Did I get asked out on a date?

Did I get asked out on a date?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZrAfMDAqzLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no its an invitation to meet. If you like her next time ya near ottawa ask her to do summin, and try not to act too autistic while hanging out.

I'm quite severely autistic though
She's a qt too

yeah just dont talk about memes. Ask her about what shes been up to and shit, act genuinely interested and talk about interesting things you've done yourself

oh and try not to do the interview ask one question after another thing

Thanks for the advice

Don't listen to the faggots she asked you out. Any girl that would ask you to go someplace with her is definitely into you. Write her back and say something like "well I might make an exception if I get to spend some time with you"

Ya welcome, I know the confidence is key thing is a trope but it kinda is, just talk and try not to over analyse individual words. What's important is the general feeling someone gets after interacting with you, that's what people remember.

Treat every invitation like that as being asked out. Always assume that you're on a date with girls. Always hang out with guys, never hang out with girls unless you want to watch their cute faces.

This. Do it now.

When you take her out I don't care how nervous you ar DO NOT SHOW IT. Girls love a confident man. Try to make her laugh by being witty, steal some jokes if you have to. Let her know you are interested but don't gush over her. And finally you need to be making some moves and not worry about rejection. First just reach for her hand and hold it a bit. If she is cool with that try rubbing her shoulder or knee at some point. If she seem receptive so far go for the kiss. If she kisses you back then just keep touching her until she tells you to stop or she cums.

>If she kisses you back then just keep touching her until she tells you to stop or she cums
Dude

Say this ,"Well if you're going to be there then it will be enjoyable attending. Do you know anywhere good to hang out?

Ottawafag here, anyone wanna hang?

I'll be there in a couple weeks, going to U Ottawa in September.

I'm 26 though hbu?

This turned into a cringe thread real fast..

What?

That's 4th degree rape

What the fuck are you talking about? I said that he should stop if she says so.

Do this

I don't want her to love me or be too into me

m'lady

You don't go from just kissing her to touching her till she cums. You're missing a bunch of steps in between.

Yes, faggot, she likes you. Now don't fuck it up

I have 70 untouched acres about an hour north of p sound if you need a lake to fuck beside.

>I have 70 untouched acres about an hour north of p sound if you need a lake to fuck beside
You know the CIL property in Nobel? 5000 acres there, plenty of places to take a girl or hide the body if things go sour

Ask for tit pics before you agree to coffee and rape.

I know that, but I'm not going to write a play by play on how to seduce a woman. I figured once he got to that point if he doesn't know what to do then a post on Sup Forums isn't going to save him.

Gey youtu.be/ZrAfMDAqzLg

Message her back and say "ok"

I said sounds good tbh ill lyk

Like playing world of warcraft and killing the hardest boss in the game

its not a date but if you're smooth enough you can turn it into whatever you want but you are on here asking us if its a date so nah

U dun goofed

Showed too much interest

Don't say that unless you want to sound like a faggot. That is the type of shit that will get your friend zoned.

yes you did
you dumbass moron
unless shes 1/10 go for it

she doesn't care about the meet and greet, she wants to make time to see you bro

>739510231
this would be even a harder rejection lol
you asshole

Dude she looks thicc with a fat ass. If you don't want her then give me her number.

Yeah, but I'm much north of that by the Grundy lake park area. I've been paddling the French delta for 25 years and finally found an acreage to own in the area 7 years ago.

Shes typing books bro, she is interested to some degree. Im just trying to get him that "date". He can fuck up on his own when goes to the "date".

Nice job man. French river Trading post has a TERRIFIC jingle, and I've taken my boat into woods bay to go pickerel fishing which was nice

Fuck having a coffee. Let's get high n drugs and booze and fuck like the dirty depraved sluts we are.

