primetime game. All the attention to other teams. People will only watch this game cause of Brady

>the people wanted packers-steelers
>packers-steelers
>steelers
No one wanted that disgrace of a team in the owl. The patriots made their "high-powered" offense look like shit so wet and putrid that roethlisberger is literally talking about retirement now. Still that doesn't even top what they did to that defense. Made it look like the steelers' secondary coach didn't know Chris hogan exists.

Patriots winning on refball would cause maximum shitposting.

>Patriots win
>Brady thanks his great friend, Donald Trump, for this win.

tough call, the amount of people here who hate the pats is probably bigger than their fans.

While Patriots/Falcons was the worst of any of the potential matchups out of the final four, Steelers/Anybody would've still been worse. Every Steelers Super Bowl the past few years has been slow, boring, and full of refball.

>top 5 super bowl of all time
>best fourth quarter of possibly any game ever played
okay

>atlanta has no fans
neither did Seattle before they won the owl. It honestly depends if either team gets it's ass kicked. If it's close yeah, they'll be shitposting for a week but if it's a blowout that's eternal. From pats fans and pats haters

people keep bringing this up but I always wonder why I never see pics of rapelesberger wearing six rings

got one right here bro

Squeelers are bottom 5 liked teams for me but wtf? Owl against Cards was amazing

seatranny detected

>random copypasted clipart hands
fake and gay, exactly like shitsburgh fans

when did the stoolers win their first owl anyway? was kennedy still president at the time?

Brady will have more rings before he retires than the stillers will have overall.

>Six owls separated by 50 years
>More impressive than 5 owls in 15 years

This is what insecure Pittsburgh fags actually believe.