Whats up with this shit on t*mblr, seriously

whats up with this shit on t*mblr, seriously
out of curiosity of how deep the rabbithole goes i went to the site to look for degenerate shit like this and ended up browsing through hundreds and hundreds of unique t*mbrls filled with this
spent hours upon hours digging through and when i finally decided to stop almost four and a half hours later i still had like 50 unvisited tabs open of new ones
what the fuck

What's wrong?

Yeah what's the beef?

and this isnt the worse of it
there is even more degenerate shit

i think i will go back there tonight to see
didnt even look for half of the keywords i have written down

Please post for science..

dont remember which it was

Nice cover for a black cock thread.

Looks at this strong black babymaker, he will put countless babies inside the wombs of white teens with it and you know what this is called? Evolution.

beautiful...

Who cares about that.
Just accept the misogyny of it.

he will be able to directly pump his seed into her cervix

Share your best finds faggot.

Pic: Hotwife likes black dick.

that is a dildo m8

A black one.

moar of her?

doesn't the same group "protest" rape, by having "free rape" signs etc and doesn't this mean, by their own logic, that they protest rape by africanswith this one? hell, I don't understand what they're thinking, are they just that dumb, or is it me?

maybe it's just shopped though, I would believe this though, poe's law and all

Are you just now learning that feminists are dumb?

I guess everyone has to learn someday :l.

Yes, they're dumb, so unbelievably dumb you begin to question if you share the same species, welcome to the real world.

>welcome to the real world jackass!

Bigger question is why are you spending hours of your day looking at this stuff?

Post the tumblrs

Jet black, not shit brown

If you think thats bad you should try and google swedish interracial, british interracial, finnish interracial, muslim interracial etc.. The propoganda is insane.
and the funny thing is only about 5% of the girls on those tumblr sites are actually scandinavian