If there's a bird flying inside an airplane and we're weighting the plane, does the weight of the bird count?

If there's a bird flying inside an airplane and we're weighting the plane, does the weight of the bird count?

yeah

>weighting the plane

no, it only affects mass

Take away the t
Understand now? You're powers of deduction are at a 2nd grade level
And he infers I'm retarded.

so the weight doesn't change but the mass does? fucking birds, changing the gravitational attraction of planet earth

>You're powers of deduction

Yes because the bird is exerting downwards force equal to its own weight.

>weighing a plane as it's flying

Why are you doing this to yourself?

When was it indicated that the plane was flying? It wasnt. The bird is flying.

Nice fail.

mass has nothing to do with gravity

fucking dumbass

I don't know. Do you weigh air?

Weight is the pressure a stationary body puts on its support.

The bird flies inside the plane, using the force of its wings (don't ask me, don't know how that works) to support itself, therefore, it produces no pressure on the plane, and thus, on its support. Therefore, the bird won't be weighted if you weight the plane.

Assuming that you're always right is unproductive.

No, the bird isn't touching shit, just like if you jumped on a scale it wouldn't read your weight.

>mass has nothing to do with gravity
w = m*g

you double nigger

Im weighting for the right answer...

I reckon i could take at least one emu and maybe an ostrich up with me in my piper cub. If they didn't have luggage.

>weight = m * g
>m = ?

this is how you're retarded

The formula you posted shows that weight on earth is a function of mass and g, average gravitational acceleration on earth. It still doesn't show us that m = f(g).
Do you want to know why that is? Or do you want to be right? I can admit that you're correct right here, publicly. But this right here is your choice. And certainly an important one.

No, because it is not exerting force of its mass via gravity against the weighing plane. (and I don't mean airplane, I mean the floor of said airplane.)

m = w/g

You are insisting that m and g are independent, but they are linearly dependent through g. Unless, that is, you claim that g is subject to change, which is why I posted:
>fucking birds, changing the gravitational attraction of planet earth

I really don't give a flying fuck buddy, I already know that I'm right and you're too fucking stupid to see it. I'm just killing time.

Look at this man. He is right.

I can't have a fellow scholar in pain. So shut the fuck up, relax, and leave the thread.