soundcloud.com/hvzydvys/you-always-find-a-reason-to-2
soundcloud.com/kirilovband/solaris
soundcloud.com/lofse/flowerpecker
soundcloud.com/amongjupiter
soundcloud.com/yungrefugee/dirty-gueetar
soundcloud.com/supplementusa/ev-bravado
soundcloud.com/caspercaintreevillage
soundcloud.com/unikonmusic/moonrise/s-Y4D1Z
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/vaporwave-is-just-80s-music-slowed-down-and-you-know-it
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/i-dont-value-my-life-enough
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/covers
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/old-good-days-happiness
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/dynamite-ep
soundcloud.com/matanken/the-way-the-earth-circles-aroud-the-sun-makes-me-feel-dizzy
soundcloud.com/sumtimes/fragile
soundcloud.com/mc_lain/tag-mclain-doubt-the-hustle-1
soundcloud.com/mauvaismedicament
youtube.com/watch?v=TaEknworeHs&index=1&list=UUSZK1yJETaafA0wTJT4ghEw
youtu.be/NuLHK1d07RA
soundcloud.com/4esv/sets/blurry-shadows
soundcloud.com/moominboom/shame
clyp.it/user/djax3c4z
soundcloud.com/seni0r/sets/the-wax-ep
catpaps.bandcamp.com/
re-vised.bandcamp.com/album/first-five-songs
re-vised.bandcamp.com/track/tangerine
soundcloud.com/yachtson
soundcloud.com/deleralo/sets/transitions
soundcloud.com/fouratnight/tea-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>shoegaze/indie/90s emo/pretty noisy
>ffo duster, pinback, alex g
>free so take it

I review albums on Youtube.

Bandcamp releases on Wednesdays: youtube.com/watch?v=cRlklr5c7Zk&t=1s

Mainstream releases on Saturdays (just released today): youtube.com/watch?v=XEjGQaNGM2k

And on Fridays I add my most played SoundCloud track on this playlist: soundcloud.com/mqtomusic/sets/track-of-the-week-july-2017

Feel free to send me your albums on Youtube or your tracks on SoundCloud. I listen to 100% of what I get. And if you would like to support this project make sure to subscribe.

m.soundcloud.com/user-167298638/livoniataylor-city-forever

>experimental pop, noise pop, piano pop
>granddaddy, flotation toy warning, Sparklehorse

This is basically my first track featuring drums and different features other than piano. I tried to create something interesting

Cheers, feedback would be wonderful

So, i have been working with lo-fi Hip hop recently

I have done this without any knowledge of that genre

opinions?

youtu.be/qLNFh1V1pfY

>New Soundcloud EP Out (also on spotify and itunes)

soundcloud.com/thecolorsociety/sets/coastal-visions-ep

>alternative
>soft/surf rock
>indie

Will return all feedback

thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/album/stranger-things-volume-three

>ambient, synthwave
makin cassettes rn

youtube.com/watch?v=HAiM4JhoCyc
>Reminder to everyone in this thread that repackaging samples or otherwise creating some sort of mishmash track is not skill or artistry, it is curation at best and that you are creating nothing but masked collages of other people's work. You are not experimenting, you are doing what a 5 year old does with dish soap flour in the kitchen. You're just mixing together shit that you think will sound good while not understanding the actual foundational expectations of music through actual time spent behind an instrument or composer's hand.
>90% of the time Lo-fi is an excuse for poor mixing and composition skills in this thread. You would all benefit from putting on a pair of headphones when you mix so you can at least create a baseline of what someone with headphones will hear.
>If you say your music is "meme" or ironic, you have a foundational issue as an artist who needs to figure out whether or not the idea of expression is the right thing for you as creating empty drivel that you can't even be proud enough to say, "I made this with my heart and I am proud to say this is mine."

>Every soundcloud thread is always the train straight to jaded/deluded dilettante town. All aboard.

hellowhirled.bandcamp.com/album/my-heaven

>indie, post-punk, DIY, bedroom rock, lo-fi, all that shit

13 songs in 36 minutes. I did everything except for some things.

FFO: Big Dipper, Guided By Voices

youtube.com/watch?v=F7N8dn2cil0

>latest chillout beat

I just made this beat, and visuals from Jojo (inb4 weaboo)

youtube.com/watch?v=FoIpOPkd6Q0

>Trap beat
>trippy visuals
>distorted bass, kinda wanted to make a XXXTENTACION type beat

i return any feedback

i enjoyed this

not something i usually listen too but i liked it not got any criticism really

my most recent project is on spotify(&itunes aswell)
& i would greatly appreciate your support there.
open.spotify.com/artist/4j0Py0UlkChw77ZJ5PWw82

wasted youth ep
youtube.com/watch?v=ICo0nn-1ltY&t=4s
>>goth// psychedelic pop// r&b

>lo-fi hip hop
i dont think that word means what you think it means

that youtube link is a great soundscape of sound man really dig where you're taking my imagination good work

explain plz

Wow your music is trash.

