Hur durr leftist modernist Cuck pope

>hur durr leftist modernist Cuck pope

Pope says gay marriage is from satan
cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
Pope Francis speaks against Gay adoption
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
Compares trans rights to nuclear arms race
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
Pope Francis says that there's no salvation outside the Church
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
He excommunicates an Australian priest supporting gay marriage and women clergy
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
Pope Francis is against gender theory and for traditional gender roles
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
Pope is against abortion
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
He Encourages the use of force against ISIS
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
Pope Francis is against lukewarm "faith"
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
The Pope is misquoted often
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
The Pope Rebukes Communist Cross
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html

This meme needs to die.

>0
amen.

KISS

He's a Jesuit cultist and a supporter of the commie Liberation theology.
The Catholic Church is fucked.
They should find a way to assassinate him before it's too late.

>humility and service to your fellow man are bad virtues because some people as wicked assholes who take advantage of your virtue to sow destruction and vice

Why does he have to be so homophobic and transphobic? At least Hinduism is more tolerant, the transgendered community (Hijras) have been recognized for tens of thousands of years here

this
actions, not words

he is a faggot nigger lover

This, the day he starts worrying more about the eternal salvation of the rapefugees (by trying to convert them) than their earthly comfort, then I'll consider him a true Pope.

Here we just have an hubristic cuck thinking he's Jesus tier.

You've also tolerated people shitting in the streets for thousands of years.

This

Thread officially pinned

Just another attempt of media's brainwashing.

>Hurr durr even Pope is leftist. Look at him licking these feets.

I don't see Jesus kissing any feet in your pic.
Francis went too far with his submissive faggotry.

Reminder that humility is just one of the virtues, to combat pride. There's fortitude and courage as well as prudence, and anyone who has those three would realize (and acknowledge) that the refugees are cucking Europe.

>I HAVE TOO MUCH PRIDE AND I LOVE BEING PRIDEFUL HUMILITY IS FOR WEAK FAGGOTS!!!

Humble yourself, lest you be humbled.

She isn't kissing either.
Francis is a degenerate homo footfag.

>post yfw JP was the B.O.A.T. pope

>Luke 7:38
>As she stood behind him at his feet weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears. Then she wiped them with her hair, kissed them and poured perfume on them.
>kissed

> The proud and arrogant person—“Mocker” is his name— behaves with insolent fury.
>insolent fury
>Proverbs 21:24
Calm down Mocker.

Fuck your kike religion.

>kissing Jesus' feet
>the same as kissing a rapefugee's foot

Humility unto the Lord. No other man should be treated like the Son of God, pham.

>LGBT issues
>things that actually matter

he's a cuck that supports other races

race is all that matters

Oh I know that. I'd love Chaldean Christians or even Yazidis to flood in. They at least have human descency and appreciation of charity.

But pride also infects the cucked, pride in their "tolerance" and "activism." Of their "multicultural acceptance of all people." They take pride in this cucking by touting it as "progressive." As them being such "good and humanitarian people." But they'd never want to confront it really. They just care about image. Even if it kills them they will work to enforce that image of "tolerance."

>race is all that matters

Do you even Galatians 3:26-28?

Christianity is a cuck religion.

This is just marketing of a burgeoning religion to convert as many as possible.

And although Catholicism means universal, there's a reason different people have different religions.

As I said in , Francis is not trying to convert those refugees although it's the whole point of pretending to be all brothers and sisters.

Universalism, when it's not a nicer way than just saying imperialism or proselytism, is suicide.

>implying homogeney is only good when it's isolationist

And his idea is "they shall convert if we show our merits" which is a good way to try convert others... If you're dealing with sensible people who can reason that is. Rapefugees, unlike actual nonchristian refugees like the Yazidis, don't care. They don't consider outsiders animals, let alone humans. They need to be approached differently. It's not like you're trying to get your Korean neighbor Mr. Park to convert, the Muslim can't just be talked to. His religion is a strategic military battle plan and political system.

The Pope has the right idea, he's just employing it on people who can't be reasoned with in their current state. They can't be treated like Naive Pagans of Old, but Malicious Soviets of Yesteryear.

>implying homogeney is only good when it's isolationist
That's not what I meant, sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

And you're wrong if you think Francis is trying to convert them by seduction. He's not doing this, what he's doing is same thing Catholicism has been trying to do for the last decades: interfaith dialogue.

the man is a self-lothing closet fagot who is most certainly a pedophile and protects other pedo's.