Thats implied lmao

a better answer would be something like
"id love to go grab a coffee with you let me know"

Did you not read what she said?

shes telling the faggot to let her know
lol mb i stand corrected

>"id love to go grab a coffee ill let you know"

I know the place well. I just never going because it's so close to my place. Usually if I want a quick bite just before or after some time on the river I hit the chip wagon type place at highway 522. Quicker.

22" like from the canoe last week. I've pulled amazing pickerel from the magnetewan for many moons.

Too many words. Keep it simple. "Ok" "Sure" or "We'll see" usually does the trick

Can you please Update OP? Did you say anything to her or did you pussy out?

we'll see sounds ambiguous
from your answers i like "sure" the most

No wonder you're still a virgin. Say too much and you'll look like a toolbag, but if all you give are faggoty 1 or 2 word responses she'll assume you're not interested, or an idiot. She's obviously not just looking for a hook up, she wants to chat.

Well. We are trying to make her think about him. The more she thinks about him and his short replies the more she wants his approval. Thats the key.

About to have a kid lmao.

Her panties will get soaked knowing she's talking to a true alpha male.

this

Pike and pickerel are good eating but catching them is pretty boring

I caught this lil guy in Parry Sound a couple weeks ago

I said "sounds good" she read it with no reply

See. You fucked up.

Do you want to save this or let it die?

>Do you want to save this or let it die?
I released the fish

Talking about the girl.

Sounds good? Well you can kiss that pussy goodbye.

Idk man I'm just entering law school, I'd be okay with some dating i just don't want anything serious

he didnt fuck up
give her a good 20 mins to reply
girls also freak out

Oh my fucking God. OP she will look for cock elsewhere and you will become a cock sucking cum guzzling faggot. Now man up and send a decent reply before you condemn yourself to a life of faggotry and Aids.

If you wanna save it, reply: "Wrong chat, was talking to someone else. Sure thing, what's your number so I can save it."

I just said this

"I'll be in PS [Parry Sound] next weekend for a week or so, il'll make it work if you're around"

Don't do this

Stfu. You suck at this.

Dude you need to find a girl now because once you become a lawyer every fucking gold digger in the state will be after you

excelet op
show us results

virgin advice

Or female advice. No one knows what a girl wants, not even them.

Are you going to meet your mom or are you going on a date? Don't even bother now I am sure her pussy is as dry as a bone by now.

Try make it a date?

>make it a date
>no set date
Are you dumb?

How did i Fuck that up?

Also keep in mind I'm 3 years older than her

What is your advice then? Stare at your feet and mumble about Pokémon?

you didnt fuck that up

>dont send her anything else wait or a reply
>let us know what she says

Messenger says she was last active 35min ago

cookies45802

blow me

Call her (on accident)

Hang up when she answers

Why dont you just go? She seems nice enough to meet

I got a smiley!

Because you sound like you are going to pick up a bike from some dude off Craigslist. If you talk to women like you talk to some random asshole then dating is going to be very hard fo you.

Nah, just let her hear you breathing (dont say anything though) so she knows its a human there and doesn't get scared thinking she has been called by a goul/spectre

told ya
girls freak out she had to tell her best friend and ask for advice
gj op you just got youself a date

Fish for like in cold water and they aren't boring. I like getting out on an October morning, they fight like crazy

Kek

This is nice and positive. DONT FUCK IT UP NOW THOUGH.
job done. No need to reply.

Gosh, being confident does not mean you can´t be nervous. Some Girls think its cute and that you have interest in her, maybe she is nervous, too.

Bring a knife, gloves, rope, condoms, tape and a spade.

Delet this

Ask for number

This is good OP. You showed interest without desperation or any of the autistic faggotry on display in this thread.

I'll hold off on this
I'm not meeting her for over a week

Well she obviously likes him so that is a good start. I guess we have to wait and see.

Holy shit, you actually didn't sound desperate, AND showed interest. Well done.

Virgin detected.

Good plan. Let it cool for now. Dont wait a week to contact here again though. Find a reason to say hi in a few days.