Dearest Sup Forums

Dearest Sup Forums

What the biggest tittied woman you've ever fucked...

Behold, double HH's

Yeah, she's annoying as fuck, and thick as fuck, but man, she's loves to suck a dick, and won't let you pull out.

Post what you got, Ive got a few more of her too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJb0VYVtaNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

another

About yay big

Kek

boo for that shit

snaps....

go fuck yourself

If i could I would

but since I can't Ill stick to big tittied thick bitches

Hot ass Asian with DDs

yeah you can have them all

p.s all

those are awesome tits.
my ex was chubby. 5'3'' and has 40G tits.
Would left me fuckk them. Slap them.

One of my favorite memories was when she got her younger sisters sports bra which was 2 sizes too small on my ex and tittyfucked the shit out of my cock.
still one of my favorite orgasms and its been over 5 years.

pic not related.

fuck off back to you trap fappin queerbait

she's got a juicy pussy too

hormone trap tits or i stay soft

fuckin cancerous newfag

fuck yeah

blame it on the site ft calvin harris

Always to have one on hand

the biggest titted bitch i ever fucked this chick, last summer. i was on vacation in VA and made a craigslist post looking for some NSA fun and she replied. she even has a boyfriend but needed to do "something spontaneous for a change", or so she said. she sucked and fucked and even took it up her ass for 2 weeks before i had to go.

Thanks again for the pics as well, Emi!

have more if interest

gf caught me dickin her down. small town shit. was fun while it lasted.

id be all over that shit like white on rice

Huge tits in a undersized bra is the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJb0VYVtaNc

can't be fapping
keep on limping
this ain't a booby size for me
blame it on the site
dont blame it on meeeeeeeee

lets play a game

whoever can come close to her name, cause no one will ever get it, ill post the link to her fb, maybe you can get some fresh oc. she loves to send shit out. has an attention complex.

my wife she fucks good too dou you like them ?

yeah, she was a fun fuck. seemed a bit high maintenance though, as many chicks with huge tits seem to be. but for the 10 or so days i was in town, i had a lot of fun fucking her holes. she was a swallower too, which was great. fed her quite a few loads.

yeah i like em

show some more

swallowing is great, but nothin beats dumping a full load deep as you can in that pussy

is this big enough

fuck off back to redd!t fuckstick

if i was a little cockgobbler like you I'm sure it would be

last one

yeah, she made me wear a rubber in her cunt and ass, which was fine with me, since i could never take anyone who meets of craigslist and cheats on their partner seriously, anyways. so i just blew all my loads down her throat. i prefer watching them struggle to swallow it while i hold their head down anyways.

how bad you want his little peen up you ass hole

jesus id smash the fuck outta that

i'd prefer to put my peen in her mouth and then finish on her face with my semen dripping down her chin on to those horm tits and fenis

bump

My ex. They use to swing so hard..

well go get your jollies of then faggot

MOAR!

well i don't guess anyone wants to take a shot at her name

42DDD bank teller

any full body shots or pussy shots

it's on my bucket list for sure

like? me too!

more pls

yeah i like

i eat that shit and then cum all up in it

MOAR!

Jesus Christ I'm chubby and have way bigger tits than her

femanon? post em.....

Sarah

This thread makes me slightly depressed. My wife use to have big tits before kids. Nursing...

I wish there was a way to increase them back to the way they were. (no surgery)

Nope

More towards the middle of the alphabet

Kaili

Nah nigga I'm a 200lb dude. I'm saying it's fucking sad how flat she is

Nope

Melissa?

gotcha

get with he would appreciate it

My gfs, 34d

Nope

oh! my wife is in the H-plus cup club as well. she uses those udders too well, swallows after bj's titfucks, and will not let me pull out.

Nancy?

more?

getting closer, at least you got the first letter right

I usually finish on them, as we hate kids lol.

now that i like

Here's more and the other pic too!

Nayarit?

yeah? want more of my wife's slutudders?

damn nigga not that crazy, its a variation of a common name, like a french version

Noelle?

NoƩmie ?

fuckin really close now throw a c in there somewhere lol

colleen

Nicole?

Holy fuck MOARRRR

Had a gf with bigger, but lost the pictures years ago. These were 34 DD, and decently firm.

Dear Black People,

I'm so sorry.

I owe you all reparations because every freedom that I have taken granted for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors stole. I have benefited from this wealth that was stolen from you as have all of my ancestors, the ones that owned slaves and the ones that did not. All white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of colonialism and slavery that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.

Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been at the expense of all of my black and brown brothers and sisters around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the blood of slavery and genocide. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still bared the face of the slave masters. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you owe money, I owe money. You owe them reparations right now and you will pay them right now, or we will take them from you.

I'm so sorry.

Nkechinyere

kys baguette faggot

i can't say no to dubs.

One more

close enough

its Nicolette, but she goes by nikki

face book /nikkifuse92

damn i like that

wanna hear my favorite nigger joke?

Did ya hear that the KKK bought the rights to the movie Roots?

Now they gonna play it backwards so it has a happy ending.....

her pussy

miss her for sexy times, but she was a bit of a wreck when we were dating. don't miss that shit at all.

Lucky bastard, I'd love her on top.

40dd

Thank you sir. they are a site to see

Current GF - Double J cup

god damn. nudes?

Got any of them in a bra?

Let's see those tits.