The great debate continues

Sativa vs Indica

>Sativa in the morning
>Indica at night
>You're a faggot

no debate
indica is for deadbeats or people using it medically
sativa is awesome

Why not both, something like amnesia CBD?

das it

Sativa got me through my last term of law school. Best grades ever.

Too much cottonmouth and devil-dick eyes from indica for me. Brings on paranoia and knocks me out flat when cross-fading.
Sativa is chill AF. Good convo and perspective.
>mfw everyone I smoke with only likes indicas

No paranoia?

>mfw everyone I smoke with only likes indicas
Same, but it's usually because quality sativa is really hard to find here. Anyone with a few hundred dollars to invest can grow a really potent indica in their closet

DEPRESSION ? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshshshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahazahahahah

I used to get more anxious smoking indica all the time. Ymmv

My millage may vary?

ever get busted bud?

Also since you're a lawfag, what's parked outside your casa

>northern lights
>an indica

Uhhh, yeah.....

Retard

Can't tell if troll

Triple threes bitches

Debate?
Daytime=sativa=awake
Nightime=indica=sleep

hybrid

agreed

It's 95% Indica.

Sativa to study, indica to chill
Source: am medical student

Well, as far as symptom relief goes i have em all.

Cant smoke but for the future, can i not just mix them up?

indica FTW, Better mood

90% of weed are hybrids, people talk on here like one strain is always the same, but it just depends in how its grown and cured. Most strain names mean nothing.

I'm in SoCal, there's nothing but selection here. I bring a little JackH or an AK47 hybrid, but those nigger friends of mine always gotta pack it with their "top shelf" booty-cush-dream or whatever bullshit that's all crystals and at least 2 guys gotta nap 20 mins after we smoke...
I don't get why they like indica so much...maybe they secretly want to be on benzos or something?

Who cares, I get pretty much the same effects off of anything I smoke. I just enjoy good weed

How long you been smoking? At first, every high was amazing, took a while to find the nuance in each head-change for me

Genetics m8

Have friends who smoke, but due to job I never tried it. Finally retired and gave it a go, to see what all the fuss was about.

>Indica

Was wide awake, took just a few hits off a joint and 10 minutes later fell asleep. I thought "well this kinda sucks." Friend suggested Sativa.

>Sativa

Sitting by myself one evening and tried it. Didn't really notice anything. Began to think to myself "Am I high?" Then began to answer myself "I think you are high?" Then began to have a full blown conversation with myself inside my mind over whether or not I was high. I suppose I must have been, but I didn't "feel" any different, I only seemed to "think" differently.

>Then began to have a full blown conversation with myself inside my mind over whether or not I was high.

Best thing I read all day