My vagina when he says his favorite genre is metal

>my vagina when he says his favorite genre is metal

Shut up, bitch. You don't care what music Chad listens to.

>>/r9k/

just cuz you're on the internet doesn't mean it stops being a butthole

are you a cutie
if you are a cutie please be my cutie

>my vagina when he says his favorite genre is ambient noise

Why the fuck should I care what you think of my taste of music, whore? Do you expect me to just suddenly stop liking my music just because your narcissistic cowpie of a mind thinks that all men's behavior should revolve around you?

Women prefer twinks these days they can easily bully. Real men, men of the world, like me, can dominate your pussy easily.

>metalfags are so braindead they cannot recognize satire
Autism

Can you show us how the soles of your feet react to various musical genres? I need to know for a school project.

women are subhuman garbage

no joke because Metal is the Pro Wrestling of music. Obviously gay af but they all got a rationalization for why it's actually smart and cool

This is why you cant get one m8

Only an existential masochist or a retard would want a woman.

gay

Good way to save money

pic related is OP

It's wide open?

This is why everyone makes fun of American girls

This is also why I unironically want Russia to nuke us into oblivion because every facet of our country and culture is garbage

Russia is also shit. Just make your own culture and convince other sane people to do the sane.

*the same

> Ugh, America is so degenerate! I wish based Putin would just nuke us, because Russian culture with fourteen year old girls fucking drug dealers for heroin is so superior
Actually kill yourself. You are too retarded to live.

No matter how you look at it, pedophobic laws are tyrannical. Humans consent at around 5-6 years old IMO.

>i unironically want to be nuked
oh the irony

Fuck off Scaruffi.

That is still better than some mexican tween twerking to rap and taking xanax for her Snapchat story desu which is pretty much American culture explained

t. pedophile

>wanting a filthy 3DPD when you could have a superior 2D waifu.

What the fuck is wrong with all of you?

There's some serious hormones raging in this thread. I'd never want to be 16-21 again. It gets better, guys.

>hormones make you not care about women
lmao

this, trust us

everyone cited clearly cares very much about women

why do you assume women need to be "cared about", they aren't children

english be Your language of second?

Back to /r9k/ with you

I'm 42, i've had more sex than you've had hot dinners.

>caring about harpies

>It gets better at 22
I wish this was true

As an ex metalhead I totally understand

I think you misunderstand.

>Turning 25 this year
>Still kissless virgin

Music for this feel?

ree

Hahaha, ayo girl. I bet I can get dat pussy gushing talking about field recordings, and dark wave neoclassical. If you're lucky maybe I'll take you back to the crib and get you to pop that pussy on a hand stand to some harsh noise.

>Music for this feel?
metal desu

I don't care. :)

I have to know what genre gets you wet. Not because I give a shit about attracting you, I just need to know where this autism leads to.

rap ;)

>;)

You say that like rap is intrinsically worse than metal. Both genres are filled with fucking garbage and also have truly phenomenal acts. At least I can write you off as being an idiot now.

There are literally no good rap songs. If you think otherwise you're probably... "urban".