60% of Americans believe Noah’s ark is literally true

>60% of Americans believe Noah’s ark is literally true

Holy shit kek. Why are American so dumb? Would Sup Forums actually defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat_anomaly
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2004
Shoo shoo leaf.

Bad timing, Sup Forums will just argue that it actually happened because of underage trumpfag conservatives shitting up this board

Wait until shilling to be over so the intellectual libertarian shitposters can reclaim the power once again.

Canada why are you so fucking gay?

>be American
>praise Jesus

Didn't they found the boat somewhere?

Who says a great flood didn't hit thousands of years ago, historical records of Mesopotamia and Israel seem to confirm a flood did happen. Suposedly even geology can confirm something happened.

In Turkey.

>Indian education on par with American education

This is some of the best bait ive seen in years.

Of course it happened.

Take away blacks (12%) and hispanics (17%) and it's only 36%

I will defend it. It it affirms their will to live morally, then their perplexing beliefs are inconsequential, that is, unless they force them on others. s

Stop being a cunt and let 60% of the most powerful country on the planet work to continue making it the most powerful planet on earth.

Almost every culture has a story of a great flood. These cultures did not interact with each other. It is safe to say that a great flood did happen and also safe to say that Noah's Ark did exist.

"Literally" doesn't mean what you think it means, friend. The stories in the Bible did literally happen, in the sense that they're metaphors for the great miracles God has performed for us. You're probably one of those atheists who claim to have read the whole Bible but in reality have never touched it because it would turn your flesh into fucking maple syrup you piece of shit.

>Indian
>education

I doubt you've even been alive for more than a year.

Do they have proofs or roaches going full WE WUZ?

Perfectly put suh

It sucks Noah brought rats and niggers but yeah, it happened

>things people say they believe in order to fit in with the society around them

>things people actually believe

pick one

No, it isn't even plausible that a global flood occurred in that time frame. But sure, believe whatever you want.

WE ARE ALL DESCENDENTS OF AN INCESTUOUS CULT WITH ANIMAL FETISHES

When will atheists be banned from Sup Forums?

Its better that they believe Noah's Ark is real than to believe in the Qu'ran.

I can live with idiots who think the world is only 6000 years old. They're actually quite entertaining.

Atheists and Climate change people claim sea levels are rising yet can't believe a massive flood happened 1000's of years ago.
>modern education systems.

>TFW you realize that these polls were conducted on old fucks using landline phones

the other 40 percent use literal translations off the bible to discredit it

believer or not, all retarded

in 2004

>everyone thinks something so it must be right!
That's a pretty big leap to take. Its one thing to say its possible that there was a large flood and many cultures interpreted it as a cataclysm or cleansing, but to say that a guy packed every kind of animal on a boat as everything else got wiped out is a bit much if you ask me.

I don't literally believe the Bible, but it's more important to trigger academics and fedoras, so I say I do on surveys.

A FUCKING LEAF

if you belief the bible you have to belief the flood there is nothing stupid about it

>60% of Americans believe Noah’s ark is literally true

Yeah, they are ok with this, but when muslims take the writings from their own set of sheep-sacrificing primitives and interpret it literally, its a big problem.

How many people got blown up by American Christians last year because they didn't believe in Noah's Ark?

>pol will defend religion

But then who will build the roads?

POO
O
O

Why are you and other under the impression the Bible isn't literal?

Good gosh, I hate these faggots that spew
>Muh Bible is just metaphors or stories

I believe in Adam and Eve, I believe 6 days, I believe the Ark, I believe Moses parted the red sea, I believe Goliath was over 9 feet tall, I believe Elijah was whisked away on a flaming chariot and more.

>god exterminates the entire human race with a flood (remember to worship this guy) other than one bloke and his family who take two of every animal on his boat and repopulate the world

stupidest shit I've ever heard

lol

>because it would turn your flesh into fucking maple syrup
kek'd

leafs live and die by chatting shit.

What percentage are spics and niggers?

I don't know how many muslims died last year because of christian interference in the middle east? hundred thousand?

Believing != enacting

This is the first time in my 9 years on Sup Forums that I have seen a post so retarded it makes me angry.

>Almost every culture has a story of a great flood. These cultures did not interact with each other. It is safe to say that a great flood did happen and also safe to say that Noah's Ark did exist.

Most humans have always lived near large bodies of water so it makes sense that nearly every culture has legends of great floods. Nearby cultures may tell legends about the same floods but when the Chinese tell legends of a flood they are not speaking of the same event as the French. There is no evidence of a global flood happening at any time during human existence. Noah's Ark would have been impossible to construct/maintain and obviously wasn't real.

Is it true though.

This
My teachings saw magic sky fairy that grants wishes to good boys and girls, that men fucking one another is bad, that a guy made a zoo on a boat, and the sky fairy's son died so none of us would go to hell. And the sky fairy commands us to love one another, especially our own.

The sand niggers believe and put into practice that their sky fairy told a brown elf to tell people to kill anyone who doesn't believe what he says.

Yeah, people should have a problem with sand niggers practicing their sky fairy story.

*it is

Do you remember where you were in 2004? I do, you fucking leaf.

I wonder what % of refugees think the Koran is literally true and I'll tell you as fucking terrifying as some of the Old testament shit is nothing compares to the mind of a person who takes the Koran literally. Those people are truly evil.

