Homosexual animal erotica

Homosexual animal erotica.

ew that sounds awful

aloha

ISO doggy husbando to love me unconditionally.

I guess you could call me a bear but I'm not super super hairy. And yeah I play a lot of games. Mainly fighters at the moment

hiya

same here

ultra street fighter II at the moment

That's awesome I was actually playing that yesterday. But I mainly play Tekken 7.

I use to be pretty into Soul Cal.
Could be nice to have a friend to hang out with now and then.

I could give you my Discord if you want.
I have to go to work soon though.

just don't break out the N64 and he might leave your pride intact

That collection is my pride.

I mean, it's not like I beat you at EVERY game.

Whats the tag

This Old Dog #2806

Anyhow here's my Discord tag.
Feel free to add me. I have to get going though. I can message a bit while at work.

just added

Can we get some bara?

Does that mean animal or animal male sex?
Because i am certain if its human male on animal male or female its just beastailty.

And given animals do not really have langue as depth as are own more of body langue with some sounds for warning hunt ect so on so forth.
Would they even really have homosexuality it just be something of domination which is common around most animals can it lead to romantic aspects maybe but even animals that do this tend to do it with both male and female not just one or the other where alot of males tend to just be with females but alpha males with higher aggression would be higher an d more likely to fuck both male and female.

Is it just mean or does your comment have so little to stand on its almost retarded and thats coming from some one who is diagnosed as autistic and i learn a 1,000 new things each day and you good sir are special in so many ways.

Hell yes

sauce pls?

Am bored, anyone wanna talk on discord or something?

hi bored, im user

sure send an invite

Argós#2031

server link:
discord gg/3qcXWxP

expired sorry

anyone into rp/erp and woyl like to discord?

That boy is fucking cute, do you kik? raydragon2

bump

bump