What do you call these in your language?

What do you call these in your language?
English: love handles.

muffin top

hams,tires

lonjas

Same term but in Portuguese

american wings

Fat folds.

I don't know i'm not american

fat

does this word actually mean anything in spanish?

>american wings

Lmao

yes, it means love handles or rolls of fat

Pneu, it means car's tires
Why can't we never agree in these types of matters?

Pneus (tires)

-Rollitos/rollos
-Michelines

wait, so the portuguese settled in brazil and decided, hey how about we call love handles a tire? or there were no love handles in the colonial period?

Pneus também é o que lhes chamo. Nunca ouvi "pegas do amor" ou o raio que o outro conas lhe chama.

as in michelin man?

Eh, don't assume that there was no more migration post-1822 between Portuguese and Brazilians. Even Brazilian tv had some influence in the 80's and 90's so there's somethings that came through.

We also call them pneus for sure.

sosivio
psomakia

>How to eliminate love handles
lmao just stop eating, stupid. It's called willpower, read some fucking stoic philosophy

there was no love in the colonial times.

>Nunca ouvi

Pois pois, nem sabes exatamente o termo correto nem nada.

was there rape at least? could call them rape handles.

Atirei ao calhas a tradução. Juro que não sabia que lhe chamavam assim.

Só conheço "pneus" ou "banhas"

It's a sin to have sex for the pleasure. I'm quite positive it used to be "solely for procreation handles, amen "

Raping natives, in colonial Brazil?

Noooooo.

Sim, vais contar como é que chamas ou não?

that really made me think. when was the first rape committed in brazil? and who raped who?

I'm pretty sure that "lonjas" as in love handles is a mexican regionalism.

According to the RAE lonjas, depending in its etymology, it has two principal meanings:

>wide slice of something (from the french "longe")
>a kind of market (from the french "loge")

Probably around 1488 on one of the trips back home from Cape Good Hope.

Only announced it later so that we had bargaining power during the Tordesilhas.

hahahaha

cool, thanks

well that could have taken place in the international waters then which further complicates matters. sigh, we will never know for sure

I'm pretty sure we knew about Brazil before Columbus but kept it a secret. Either by seeing seagulls on our trips back from Africa (you have to take the long way round because of the winds and currents) or actually docking there.

It was very odd of Duarte Pacheco Pereira to propose that the Tordesilhas line was changed further west in 1496 or whatever and that messages were sent to Pedro Álvares Cabral coming from India to go further west to "find" Brazil in 1500 the very first trip AFTER discovering India, our definite priority, but that's all speculation. We lost all our secret documents in 1755.

Side cushions

We learnt that portuguese already knew about brazil as early as 1492. It was just that Portugal's priority was elsewhere at the time.

I think the point was to make it a secret so we could get to India ASAP, since that's where the gold was, we thought.

Announcing Brazil would've been dumb as Spain would go there straight because they could make more boats, and we used all of ours to get to India.

Hüftgold

hip gold

Schwimmringe

need to get rid of mine

tambien llantitas (little tyres)

American English*

>tfw terrile michelines

Why did I hope this was a flatchested girl but it's just a fucking dude...fuck

We call them "poignées d'amour" as well (love handles) but also "bouées" (floating device), "bourrelets" (comes from "bourre", à crude felt garnishing womens haircuts to add more volume at the time), "graillou", the cute version of "gras", meaning fat, or "bidou", same for "bide", which is slang for tummy.

Here we call it:
Fat, or, fatfuck Americans

>tfw beautiful love handles for gf when she tops me

zwembandjes

úszógumi (life belt)

poignées d'amour (love handles)

I mean who does not hope for encountering a flat-chested girl on basically any occasion?

Špeky

Cartucheras -> Pouches

Neukteugels
Fucking reins

CHI

This desu.

HIGH ESTROGEN

Jenkka handles

lonja in spanish is the fish market where they sell fresh fish that just got out of the fishing boats.

wings/little wings so aripioare in neolatin

No?

subcutaneous fat

disgusting fat cunt

Nåt att ta i

Car circles!