Lmao who gives a fuck anymore

lmao who gives a fuck anymore

Sup Forums is supposedly for you to "wake up" but all i got from it is that the world is completely fucked, so i might aswell revel in it and try to get out every single drop i can from it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wu5iAgJ65dA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am what I eat, a pussy.

SOME BBQ SAUCE IS SWEET, SOME IS TANGY

>Sup Forums is supposedly for you to "wake up" but all i got from it is that the world is completely fucked, so i might aswell revel in it and try to get out every single drop i can from it

I wonder if this is what people felt like before the Spanish Inquisition, before the Reich, before Genghis Khan came into power.

This is why we fail.
We are only as strong as our weakest link.

what do you even expect people to do? want me to go out and find a good wife and make lots of white babies? how am i going to do that when more and more women are loosing their virginity at extremely young ages(pre-marital) and wind up being completely broken sluts? have a kid or two, get divorced, and loose all my shit and become a slave for the next 18 years(minimum)?

the problem doesnt start with me to begin with, how do you expect me to fix it? the world is fucked man.

>the problem doesnt start with me to begin with
And? You're fucking point you whiny cunt?

> how do you expect me to fix it?
Work out
Learn
Help

>what do you even expect people to do? want me to go out and find a good wife and make lots of white babies? how am i going to do that when more and more women are loosing their virginity at extremely young ages(pre-marital) and wind up being completely broken sluts? have a kid or two, get divorced, and loose all my shit and become a slave for the next 18 years(minimum)?

Not all girls are like that, but yes a lot are, what are you going to do about it?
>Be beginning of the human race, "Hey I don't want to have kids anymore", "Cool me either all sluts" Human race is over, now you get to let other people be niggerfired along with it since you already accepted defeat.

> want me to go out and find a good wife and make lots of white babies?
It would be better if you where a Spaniard or a Slav desu Whites have proven over and over to be cucked beyond belief.

> have a kid or two, get divorced, and loose all my shit and become a slave for the next 18 years(minimum)?

Nice job putting the worst possible situation in there
"Why even live? Tomorrow I will probably just get hit by a car and have to live through that horrible death"

Pretty much sums it up.
What do you do after getting "Red Pilled"? Go out and quit your job and become an activist that no one but other activists will listen to? To become an social outcast and fall on your face even harder and for longer than our society eventually will?

What is your ideal end goal? We're like those cartoons where some one plugs a leak and 2 more pop up, then 2 more, 2 more 2 more until its futile to even try to resist. For every red pilled person Sup Forums makes, our societies make over 2000 blue pilled ones.

We're simply outnumbered. Only thing we can do is hope that one of us exposes some sort of corruption which is EXTREMELY rare but does happen. Even then its still pointless as we replace one corrupt head for another one that is just as corrupt.

Welcome to hell.

While I do agree with the 3 principles of keeping your mind and body fit as well as helping, it is just a selfish thing to do.

How will this help fix our society? most of the western world is becoming fat, dumb and selfish.

You should of been able to see by now that the vast majority of the populace does not want to be "helped." They want to be told that they are right and that they are the new great movement that will change the world for the better!
Every one is a winner! Every one gets an trophy! YAY!

>Firstly, checked

We are becoming more CyberPunk every year:
>Corporations and shill-jews run everything
>world becoming some globalized multi-cult shithole
>white countries full of non-whites
>middle class disappearing
>computer technology rapidly advancing
>hacking everything
>all these millenials dying their hair, piercing shit and tattooing the shit out themselves

>Welcome to hell.

I wish.

Checked

Hahaha don't forget all the drones and robots taking over peoples jobs!

I seriously love living in the future!

>You should of been able to see by now that the vast majority of the populace does not want to be "helped."

Because they don't know it yet.

And how will you/we get them to realize it? I think their egos are FAR too out of control to be able to rationalize with them. Hell, look at our political debates. It almost always ends in violence or childish attacks on one another. People arent people any more, they're hollows. Shells of what they used to be before the media and society brain washed them.