Why are all the fossils on the surface? Something stirred them up.

Are you trying to sell us on Christianity?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat_anomaly

so a baby is literally better at this than you

Canadian government denies foreign aid as their country literally burns, how can a government be this stupid?

the world had become evil so he flooded it . dont we kill evil people with a electric chair?

what is so stupid about a big ass boat with animals and noah and his senpai on it

>2004

Nice to know you haven't changed tactics in over a decade.

Anyway, continue to attack christianity, the last bulwark against the islamic hordes. Your country will be majority muslim within the next few decades. You're gonna be begging for the days when those "stupid christians" teased your fedora as you kneel down to be beheaded for being an infidel.

The flood happened, just read the epic of gilgamesh and the book of the dead. All written in a similar time period about a similar event

>they're metaphors
They're not
God made everything in 6 days, Noah made a boat zoo, Moses parted the red sea, a bunch of people built a tower, God struck it down, and everyone started speaking different languages. God wrestled with Jacob, David pwned a 9 foot giant with a rock.

The only metaphors are the dreams Daniel interpreted for the King, and the parables Jesus taught.

Liberalism?

Yes. This shall be the most powerful planet on earth.

That's what makes it a miracle

They're are. You're not supposed to post unless you're over 18

>There may have been a massive flood effecting nations in Southern Europe, the Levant and Northern Africa
>This proves that the entire world was flooded and everyone except for one man and his family died and that guy built a fucking huge boat and put two of every animal on it.

heretic

>Poll of 1,011 adults
>60% of Americans

Yes, the flood event happened. Yes, a wise white man with forethought rounded up useful domesticated animals and his people onto a boat. Yes, they survived the ordeal and rebuilt.

Almost every past culture has stories of a great flood, so an ark could exist. I didin't know there are monkeys in Canada.

Good point. That's not a good sample size for a survey

Aboriginal culture has no legend of a great flood

Not sure if sarcasm, but 1000 is a standard sample for a survey

>most powerful planet on earth
>powerful planet on earth
>planet
>earth
Oh I forgot you people believe in Satan and Jebus

>also safe to say that Noah's Ark did exist.

Based on nothing

>Almost every culture has a story of a great flood.

I don't know about that buddy. And it certainly didn't happen as the bible described it. Some people theories that the Mediterranean sea was actually created by overflow from the Atlantic sea, which would great a really fucking big flood, but not at all global.

There is evidence to suggest that the Mediterranean wasn't always submerged.

That WAS the whole world to them, that's why it felt cataclysmic and not regional.

source or it didnt happen

> Yes, a wise white man with forethought rounded up useful domesticated animals and his people onto a boat. Yes, they survived the ordeal and rebuilt.

Any evidence of this? Even if your ridiculous assertion were true it would in no way prove the divinity of the bible or that it's stories are true.

With what evidence?

> Atheists don't believe in Earth

The flood did happen and it would have been absolutely catastrophic for people at the time.

Oh my god please kill me, how did I manage that? I'm glad I don't have a trip on.

well thats the good news. one way or another, you will know the truth. just hope youre on the path of life, not the path of judgement.

humans

>most powerful planet on earth

Again that doesn't mean the story of Noah is true and it doesn't mean that the bible is divine or accurate.

You know, i agree with the general consensus on Sup Forums about most things. Regardless of the shilling and Sup Forums is just raciss memes, this board is right about a lot of things. And then threads like this come up, and you guys go full fucking retard. Believing anything in the bible is flat out full on retarded. It's in threads like these i start to question the shit i agree with you guys, because being on the side of this level of stupid really makes you think twice.

But i think the reality is that most people just live with some cognitive dissonance. The liberals love science and almost all know evolution is a very real thing, yet in the same breath deny the differences in races.

Then there's you guys, you guys believe in magical fairy monsters. Pretty silly but I guess it is what it is.

There is no evidence it happened you stupid fucking cunt.

>Something happened
>What?
>A miracle
>How do you know
>...
>How could it have happened?
>It's a miracle

>2016
>not believing in an ideology that promotes enrichment.

say pol, why believe in things you can't control.

but take control of something you know is absolute. Your mind.

I'm not Christian. I just fucked up really, really bad.

Thank you Jesus that we still have the USA, God's most powerful agent at work in the world today and truly a force for good.

>And I can make this conclusion based on no evidence at all!

That land regression happened over hundreds of thousands of years by any reasonable estimate.

literally or metaphorically, it happened

>There is no evidence it happened you stupid fucking cunt

If there was evidence then you would not be shitposting here but you would be in church

Why would I need an ideology to be adept at philosophy and grow my mind?

>See pick

Cute. I see.

because if they took the bible as just a lesson, that would mean they aren't actually christian

shit clickbait headline

Fuck no, there are folks in the south who build """replicas""" of the ark with dinosaurs and shit, I think that kind of nonsense is what you're after here.
Fedora personally, but I think the 'global flood' refers to rising water levels which would have occurred over about a generation, which would have flooded out any human settlements along coastlines pretty much everywhere. This was 12,000 years ago though, not as recent as christians think.

Plenty of us in this thread are arguing against the retards so it's not exactly fair to say Sup Forums widely supports a literal interpretation of the bible. This shit is embarrassing though, I know what you mean,

>I'd lie to have morals
>most powerful planet

Anddddd why do people insist Christians aren't retarded adults who believes fariy tales?