Medicfag here. Haven't done a thread in awhile...

Medicfag here. Haven't done a thread in awhile. I started my Tennessee whiskey and I'm looking to probably give away a steam game or something.

/Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/bondingt0night/
steamcommunity.com/id/KabylePlease/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened here?

>Christ. Can tell I haven't been here in awhile. Or maybe I'm already drunk. I thought / was green text.

No idea. Must have been a trauma of some sort. That's not my picture. I don't normally take pics of my calls unless they are memorable.

Do you have any pictures of memorable ones? That'd be pretty interesting

Has anyone died between your hands?

Just for all the lurkers that have been here for awhile and might remember me. I posted a picture of some guys brains on my stretcher over a year ago. I might have the picture still if anyone is interested.

Same I'd like to see some, OP

refer to

As in what? Was living and died while transporting? Or was dead and we never got them back?

The former. What was it like?

Help this faggot

Please give me PUBG mate :^)

if you cant afford it your pc prolly will have trouble running it

I've never had someone living and died while enroute to the hospital so I honestly can't tell you and I won't lie to you and make up some shittastic story.

Sorry friend.

I know this is probably a jib, but I am in school for becoming a Paramedic. But I have some time off between semesters, so I'd love to play some PUBG with friends. Here's my account.

steamcommunity.com/id/bondingt0night/

Thanks plenty if you are giving away a game. If not, thanks for inspiration.

I use a cloud PC, one which I have to watch ads to actually use.

>games: 91
Fuck right off

It's fine, thx

>More than 10 year old account

Mate I've seen people with 4 year old accounts having well over 200 games. if you're going to get pissed off at me, go bark up another tree.

im on practicum for EMT rn, any tips?

My brother was an EMT and then paramedic. Now firefighter. Every time we get together he has another story of the stupidity of drivers.

Would you say drivers are the most stupid people you've come across?

Prove you are in school and I will consider because this guy outted you

sorry man. any other questions?

Depends.. EMT basic or AEMT?

We drive a lot. So we see a lot of stupid fucking people. Mainly drivers. So yes.

whats the most depressing/traumatic incident you have responded to?

What's the worst that can happen?

Ah, my steam ID is: TheCarthaginian btw.
(the poorfag)

Try reverse image searching this image. There's my proof.

I didn't know that you need to own less than >games to qualify.

you can die? That's pretty bad isn't it.

volume 2? Lemme look at my medic books. My brother is taking it this year and I have them sitting behind me. So give me a second.

im canadian so its called primary care paramedic, equivalent to AEMT

There's a volume 1 and volume 2

I'm gonna begin my ambulance studies in August. I'm familiar with medic because of my earlier volunteer work for The Red Cross. What tips would you give a fresh student who want to work in the field and save lives? (I wanted to be a surgeon but I can't because of my carpal tunnel syndrome)

oh and btw I'm a student so I can't really buy any games cuz im poor but PUBG has been on my wishlist for so long.

Ahhh I'm looking to move to canadia soon to do my EMS career there. Advice I can give? Study study study. AEMT/PCP is tough. The best advice I can give is;

There's the book way and the street way. Learn the book way so you can pass your exams... listen, and I mean LISTEN to your preceptors. They will generally give you the street way. Keep that shit in your mind and ask as many fucking questions as you can think of... no matter how stupid you think they are. You have a SOB patient that seems like they are BLS... but your medic ALS'd them? Ask why.. what's the pathology of their current situation... You see something weird on an EKG... ask them. I see a little blip on this EKG what does it mean. You are in school to learn. Ask fucking questions.

But when I'm alive I don't have to deal with being dead, and when I'm dead I don't have to deal with it neither.

Some awful injury or a slow painful death on the other hand...

i have no games at all... i all got them for free or in giveaways, would be really nice if you could help a Sup Forumsro out!
steamcommunity.com/id/KabylePlease/

ahh okay cool thanks, yeah ive already passed the bookwork and hospital prac, just gotta survive a couple more tours! haha

Good luck, friend! I'm happy to see another person interested in EMS. It's a thankless emotional job. However rewarding, it drains on you.