Since summer started my sister has been wearing less and less clothes around me...went into her room today and saw this...

Since summer started my sister has been wearing less and less clothes around me...went into her room today and saw this...can anyone else relate?

Oh pls c'mon guys!
Feed the troll
Either with incest jokes or bumps for more pics, which we all know will never be delivered

My stepsis does this all the time, I can share pics if you want, kik me: Megakips

I dont have anymore so i cant deliver any, id have to get shoots today. Im jusy genuinly curious if slutty clothes is the norm here

my sister wearing like this all the time,so what?

You have kik though? we can keep in touch lmao, ill share of course

I'd say normal lounging clothes, but she's definitely teasing and getting excited about the prospect of whoever having a look.

If no one was around to see that shit, she'd be picking that wedgie out quick time

my sisters literally everyday attire is short shorts and a t shirt, ive seen her in less, and it doesnt affect me.

Ikr who wants to fuck their sister eww

>Since summer..

you mean to tell me that your sister wears less clothes when it's hot outside!?!? holy shit! i can't believe that. she should be wearing coats and pants because she might get cold or something...

No cause my sister died :D

my sis wears a pantsuit everywhere

Would demolish your sis m8

same

is she a chav?

How old is she, 12?

nop just a Hillary supporter

whats the difference besides where they live?

She's 19

I love some good but cleavage with underware. Also love some sideboob when they ware a tank top with large arm holes

Fuck you

can you take more pics?

Just pull off her shorts and panties an eat her ass up. I always loved doing that to my waifu :3

Yea here is her in winter

SOLD
O
L
D

Slap her ass?

lilwowiebigsauce?

You an American? She play vidya alot.

Here's another of her

OP here she is not 19 and this bitch aint her

OP how old?

post timestamp or fake

Bitch I'm OP. NEITHER OF THESE ARE MY SISTER.