What did he say to the engineer?

What did he say to the engineer?

>“This man is here because he does not want to die. He believes you can give him more life.”

thanks

Why are the Engineers mad at all oh humanity? Shouldn't they be mad at the Romans and Jews?

*unsheathes jawline*
Nothing personnel, kid.

I'm not even gay, but that nigga looked handsome in that movie.

I'm guessing they know the humans will never stop chasing them and their technology.

I suppose they see humans as a dangerous mistake.

>These men are here to cuck you

because they're edgy

>What did he say to the engineer?
cuck

but they probably are all gay since they invented artificial wombs and everyone is born a genetic engineered male

>Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>reply or your mother will die in her sleep

>how can white aliens even compete

>your dna is 100% the same yet you look nothing alike which underlines how stupid all this shit is

Marble cake

>It would be really funny if you ripped my head off and then killed all these people.

You've got to be kidding me!

I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

It's just common sense.

Yes that old chestnut.

>AYYLMAO

Explains the tearing off of his head

Could he have?
Fuck, wouldn't have made more sense to access the medical database on the ship/base?

I fucked Ted.

They never expect humans to evolved into a space-faring race. We were a simple experiment gone too far

Why the fuck did you spend the first 20 mins of the movie on a really interesting idea to do with star maps on a wall, then fill the remainder with utter garbage.

the star maps were for the system with that planet genius