First official poster of 'Passengers'!

>Jennifer Lawrence
Nope

What's it about? Robots?

>Chris Pratt
Yes

She woke him up

I'm going to watch it in theaters no matter how much "reddit" or "memes" Sup Forums will cry about

Mr and Mrs Just Like Us

it's a great script that i'm sure was ruined by studio mandated rewrites, terrible eurotrash director, and meme casting

also lol @ this costing $120+ million when it has four characters and one setting. i predict this will be the beginning of the end for jlaw and pratt, but coming from me that probably means it will be the next Titanic.

>it's a great script that i'm sure was ruined by studio mandated rewrites

>As a result, two hibernation pods open prematurely and the two people that awoke are stranded on the spaceship, still 90 years from their destination.

yep they already fucked it up. in the original script pratt's hibernation pod is the only one that malfunctions. he's stuck alone on the ship for the 90 year journey so he impulsively unfreezes jlaw so he'll have somebody to be with. this is where all the tension in the story comes from

Not gonna watch this MISOGYNISTIC CRAP. It's FUCKING 2016 and SHIT like this still happens? How is this POSSIBLE?

Unbelievable. I'm FUCKING seething.

>comes out in a few months
>still no trailer

Space travel

>Jennifer Lawrence
>Chris Pratt
What a meme cast. Can't they find any other actors for a change?

Don't give a fuck about the cast. I'm just interested to see what the story will be like. There aren't enough space movies, So I watch any old shit if it's in space.

You want Pratt in an evening dress too.

Fuck, people need to stop listening to twitter garbage

>#equality
>everyone has to wear the same thing all the time
>they CAN NOT WORK SHIFTS

I could have designed that poster on MS Paint.

someone got paid a lot of money to make that and youre shitposting on Sup Forums

Do it faggot

They're likely making a shitload each on this. Even if this crashes and burns and kills their careers, $20m+ softens the blow

HOLY SHIT IT'S ALMOST LIKE SHE'S STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO HER SUIT

It's not even an evening dress. It's a over-the-neck shirt and trousers.

yeah, where are Benedict Cumberbatch and Emma Watson when you need them?

My biggest concern is that I'm not convinced either are good actors. I think they're likeable but this sort of thing could go really badly. Clooney and Bullock they're not.

We're talking about an actress who got paid millions to appear as a blue shapeshifter and then spent 90% of the series out of costume because, like, sitting in a chair getting body paint applied is, like, so totally hard and draining.

>Pratt and Lawrence
THE MEME DUO

This

>Finally after all those years we've become reddit: the movie

really?

>jennifer whoreance

DROPPED

ever since i saw her asshole i'm not interested in her