That's really good! Keep it up!

came out pretty forgetable to me honestly, i like the edition tho
heard the first 2 songs and i loved it, nice one
chill af, loved the visuals (is your recording?) but i feel that is 1 minute too long

im this guy plz give feedback (or give it to anyone in general, don't let this thread die)

I like it man no criticisms

put out some aquatic sounding music not too long ago

mwizard.bandcamp.com/album/ea

If Father John Misty and Car Seat Head Rest had a child. It's got spunk, and personality. Some of the soundcloud comments said to up the bass and I agree. You either need a full piano sound or actually add a low rhythm guitar or actual bass guitar. The song builds in this really grandiose kind of way and I think that there should be more layered instrumentation to go along with that. Overall a great track though.

A hip hop beat does not necessarily translate to hip hop. Or low fi. I think you need to listen to Avalanches first album and take some notes. What you did at the end where the singing synced up with the beat - that was good. You should do sampled audio like that and maybe don't linger on the same chord progression for so long. It got kinda monotonous.

Solid song, good instrumentation, appropriately sleepy vocals. Not the most original thing I've heard though. Sounds like surf rock. Does make me super nostalgic for Plum Tree though. Maybe turn up that lead guitar a bit. After a while it becomes the most interesting thing happening in the song.

Really like this, pure good vibes and some really catchy songs. It reminds me of early Beach Boys quality in that I can almost see the sunshine and waves. Love the cheeky key change at the end of Anesthesia. Keep it up.

This is my first EP, produced mixed and mastered by me, which is probably why it fell short of my lofty expectations. I'm still happy with it though, onwards and upwards.

>flaming lips-eque songwriting with a bit of madlib in places
>dense (read: a bitch to mix) trippy depression pop

youtube.com/watch?v=a3UTd4VYyZA&t=6s

damn that's chill man

Good home work/video game music. It's a bit trippier and more adventurous than most of the ambient-synthetic shit I've heard on youtube.

I sort of agree with your point about people labeling their music as ironic or "it's supposed to be bad". It just means that the creator can detach their feelings from any potential criticism of the work. However, not everyone wants to pour their heart into something and have it discarded, you know? If you've really got a problem with this, then perhaps you should make something that isn't completely devoid of emotion yourself.

This is nice. Very sweet production. I'm kind of missing a strong, leading melody in this song, but I don't extensively listen to this kind of shit. Shortening it would also help.

New soundcloud single,
Recorded by me and my brother

dystortia.bandcamp.com/releases

>old scoolish metal

Will return feedback

soundcloud.com/cumulostratus

>psych vibes
>chilled out
>spacy guitar

>Ambient, Electronic, Analogue Synths, Textures, Lo-Fi, Trippy, Granual Spacey Reverb

soundcloud.com/nebula-maze/sets/active-imagination

nebulamaze.bandcamp.com/releases

I think you may want to make the synths a bit louder around two minutes when the beat starts to pick up. I really want to start banging my head at that point and I don't feel like the track lets loose as much as I'd like it to. Otherwise, perfect. I loved this.

are you practicing chaos magic with your music?

who is the song from the perspective of?

OP here tell me what you think of my track :P

soundcloud.com/official_contingent
>sample music inspired by eastern research chemicals
I welcome all vibrations

thanks, i'll keep it mind to mess more with the levels in further songs

(also, nice trips)

Yeah man, I like my music kind of chaotic. not sure if that was a compliment or not?

The verses are in third person, the refrain in first person of the antagonist, and the bridge also antagonist.

I liked your song, very chill. Are you planning to add further instrumentation? For me personally, it needs something more if its simply acoustic. Perhaps a instrumental doodle/guitar solo/what ever.. whats your genre? Is this a quick demo or the finished product? You sound kind of like Mathew mcconaughey, and i like that

yeah was meant as a compliment i digged your track and i dont really like metal all that much

I have a friend that does lead guitar so i guess i'll see if he has anything to add, it was just a quick recording i done tonight so i guess you could say its a demo for a forthcoming album when i get better recording equipment

I guess my genre would be punk/rock/folk or I'd like to think I'd get classed as that

niklala.bandcamp.com/releases

>minimalist lo-fi bedroom pop

staticdrives.bandcamp.com/album/the-adm-tape

>avant-garde dance
>electronic
>plunderphonics
>guy with a Pringles can is a featured artist
>harsh noise
>lo-fi orchestral
>raising money to get a sloth rental for a show as a publicity stunt in order to get on Pitchfork
>longest story you'll ever read

soundcloud.com/philipmorris/living-legend-feat-huddy-prod-chris-1

>trap bangers

Yodeling death metal

soundcloud.com/user-899879937/warum-bist-du-spat

Cool, me neither lol. I just like the aggression and power of it, Usually that kind of stuff is what comes natural to me so I just run with it.

