MAKE WIKIPEDIA HISTORY - MAKE BLACK SUPREMACY RACIST

Get the fuck in here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Black_supremacy#RfC:_Racist

Wiki is asking for votes on if Black supremacy is racist, which it should be seeing that they mark white pride as racist.

Do NOT vandalize, make CLEAR, POLITE, remarks. Let's do this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Black_supremacy&action=edit§ion=28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black people, nor gays, nor asians have done anything wrong hisorically like whites,
whats your point?

WE WUZ

Bump for noble cause

>the actions of some members of a group define the entirety of that group

maximum irony

>selling slaves
>raping kids
>being asians

So why does it mean I can't be proud of my white, Finnish/German/Czech heritage?

kill yourself, retard.

also (You)

It's worth noting that one of the users that claims we need "sources that show blacks are racist" said that a Salon Editorial piece, counts a sufficient proof that white pride is racist
www.salon.com/2015/01/09/5_reasons_white_pride_is_always_racist_partner/

Blacks
>Self genocide
>Killing thousands upon millions of their own kind in their own countries for diamonds, blood, oil and religion
Gays
>spread of the STD Aids
>subversion of a traditional lifestyle
Asians
>self genocide of their kind through political ideology

All I can really think of. Comparing these to a bunch of cultists and madmen for the sake of MUH WHITENESS, white pride, is comparing hot water to acid

If you like Hitler and what he standed for, if you hate jewish globalists, then you should be FOR black supremacy as it is a statement from blacks that they want to preserve their culture (whatever that is) and their identity and we should respect that as we try to preserve our culture and identity. We want black nationalists not black multicultural-communists.

Really?

GO GO GO GO!

(You)

Im not a wikipedia fag. How do I comment to support that it be labeled racist?

>western africans selling their fellow men
>general modern niggers
>gays just generally evil
>mongol empire

Make an account, and edit the talk page at the bottom. Type *'''Support''' - YOUR COMMENT HERE to show support

>degree changes merit of same fundamental immorality

Kill yourself immediately

That being said, one shouldn't feel proud about something they didn't have anything to do with in its initial creation. One can feel proud about expansions upon that, you know like tangential creations or analysis, or covers about it, but not the actual thing that one didn't have anything to about.

So, of course the characterization of the white pride article should be changed to something closer to the other articles, although they are all fucking stupid because of the aforementioned axiomatic ethical delineation above.

It was le epic risky bate

This is objectively the best answer to my question, thank you leaf.

>no one should feel proud of being part of their family, they should obediently bend over for the jews and spend most of their lifetime away from family doing what a good goy does best.

ITT: Retards

I think you should probably read up on your history, faggot.

MAAAAALIIIIK SHABAAAAAZZZ

Simmer down. It's clearly bait.

Now, how come you lads haven't changed the page yet?

Bump

No problem, Spaniard. I deal in truths.

I really love the double standard they give us. It shows just how absolutely great the white race is. It proves all the shit-skin races are jealous of us.

It's also funny because whites are the least racist people who have ever existed historically. We're the only people who've allowed minorities to actually live in our countries along side us, while giving them rights. Yet we're still racists? The fact that this insane double standard exists proves that we really are just better than everyone else.

>Malcolm X

Muh token radical nigger!

> White pride - racist
> Black supremacy - not racist

Wikipedia and

We're certainly better at being civilized, but unfortunately, civility is not an effective wartime value.

i honestly never wanted to believe this until this election cycle

First of all, fuck you.

Second of all,

One cannot be truly, philosophically original, something always from something else. Therefore, one can only tangentially, not originally create something.

And anyway, and who gives a shit anyway, so what you're proud about something, suck my balls. This doesn't have anything to do with taking over the means of production or getting shit done.

Let's just hope we can un-cuck ourselves again like we've done repeatedly throughout history. We just take a lot of shit until we explode. (I'm hoping)

fuck that, americans are pretty good at war when it counts

bumping for justice

It's explained pretty well in the article why its not racist.

>Although both ideologies maintain a belief in superior and inferior races, White Supremacy, and its various permutations, derives from a specific history of scientific racism that provided the rational foundations for, and the moral principles guiding

Because it's fantasy

Funniest post I've seen all week. Thank you.

>brown eyes
>that skin tone
>"white"

my point was that you were wrong in denying the sense of community whites are being denied, are you against white supremacy?
I don't get your point about tagents, to me it looks like you're the one going on a tagent m8.

The last time you've """"won"""" a war was ww2.
And since then your nation has become very cucked and filled with limp-wristed globalist lefties who'll refuse to fight.

white pride is racist because its a fact of life and it makes everyone ass pained

>b-b-b-b-b-b-but nazis

every race has done shit

They say they can't call it racist by the definition alone, they need a reputable source like fucking Salon. Isn't the dictionary a source? Just add a line in there calling it a racist ideology citing every dictionary with a digital publication.

Kind of upset no one has posted any support. To do so, go to :
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Black_supremacy&action=edit§ion=28

Scroll all the way to bottom and add:
*'''Support''' - MY REASON HERE

Am blocked at the moment senpai

Reading through, see this:
>Wikipedia serves to have a neutral point of view.
I had a chuckle.

Why can't we just make a ridiculous WE WUZ rewrite of some articles?

>Black people, nor gays, nor asians have done anything historically like whites
sorry for civilizing the world, losers
i guess it did take us a while to shut down the jew's slave trade

Look at how fucking pathetic cultural Marxism has made you.
Grovelling to Jews on their own platform, asking if maybe just maybe if it's not too much trouble could they extend the same courtesy to niggers as they've been dealing whites.

Simply bring up these points.

1. Is race a social construct.

2. If so then how is racism real?

3. If race is not real but racism is then how is it that only one group can be racist.

Then there is the whole supremacy thing.

Supremacy is in and of itself a wrong thing. Black supremacy, white supremacy, Jewish supremacy it is all superior thinking. Thinking that one is superior based on retarded factors. Supremacy thinking is Ubermensch thinking.

Anyone who denies the above statements is either a 1488er or a supremacist themself

Make a new account on ya phone (without wifi) bro

Are you even trying?

o shit waddup

amen

I am a proud white supporter of black separatism