MY DOG RAPED AND KNOTTED ME

I used to have a Labrador retriever named Apollo. Apollo was huge, with a head about the size of my torso, and I kept him unneutered so as to breed him in the future. (I wanted puppies duh!)He seemed an altogether happy dog, and followed most commands. Well, except when he got into his sexual frenzies.

One day he started furiously jumping a pillow. After a few minutes, Apollo finally jizzed all over the pillow, and a good portion of the floor. I was horrified, seeing as how this was my first look at real, live sperm, and I had to clean it up.

Months later, my friend and I were in the bathroom talking. I was taking a shower and my friend was brushing her hair. (We felt comfortable naked around each other) The door was unlocked and slightly open, and Apollo walked in, and he had this glint in his eyes.

A glint that said, clearly, “I’m going to fuck the shit out of you.”

Sure enough, he came up behind me, knocked me to the ground, aggressively shoved his giant cock into my asshole, and began thrusting like his life depended on it. I screamed for help, but my friend just LAUGGGHHHED Despite the fact that there was a dog LITERALLY trying to IMPREGNATE ME.
I tried pushing the massive dog off of me, but he weighed more than me, and so I just had to take it. I closed my eyes and continued trying to wriggle away. It then flipped me over and slipped it's penis into my FUCKING VAGINA. I tried moving more to free myself. In retrospect, all that movement was probably taken by Apollo as encouragement. Because whenever I tried to he'd thrust harder and the sudden bursts of pleasure would make me fall back onto the ground again.

Saliva from his gaping maw dripped onto my face, and soon jizz squirted into my vagina and I screamed but my friend just kept on laughing. IT FUCKING OVERFLOWED WITH JIZZ POURING OUT OF MY VAGINA ALL OVER THE FLOOR. The dog howled with pleasure and at that moment I realized, all I could do was accept it.

1/10. Nice try but... Just... no.

I'm hard as diamonds

nice pasta

Im interessed, continue

>Shoved his giant cock into my asshole
>Literally trying to impregnate me

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Get back to work, Trump

1. I got a boner despite you not being in favour of that.
2. Bullshit. Dogs are bad at targeting female anuses and vaginas, they usually need a hand to guide them.

keked

Fake, but my dick is still diamonds.

>female anuses and vaginas
>female
>vaginas

Fucking retard, it's common knowledge that they cannot miss the male anus...

They obviously can find male anuses and vaginas without a problem.

Just because I have a penis doesn't mean I am a man! Are you living in the stone age??!

>or the male vagina

Is this pasta now? Has this turned into pasta?

I used to have a Labrador retriever named Apollo. Apollo was huge, with a head about the size of my torso, and I kept him unneutered so as to breed him in the future. (I wanted puppies duh!)He seemed an altogether happy dog, and followed most commands. Well, except when he got into his sexual frenzies.
One day he started furiously jumping a pillow. After a few minutes, Apollo finally jizzed all over the pillow, and a good portion of the floor. I was horrified, seeing as how this was my first look at real, live sperm, and I had to clean it up.
Months later, my friend and I were in the bathroom talking. I was taking a shower and my friend was brushing her hair. (We felt comfortable naked around each other) The door was unlocked and slightly open, and Apollo walked in, and he had this glint in his eyes.
A glint that said, clearly, “I’m going to fuck the shit out of you.”
>Sure enough, he came up behind me, knocked me to the ground, aggressively shoved his giant cock into my asshole, and began thrusting like his life depended on it. I screamed for help, but my friend just LAUGGGHHHED Despite the fact that there was a dog LITERALLY trying to IMPREGNATE ME.
>I tried pushing the massive dog off of me, but he weighed more than me, and so I just had to take it. I closed my eyes and continued trying to wriggle away. It then flipped me over and slipped it's penis into my FUCKING VAGINA. I tried moving more to free myself. In retrospect, all that movement was probably taken by Apollo as encouragement. Because whenever I tried to he'd thrust harder and the sudden bursts of pleasure would make me fall back onto the ground again.
Saliva from his gaping maw dripped onto my face, and soon jizz squirted into my vagina and I screamed but my friend just kept on laughing. IT FUCKING OVERFLOWED WITH JIZZ POURING OUT OF MY VAGINA ALL OVER THE FLOOR. The dog howled with pleasure and at that moment I realized, all I could do was accept it.

> It then flipped me over
How

hmm but fresh, from yesterday

Then don't hang out with black people then you degenerate trashie cunt

>I was horrified, seeing as how this was my first look at real, live sperm, and I had to clean it up.
i doubt the truth of this statement
i suspect OP has seen buckets

>Sup Forums - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.