YO HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET RID OF THESE LITTLE SHITS!! THERE'S LIKE THIRTY OF THESE LITTLE FUCKS IN MY APARTMENT AND...

YO HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET RID OF THESE LITTLE SHITS!! THERE'S LIKE THIRTY OF THESE LITTLE FUCKS IN MY APARTMENT AND I'VE SPENT THE LAST TWO HOURS TRYING KILL THESE CUNTS BUT I'VE ONLY GOTTEN LIKE FOUR!! Is there some sort of trap I can make to catch them?!?!? I've tried doing some wikihow bullshit but it didn't work!!! I also think I have some fly infestation but I'm not sure yet. Please Sup Forums they're all over my apartment and I'm fucking scared!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Sourcing4U-Executioner-Mosquito-Swatter-Zapper/dp/B003TT3GDC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1500571775&sr=8-2&keywords=the executioner
youtube.com/watch?v=FTVn6OhATaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't be dumb, embrace your fly overlords.

YOOOOOOOO ONE WITH SOME LONG ASS FUCKING LEGS LIKE TWO INCHES LONG JUST FLEW OVER HEAD.

try to find out how they're getting in, make sure there isn't any gross shit in your house or open doors/windows.. But they die after a couple days

Get some fly paper and you'll catch a majority of those fuckers.

I've recently had the same problem. I found this amazing trap that kills them slowly. You half fill a large jar with syrup, put a cut up hot dog in there, and poke holes in the lid big enough for them to get in there. Your welcome

Yo my dumb ass brother left some oven macaroni in the oven for like a month but I threw it out like two days ago. A fuck ton of maggot grew in it. Could this have been the source?

This is what you need.

Take out the trash and clean your bathroom. Problem Solved

are you fuckin serious nigga

get one of those sticky strip things that hang from the ceiling

they have a fucking life span of 2 weeks!
get rid of their food source!!!

just eat them, noob

Yes. My brother is a retard.

Also checked

drain/fruit flies use a spray-bottle with water to knock them down, then smash

Flies, route/corner them into your bathroom and shut the door, trapping it. Then swat with magazine or something.

Salt gun

BUy one of these, kills them with a loud crack and if it's dark a nice blue flash, you'll fucking love chasing the cunts with this thing

amazon.co.uk/Sourcing4U-Executioner-Mosquito-Swatter-Zapper/dp/B003TT3GDC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1500571775&sr=8-2&keywords=the executioner

I don't have syrup or a big ass jar but I'll try something like it. Time to commit genocide.

How the hell did you not notice before?

Just use raid cockroach spray dude. Just a small blast will fuck them up bad enough to knock them out of the air, then finish the job as they crawl around withing in pain. Just make sure you don't breath it in, and clean off any surfaces it gets on that you place food on.

Me: CS:GO is on sale for $8.50 mama please b0ss i suk yo dik

Mom: What I already bought you CS:GO last year,, the fuck?

Me: I got overwatch banned pplllls b0ss i w@nt csguu

Mom: wtf now you want overwtach f u bru

Me: oh no well yea i do but too muc $$ so rip

Mom: that csgu is cuming ouuut of yoir collig tutin

me: dunt matter csgo > colgate anyway

mom: WAT! WAT YOU SAI TO ME BIC BOI NO CSGO FOR YOU NO POKEMON GO FOR YOU NO FOOD-TO-GO FOR YOU BIC BOI
*buys gcso*

me: ma this is Chinese bootleg of csgo pllelesss

mom: too bed u pley it

me: ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ) y it so bad.. it's made by Calve is the C for Chinese

Calve: no the C means "shut the fuck up and play it""
me: theres nothing in that sentence that represents C you illiterate Chinese company wannabe-volvo

Calve: i forgot to add Chink.

me: tru im a chink boi

Mom: yea you are fgt now pley and get chinese skins so i pay for new cer

the end. ps she really did get that new car #fromsanddunetocar

fag

Your tendies are getting cold.

Yeah. Those maggots love this kind of shit. Do not only clean the macaroni pan, clean the whole oven with some aggressive shit to get the smell out. Flies love the rotten smell.

As for traps : cup half full of water; one little drip of soap to break surface tension; vinegar to get that extra crispy smell. I had a similar problem in my kitchen and the flies didn't fall for it, though. Cleaning all messy things and opening all windows helped a lot. I hunted down the rest with a canning rubber - it's too fast for the little fuckers.

Open a power cable, like a spare computer cable.

Set up a box with parallel metal rods in it, spaced 3mm apart.

Wire them up so they're alternately wired to phase and neutral from the power cord you opened.

Place honey, food, whatever in the bottom of the box, the metal rods should make it impossible for a fly to get inside without touching two rods.

Put it in a safe place and connect the power, you don't want to blow yourself up.

Whenever a fly lands on or touches two rods they get a shock. This is painful/frightening for a human, but a insect will go up in smoke.

I went away for like a week and left my brother alone at the apartment. When I got home there was a box of moldy little ceasers pizza. I threw it our thinking it was the source of the smell but I wasn't. Next day we get more pizza and throw it even the oven still noticing the smell but I thought it was left over from the pizza before. So put the pizza in the oven and ignore. Next day my brother goes to chuk e cheese with his gf and brings back pizza. He puts it in the oven. Later that night I go get pizza then finally notice the macaroni.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTVn6OhATaI

Looks impractical.

Seems fun but I don't wanna wait anymore for the shipping.

Are you dead ass serious?

Spray Hot Shot on all your windows every week. As they land on the window they will adsorb the poison and die. Also it's important you eliminate all sources of standing water and cover drains up.

I'm too retarded to do that if you haven't already noticed I'll probably end up killing myself.

My problem was a tiny bit of chicken breast that fell down the crack between the oven and the sink. Difficult to spot. Party for the flies.

Thanks bros I'll try all of this.

look up the bug shooter gun. its almost like a super soaker, but u load it with table salt, and blast those fuckers. I swath commercial for it last night.

but its fun

1. use your brain

Do the shit in pic related (water+sugar).

Lmao. Spic method, but it actually works.p

So I mixed some random shit from my bathroom and kitchen and put it in spray bottle. This is about 5 percent of what's in my apartment. This will be my last update. I'm going to deep clean my apartment and wage war with these shits.

It shouldn't be hard to get some syrup and a jar. Best of luck

That keeps them away. Doesn't get rid of them

Make a cone trap. Paper plate, make cone shape from paper or somthing big whole goez on top of plate coveri g the bate small hole at top for flies to crawl in. Dry dog/cat food is a great bait to use. Make sure you tape the cone down so they cant get out. They wont escape from the top because they be flying around hitting the walls.

how many times a week do you eat pizza?

How about dont let food stay in your room?

Fly tape!