Tripping balls on 250ug of LSD. Gimme cool shit to look at

Tripping balls on 250ug of LSD. Gimme cool shit to look at

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxBl73QX000
youtube.com/watch?v=cHlidfF7nK8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xpuWhpV-6-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go swimming

Fuck that sounds magical but I'm nowhere near a pool. Gonna go take a shower though, close enough

Second this

go outside in the nature friend.

Whoa

i used google deep dream on some random wallpapers and photos

im going to this festival in a week ish. pic related is the main stage on google deep dream

I hold

Lookup Love & Theft on YouTube by FilmBilder

Fear and loathing

Go outside

I wish I were you right now.

Find Earth

that lil white spot right?

Correct

skip to 25 sec
youtube.com/watch?v=UxBl73QX000

Just close your eyes and listen to this :)
youtube.com/watch?v=cHlidfF7nK8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xpuWhpV-6-0

Tripped for the first time on a microdose last week and loved it. I have to try a full tab or two one of these days.

On a somewhat related note, anyone else here look around their neighborhood after a good rain for psilocybin mushrooms? I recently started looking through my yard since it's Florida, and it's in the rainy season, so there's fungi everywhere. Mycology is pretty cool, especially when it's psychedelics.

That's a blatant lie! I've only been in a coma for 10 years.

I'll be here if you have any questions.

>tripped
>microdose

shit nigga, what are you doing

Go in nature or make some art while listening good music.

try to meditat and have a bigger experience.

boom bro

here fag, now go outside

stop Sup Forums shit..

holy shit. new steam pic

What, is that not the term for it if it's half a tab? I genuinely don't have enough experience with this shit to know

U tube live Grateful Dead shows, crack a beer and enjoy the rest of your day user. But whatever you do, get the fuck off your computer and go outside nigger.

go out!

ure welcome

make some art! :]

the entire point of a microdose is to not trip
"half a tab" is not really precise either, i for one only go for the 260µg tabs

a microdose is typically between 10-20µg
so considering a "standard tab" is about 100µg and you took half, thats still more than twice of what a microdose usually is.

nevertheless, 50µg isn't really enough to start trippin, either. if you really were trippin tho, you just might have had a stronger tab than you thought.

Gotcha. I saw some window blinds open a bunch of eyes and blink a few times so maybe it was a bit stronger, but nothing super intense

Gotcha. I saw some window blinds open a bunch of eyes and blink a few times so maybe it was a bit stronger, but nothing super intense

this

Get some music/podcast and go for a walk and ponder the mysteries of the universe.