youtube.com/watch?v=iFvkms978U0
youtube.com/watch?v=ruf-SYboCOc
youtube.com/watch?v=EPXIzd8LIYM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gjqf2OU0i8I
youtube.com/watch?v=3sjSRVliVOo
youtube.com/watch?v=wjx8wSc2cTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you must be 18+ to post on this board

Oasis were undeniably the greatest, most life-affirming rock band on the planet for a few years there.

youtube.com/watch?v=E4oR7bv9kF0
youtube.com/watch?v=iFvkms978U0
youtube.com/watch?v=ruf-SYboCOc
youtube.com/watch?v=EPXIzd8LIYM

Only overzealous children who want to look credible shit on Oasis though. Everyone who knows anything about anything know that Oasis were great.

john lennon is a meme
nothing more

not only that, he's a prophet youtube.com/watch?v=Gjqf2OU0i8I

>Everyone who knows anything about anything know that Oasis were great.
people such as johnny marr, ray davies, jimmy page, george martin... or what some twink on Sup Forums says

What did he mean by this?

Potato LG as you were x

booyah lads
youtube.com/watch?v=3sjSRVliVOo

>the forth Oasis album Standing On the Shoulders of Gian-
>rubbish
What a prize cunt.

/ourlad/

>mongy looking cunt
kek

proper fucking tune
youtube.com/watch?v=wjx8wSc2cTQ

>a prophet
dare i say, biblical?

Why do people feel the need to argue with celebrities on twitter? Just for attention?

Yeah, that guy should leave Mike alone

Rock music died in the nineties so I have to agree with OP.

gold

He had no creative input in the songs

His voice completely went to shit after 5 years

Shitty attitude

other than that he was ok

Noel's solo work is better and he's responsible for this gem:
>In an interview with Esquire UK, Gallagher was asked if he was “aware” of the hierarchy of UK bands. He responded, “I’m aware that Radiohead have never had a fucking bad review. I reckon if Thom Yorke fucking shit into a light bulb and started blowing it like an empty beer bottle it’d probably get 9 out of 10 in fucking Mojo. I’m aware of that.”
>Later, when discussing the backstory of “Don’t Look Back in Anger” and its subsequent legacy, Gallagher took another shot at the Radiohead frontman. “Technically, there’s better songwriters than I am. Guardian writers will tell you that. Have other people’s songs ever really touched a generation, though? Radiohead? When do people listen to them? Is it when they go out, or is it when they come in? Because I’m struggling to think.”
>He continued, “Look, as soon as Thom Yorke writes a song as good as fucking ‘Mony Mony’, give us a fucking shout. Me and my missus, we were at the Coachella festival a couple of years ago and Radiohead were headlining. We were like, ‘Right, let’s give them one more chance. Let’s go and see them.’ Beautiful, sunny night. We walked out through the crowd as they came on, and they were playing this post-techno: ‘de-de de de.’ We were a bit pissed. Fucking great. And then he started singing. No. Not for us. We’re party people.”

That last line is the most earnestly plebeian thing I've heard, and I love it

Those first two paragraphs are bang on the money desu.

>He had no creative input in the songs
except that if noel had sung all those songs they would have never made it as big as they have

noel's solo work is safe and boring, sort of a poor man's steve mason. I'd rather stick flick of the finger on repeat a couple of times than having to listen to an album's worth of the poison dwarf's coffee table music 2bhay

>if Thom Yorke fucking shit into a light bulb and started blowing it like an empty beer bottle it’d probably get 9 out of 10 in fucking Mojo
He's right

>On Oasis: “They’re a joke, aren’t they? It’s just lots of middle-class people applauding a bunch of guys who act stupid and write really primitive music. Then people say ‘Oh, it’s so honest.’” London Calling, 1995

write a song as good as live forever then, you mopy cross-eyed freak