Is me (a 20 year old) dating a 17 year old bad...

Is me (a 20 year old) dating a 17 year old bad? I'm not having sex with her cuz religion and shit but what are Sup Forums's thoughts on this whole age gap shit?

Pic unrelated

fucking baby raper kill yourself, federal law says all americans under 18 are a child.

you are a muslim so its ok even rape her.

if she is under 18 its been proven in court scientifically she cant consent to sex with an adult because she is a child.

I'm 34 and I've sorta got this thing with an 18 year old going on. I used to be her teacher... So go for it?

No, it is Not Bad !

17 is not a child anymore

I met my actual girlfriend when I was 20 and she was 17 too

Also we had sex when I turned 21 and she was still 17yo

Even her parents where totally okay with that

If your not fucking, its not "dating", you're just buying her shit for no reason.

17 is a child dumbass its literally impossible for their mind to understand sex which is why its rape since they cant consent you fucking pedophile.

Have to say I live in Germany and here Sex with 16yo ones is legal for that age

when I was 18 I was fucking my 36 year old dance teacher. You go get you some poontang user.

Your country is full of degenerates though which is why your economy is falling apart and the US is number one since we protect children under 18.

Can't even tell anymore if the bait threads are not even trying anymore

Right, maybe for you

I know some girls lost virginitiy with 14yo

In Germany it is quite normal to have your first sex between 15-17

lol But it's totally fine for them to decide what their sex and sexual orientation is, right?

20/2+7 = 17
you're fine

Hurrrr durrrr, not every state has the same age of consent...

>be lonely at home
>girl has never touched me
>give advice to someone who wants to date not to fuck
>facepalm.jpg

>In Germany it is quite normal to have your first sex between 15-17
normal to be a pedophile in Germany, no wonder your country is so fucked when its full of child rapists.

I've seen and heard about this for elsewhere too. I think it's good and we are mature enough to handle ourselves.

Its near the 5 year-your-relationship-is-doomed-to-fail mark. Have fun

Also
SEALED

>had more pussy than you've seen on the internet
>because never wasted a nickel on girls who weren't dtf
>you're gonna hold this chick's hand, for years, and never get laid
>dumbass :D

Has not always to do with being pedophile

So pedophiles are looking for real children - 17 would be to old for a 'real pedophile'

And why you are thinking only old ones have sex with the teens

I mean what is wrong about a 16/17yr old boy fucking a 15yo girl ?

under 18 is a child you fucking pedo sympathizer, try learning US federal law.

Your fucking lucky I dont notify Anonymous about your sick ass because they will track you to the ends of the earth and plant shit on your computer just to put people who think like you behind bars where you belong.

>literally impossible for their mind to understand sex
Oh really? What retard bus do you ride?

>cuz religion
lol, jesus is cuckolding you

Luckily US Legal Law is not around the world...

yes luckily you can be a sexual predator but not for long, politicians in all countries are copy pasting our laws to protect the rights of children, since every child is sacred and every one child has the right to innocence.

Don't let him get away. Call the cyber police, they´ll trace him down and put him away for good.

If there's grass on the field, play ball, broheim.

you got problems if you have to fuck children, try finding someone your own age sicko.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Women mature must faster than guys do, chances are she's mentally compatible with you. Besides, it's not like you're both in different phases of your life. It'd be weird if a 16 year old was dating a 13 year old, seeing as they've both got totally different things going on.

If there's grass on the field then fucking play ball.

you belong on a fucking registry for perving on a child.

did you wait for your 18 yr old to graduate before you started your relationship?

was the dance teacher male or female?

Try learning that different states have different ages of consent fucktard.

> dating a 17 year old
confirmed for kiddie diddler, kill yourself faggot!

Youre either retarded or a troll. So in both cases you're retarded.

When I was 24 I dated a 15 year old girl. We were together for six years, and then she died during child birth. I would have been happy with her my whole life if things didn't go sideways.

dude, that sucks. how old was she when she died?