Sounds good, I will check your youtube for more stuff. Good luck with finishing the song

soundcloud.com/user-464108690

>STUPID

Just released this last night. All feedback returned.
>neoclassical
>indie folk pop
>female vocals
>bassoon and tin whistle
tsarina.bandcamp.com/album/sandcastles

Recs

Finally finished this song today: soundcloud.com/happyboyofficial/streetlights-city-nights

Let me know what you think!

>chill house
>ambient

like the effects at the 1.14 mark

Also, I liked the lyrics and your choice of words. Could you tell something about them?

This is really fucking good I suggest that you keep up this sound in general. I'd venture to say this is the best music in the thread and I am hyped for the new album

Fuck off nicha

Sure

Every life is a day is a metaphor for how time can be interchangeable and how some points of time can be timeless and seem to last longer, think of dreams you can't wake up from or that feel like forever

Out of line no place to bind is about nomadic civilizations and how they travel, gain a religion then generally decay, mind sets changing over time

conquest is yet to begin is kinda alluding to Sup Forums and how the internet conquest where we rally is yet to happen, like reddits 99% movement but with more violence because Sup Forums is edgy like that

holographic knowledge will enter in is me attempting chaos magic through intent to try get hidden knowledge given to me in my dreams i like the paranormal but don't believe in chaos magic but will try it to see if it works

becoming someone is a fatal mistake just means gaining a reputation puts you at a disadvantage from the anonymity of being unknown

baby poison me some more is relating to a relationship I had which was toxic to me mentally but enjoyable through connecting and sex so I want to be poisoned again with that same love

nuclear power is another allusion to how far we've come and its placed at the end of the song like an apocalypse would be placed at the end of history, ministry of fools is about foolish goverments not running a country properly and simulated chemistry is just a relation to simulated reality ai etc

Hope that explains my though process behind the lyrics

soundcloud.com/nick-leone/i-move

>some sort of rock

Listened to sandcastles

Nice song, not much else to it. I like the vocalist. Keep it up!

Only things I would have changed, would be:
A. the snare pattern, sounds amateurish to my ears
B. I would tone back on the whistle a bit, not let it run throughout the whole song.
Gets a bit boring and colours the song too much for my ears

Only things holding back a really great song from my perspective

Inspired by no longer man osama dadzai
m.soundcloud.com/epileptickid/ningen-shikkaku

You spelled anesthesia wrong.

Just so you guys know.

Same guy, this was by far the best EP in the thread. Keep it up, proud of you.

>snare
It was actually a cajon, no kit used. Probably why it sounds like that. Thanks though, appreciate the listen

soundcloud.com/hvzydvys/you-always-find-a-reason-to-2
>grunge
>emo

soundcloud.com/kirilovband/solaris

>post punk
>minimal ethereal, harmonies
you've got some good classic synth stuff going on here

soundcloud.com/lofse/flowerpecker

soundcloud.com/amongjupiter

>Ambient lo fi
>New age beets
>Hypnotic warmth

Thanks guys, I stole the video from some Japanese Youtuber who makes these driving in Japan-videos. Agreed on the lack of a strong, leading melody but I was going more for a laidback feel

soundcloud.com/yungrefugee/dirty-gueetar

>hippity hop

soundcloud.com/supplementusa/ev-bravado
>experimental rap
>trap rap

Shit I remember back when all I made was lo-fi hip-hop you all loved my shit. So here's my soundcloud with nujabes type beats, horrorcore, drill, dj mustard style, bay area style, some experimental shit.

soundcloud.com/caspercaintreevillage

Forgive the mixing, most of these beats came out the vault, and even my more modern style beats which you'll find if you dig enough aren't the greatest mixes. Even so, I got an ear for samples and melodies so have it. Rappers hit me up if you wanna collab

soundcloud.com/unikonmusic/moonrise/s-Y4D1Z

>trip-hop
>downtempo

oh and if any Sup Forums fags here keep an ear out for the anime samples

Considering how many tracks are on there... I'll just say some stand outs are Nasty, In Love, Vibez, Competition, A Happening on a rainy day, and maybe butcher knife?

