Is fucking older women degenerate?

This isn't meant to be a joke post, I sincerely want to know your input and hopefully this spawns a decent discussion.

The female stock has degraded so much these days it's beyond sad. Girls that I meet that are cute are either stupid, irresponsible, promiscuous or all three. The ones that aren't are already taken. I've seen that image that illustrates the before and after the sexual revolution where men and women used to interact more laterally, now 20% of the guys that don't give a fuck are banging 80% of the women and that seems relatively similar to whats actually happening. That leaves the other 80%, guys like me, competing for the other 20%. It's like an overfished river.

Enough sob story, the point is, I need companionship and intimacy and not getting it is starting to kill me. My friends mean well and rib me for not going out with them and esily picking up thirsty bitches, but I figured matured women would be far less risky.

Should I throw myself to the cougars and fuck all the horny, single suburban women? Or wait until I transfer to Uni where my chances of meeting a qt skyrocket? If I didn't, would Sup Forums hold it against me?

Only fuck a woman you love. Anything else, your not showing yourself enough respect.

I'd agree man, but this is starting to really wear me down.

I'm in the same boat. Stay strong brother!!!!!!! We owe it to ourselves, our ancestors and our future children to rise above and change this degenerate culture.

I'd be down for a breakaway civilization.

Idk if that's possible nowadays. The fight to save America from the ground up will be incredibly difficult but I think our technologies and the lazy parasitic nature of our opponents; we'll win. As long as we don't give into whores

This, BUT also I have fucked older women. Thought they'd be more mature but the one I got wasnt. Just as bad as the younger girls but even more jealous / crazy. Sex was AMAZING though.

Over all, sex is what you make it. Improve yourself and make yourself a better man / successful.

Women care about social status, power, and uniqueness. Only problem is that they never stay too long after they get their fill and get bored of you. Expect to be cheated on now a days, polygamy is the new norm.

You and I would be great friends.

I'll never have sex again over settling for something less than my expectation. Cheating and stuff may still happen but I doubt I'd let it. (In terms of just leaving the bitch). Love is an appreciation of ones values and their expression of them. A woman that would fall for me for any other reason is below me and doesn't deserve to touch my penis. Older girls slam better cause they have a higher sex drive but a girl who is emotionally bonded to you will definitely give you the best sex.

Very possibly sir. Unfortunately we met on an anonymous Ukrainian vaccume repair board. If we ever meet in real life well know by the spark of life in our eyes.

>anonymous Ukrainian vaccume repair board

Kek

>be 25 and working in warehouse of a wire/cable manufacturer
>train kickboxing, wire is heavy, in pretty good shape
>I get told one day I have a "secret admirer" who works in the office area
>soon find out its this 39 y/o chick with a great ass but no tits
>whatever, free tail
>she has me over after work one day, I barely know her
>bang the crap out of her
>it's the best sex I've ever had

Ten years on and I jack off thinking about it pretty often. So what I'm saying, OP, is go for it

>minimum 10 years since your first sexual encounter
>still jack off

Your most likely jacking off to the degeneracy of the whole thing

I'm seriously thinking about it man.

I've fucked a 43 year old woman before (I'm 20) it was a lot of fun actually. I recommend it highly. Experience is sometimes fun to play with.

>first

Sure thing, virgin.

she wear lingerie?

No, she was relatively attractive though. Great chest.

i want to have an older woman that i see after work, preferably dressed in in nice lingerie she amassed through all her years. Just want to try everything with her.

>being 35 bragging about fucking a now near 50 year old on a Medieval Architecture Simulator Q and A board.

where did your life go wrong?

I thought this was a tasmanian tiger enthusiast board

When he gave his body to whores even though his brain knew better. It's where most men go wrong

Ah well, cant blame him for wanting to fuck a milf.

also, pic related