Chinese hate thread

Fuckin midget gooks with squeaky voices and 2 inch peens. Chess playing piano playing rice niggers. Slope motherfuckers 66 trillion of you subhumans on this planet, goodness gracious

fuckin chinks man

4/10

>They eat dogs

Definitely not human

Oh New Zealand

You're like Australia's half retarded brother

Shut the fuck up Li Wang you wretched yellow little man

awe, everyone look, a kiwi is trying to shitpost

Why so angry ?
Idgaf if you make a chink hate thread but, why so agressive towards non asians ?

I hate chinks
They smell so fucking bad.
Most rude people on earth
I rather have a class full of blacks then Chinks

> 60%

60% of what? is that it? put 100 percent into shitposting alright.

Why are you protecting the Chinks Bulgar-Bro?

Fuck china.

good culture shit government and people

Especially the people.
You're lucky you guys are poor enough to not have em.

>60%

>re applying a meme

Gay

>Chinese
>People

Choose one. Unfortunately the Eternal Boomer loves the taste of Chinese cock.

We may not be a white country, but neither are you

I can confirm this is all true.

>He look I drew a silly picture listen to me!!!

Bloody cartoonists.

Chinks are disgusting

You don't like me user?
B-but, why, senpai?

nice proxy fuckboi

Stop making all the houses too expensive dammit

Lel, I had a good laugh at that OP.

Because you're a subhuman plague. Like a bunch of locusts.

What? Im not sure i know about this.

Also, im not chinese, im just an english teacher here.

How the fuck could you live around chinks all goddamn day?

Best explanation I've seen for why chinks are so soulless

>People really should study Chinese history a bit. It's filled with famines and massacres and invasions. Chinese history is tragic and the Chinese people have arguably suffered more than any other race in the world. Every time shit hits the fan 30-50 million Chinese people lose their lives. The scary thing is that shit hits the fan every 100 years in China. This is why the Chinese are so cold-blooded and appear to be soulless, because their ancestors had to be in order to survive. Seriously, people need to get red-pilled on Chinese history. They don't come close to the glory and prestige of the West. Sure they had powerful emperors once in a while but 99% of the population lived like animals. And there are so many instances of them getting fucked up by (caucasoid) invaders. They were literally at the mercy of them for most of their history. Look up the An Lushan rebellion.

The Yellow Peril is bullshit. Throughout history they got their shit pushed in all the time and all they want is for their country to not degenerate into chaos.

I admire certain Chinese individuals. Cao Cao is one of the most remarkable people to have ever lived.

is the culture more than the government and people?

Its actually very nice here. But im in a small town. The big cities are much worse.

Most people are really nice, but there is one fruit vendor that is a total dick. So I stopped buying his fruit.

>Implying Australia isn't completely retarded

this is why it's scary their getting their shit together. their history is basically "some Chinese leaders sneeze and 30 million people died". they are the product of suffering violence and will proceed to only speak one language: violence.

What xity in china you lives
When i landed in beijing it snelled of lard fo real

>proxy

why do all gooks look the same

nigga that looks like the least /comfy/ place on earth. what the fuck are you doing?

Dude, where you at? Im in Guizhou province.

That looks like gommunism, alright.

Stop letting them. Canadians have nobody to blame but themselves for their passive willingness to allow foreigners to fuck us 16 ways sideways.

They're clones.

nice shoop

Why isn't everyone learning, the beautiful language of, Chinese?

China is already a super power.
America is a lost cause.

>Thanks Boomers.

The basic unit of England is the armed yeoman farmer, who cannot be pushed around because he can shoot you, and the basic unit of Chinese society in any era is a flea who resembles a man, is mortally terrified of verbally contradicting his slavemaster, and who will sell his children if the opportunity arises.
China needs chaos (meritocracy and an open society) in order to have innovation and a real middle class, but even the suggestion of chaos is frightening enough to them to justify firm governmental control.

Wanzhou, Chongqing

Marginally Uncommon!

Thats 6 hours north of me, im in Zunyi.

Actually, thats pretty close for China though. lol

based gook of dubs takes it in stride

Delete this.

Chinks are the one people crazy enough to start a nuclear war. Don't piss them off.

>t. america

GOOKS > WHITES
HIGHEST IQ OF ALL RACES

Are you white or a chink?

> tfw average height: standing tall at goblin level 4'11"
> tfw average penis size 3 inches
> tfw less testosterone than Sven
> tfw less muscle mass than a big mac meal

m-muh IQ

The chink senses weakness and niggery canacuck. They'll dominate you soon

t. Chink-dominated jungle shitholes

>muh dick
>muh muscle mass
>muh testosterone
>admitting white people are basically niggers compared to the chinese

face it 2nd generation chink, strength is what maketh a man. The white man has reigned since the beginning of time with power while the yellow smog monkey swindles people like a jew

ugh....look at that fucking air....

How can you breathe in there...

>physical strength maketh the man

God you're pathetic.

See above

t. Ping Pong Ching

if iq means nothing and dick size, aggression and physical strength are what matters then niggers > whites
either way you're not master race u dumb cracker. not surprised i had to explain this to you twice considering you come from a race of retards

>Tfw I have the poster in OPs image on my wall
It looks cool ok

rekt like the little faggot fuckboy you are

Look at this dumb ugly hive mind insect trying to defend his Mordor plague.

I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords.

this message proudly brought to you by Prime Cuckster Trudeau and the Liberal Party of Canada

> falling for the black people have big dicks and muscles meme

We have the IQ and the muscle, slope.

kek

can't make this shit up

>calling someone a fuccboi

Fuckin' pleb, tbH. You have the vocabulary of a fucking 17 year old mudshark. Go to bed little bitch.

>We

Bro, you cannot associate with the ubermench, okay? The white race is divided into acouple of tiers. You are what we call the servile tier. We keep you around to do shit no one wants to...and you think you are better than our other servile classes, when in reality you are just a tool. So glad I'm a semite. As long as you are hateful to each other you will never topple the real "master race".

t. Cleetus Barnaby

Atta goy, keep meme-ing.

yeah, ikr
just stay away from those bitches

Nope

ok, that made me laugh hahahaha

DIAOYU DAO SHI ZHONGGUORENDE
If a shitpost is shit.. Is it good?

G A Y F L A G
A
Y
F
L
A
G

Seriously your flag looks like the fagflag

Everyone here would. You'd have to be borderline gay not to. Flip her over if you don't like the face.

Thanks for reminding me, I got to replay Call of Pripyat.

>semite
>white
sand nigger please

C U L T U R A L R E V O L U T I O N

Well to be fair you just proved that you're using a proxy/VPN.

and you dare to laugh at brits, or belgians, or swedes, or germans, or french, or dutch?