these are some of my favorites albums by myself
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/vaporwave-is-just-80s-music-slowed-down-and-you-know-it
>vaporwave/mallsoft

apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/i-dont-value-my-life-enough
>noise
>powerviolence
>drone

me singing Death Grips songs
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/covers

more vaporwave/mallsoft
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/old-good-days-happiness

and this
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/dynamite-ep
>breakcore
>moombahton
>lolicore

I've only FFW'd to a few, but Angel Beats caught my ear. It's fucking nice man

Also, please upload a longer version of Amphetamine

Here

soundcloud.com/matanken/the-way-the-earth-circles-aroud-the-sun-makes-me-feel-dizzy

sad music i made in my bedroom

soundcloud.com/sumtimes/fragile

>lo-fi
>bedroom
>acoustic

Here's one of my latest songs. Tell me how much you hate it. 'Preciate ya.

soundcloud.com/mc_lain/tag-mclain-doubt-the-hustle-1

>HipHop
>Rap
>Self-Produced

my homie already wants me to so it shall be done haha

Thanks a bunch, appreciate the feedback.

Thank you! I listened to Plastic Amateurs and was blown away, great production and that bass line is super smooth. Gave you guys a follow on soundcloud, I really dig this.

Thanks for the catch, and thanks for the kind words.

soundcloud.com/mauvaismedicament

>ambient
>hip-hop
>beats
>chill
>alt

Obvious troll

nice rip off

djhippiemusic.bandcamp.com

>>electronic/ future bass shit

People like you are the issue with these threads. Just fuck off and let me like others music, cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=TaEknworeHs&index=1&list=UUSZK1yJETaafA0wTJT4ghEw Demo from my bands album coming out next year

really good, reminds me of asiwyfa. that snare sounds kinda ugly though

yea its shitty its not really mixed just a demo for us to practice the parts. I used a real drum sample from my kit so i'm happy its not fake at least.

youtu.be/NuLHK1d07RA
>Summer piano piece
>Melancholy

All my shit is original but it's pretty trashy, one of my songs is ear rape.

soundcloud.com/4esv/sets/blurry-shadows

soundcloud.com/moominboom/shame

>Cassette core

Hey I'm the guy in the music theory thread who's style you were trying to emulate, I had to leave and the links in the old thread didn't work, I didn't get to listen to it
Can I?

Also for the thread I guess
clyp.it/user/djax3c4z

SENIOR!?
Hiphop and what ive been calling bedroom punk
soundcloud.com/seni0r/sets/the-wax-ep

Strongly recommended!!

catpaps.bandcamp.com/

>ambient lofi
>synths

bump

nice, really high energy. I agree with the other guy who said it sounded like asiwyfa

I have to say, it sounds pretty typical. Still, I hear the emotion in your voice and it resonates with me. Keep it up.

damn dude, that's a ot of projects! I have to say as far as noise goes, a pale skin mexican is pretty freakin decent. stay hungry.

wow, pretty good! I'd say it's in the same vein as death grips, but it's definitely unique. More of a party version of dg, which is definitely a good direction to take it.

this is sexy, god damn. Are y'all a couple?

dude why are you the fucking best? around? nothing's gonna ever keep you down.

not my cup of tea, too macho/alice in chains type grunge for me. There's some good grooves goin on though.

just sounds a lot like something I heard before.

damn, this is brutally depressing. Every song kinda sounds the same desu

I agree with the guy who said it sounded like metallica, specifically for whom the bell tolls

this shit fucks! Sounds kinda like pheonix, or that other fun pop music that was big at the turn of the decade. This is actually good though, I really dig it.

At first I was going to totally dismiss this for being out of key/bad, but there's a real character to it. I think I'll come back to it later, it really does something for me emotionally. You kinda sound like phil elverum.

*****me*****
>re-vised.bandcamp.com/album/first-five-songs
>punk/post-punk
>existential dread
>bipolar rage
My ep, also

>re-vised.bandcamp.com/track/tangerine
>emo
>lo-fi
>have a nice life x American Football

soundcloud.com/yachtson

>hiphop
>home-made beats
>autotune
>spacey, chilly vibes

I deleted it because making it in 55 minutes was too rushed and it has some parts off tempo

I shared it because i wanted to give myself a challenge, but it ended up backfiring because everyone complained about the fact it's off tempo

New instrumental tape I released recently. Check it out.

soundcloud.com/deleralo/sets/transitions

>Instrumentals
>Polished Sounds
>Wavey

New thingy go peep

soundcloud.com/fouratnight/tea-1

>synths
>electronic

Whatever you say nichard