I sometimes feel like Sup Forums is the one that is brainwashed. We are the outcasts in our own society. Who's to say that we arent the ones that are wrong for going against the tide.
Hopefully this all ends in nuclear war and the next species can have a fighting chance to take over our planet. we have more than proven that we dont deserve it any more.

white women are literally cancer. If you dont do chemo in time and kill the cancer cells they will destroy your nation.

humor is obsolete man. it's the 21st century. things are too bleak for that now. you try having a sense of humor while dodging feds equipped with MK ultra 2.0 mind control pods on your skateboard because you broke into a government database that proves the last 8 presidents have been CIA operations and not only that but they stole the samurai sword you were gonna use to off yourself after you leaked it to protect the other dissidents who were helping you, then getting away with the help of a couple Navaho Indians who feed you peyote and then spending the night puking and experiencing your life as a constantly repeating microcosmic cycle occurring on silicone on an alien mothership floating in space above the earths debris field who's sun has already supernova'd, then getting woken up after 2 hours sleep because your indian savior's daughter had an ipad and it id'd your unique breath print through the mic even though the power was off and they're chasing you again and you have to keep running but this time you're not sure if you're dreaming or not and you keep evading them but you're not sure if you let them catch you, that they'll just pull off their fed masks and revel that they are you and just when you think you make it to the edge of your sector, where you know there is an unmapped hole in the gate, the whole plate holding the overcity above your head comes down and you not only see sun for the first time in many years, but you're too spun out on the peyote you're still tripping on to try and find shelter

and find shelter and thank god the beams fall in the right place, because now you can climb to the overworld and maybe upload your evidence if you can only find a couple hours on the right machine and just when you finally are at the brink of achieving that, a sniper drone puts a bullet in your head from 6 miles out and your detector was only calibrated for 5 miles and as you lie dying looking at the bullet hole in the computer you were about to liberate the underclass with, you can't tell if you're actually dying or just going to relieve the same cycle again and again (maybe with small variations) on alien silicone or even maybe back in the undercity having a bad time with your peyote and then a song starts playing and you still have no clue what's going on and then you wake up the next morning in a stasis torture chamber reliving your worst memories over and over and try futilely to use the mental techniques you learned to resist torture before betraying every principle you ever believed in and giving up your resistance cell then getting shot in the head and left to bleed out in a concrete building and the last thing you realize before you die is that it was always AI chasing you, there was never any humans involved in your capture at all.
it's tough out there for a cyberpunk. have a little compassion for our lack of humor.

The reason water boils and eggs harden is exactly because of what they're made of.

Yes.

Seriously what are the odds of this happening?

>Retarded Evolaboo memester can't offer anything in response other that the same tired memes about "working out" and le based Slavs

you're a fucking joke, man

both the potato and the egg are boiled to death

OP is a huge faggot

>based Slavs

Would you rather have this?
youtube.com/watch?v=wu5iAgJ65dA

>working out
>A meme
Pick one

>you're a fucking joke, man

Whatever man.

Just enough.

Working out doesn't solve the world's problems, it's just an ectivity to pass the time. Why the fuck are you posting Miley Cyrus videos for? You think Russian don't have pop music? You think our cultural elite are not degenerate? You think our young women are not degenerate? Look up "Dnevnik Hacha" on youtube. Look up our version of the "Bachelor" reality tv show. We are as degenerate as everyone else.

Huffing and puffing about "le traditional values" doesn't do shit

your head is full of useless memes

again, you're not a redpilled visionary, you're a fucking joke.

>Working out doesn't solve the world's problems, it's just an ectivity to pass the time
Yeah a productive one.

Whatever is degeneracy is inevitably the least we can do is kill all the Blacks we can.

she does things travel the world and was things happened to her.. yes broken somewhat, but has character and built her experience she is still going and it's her body why do you care? she is cool....

when will anyone with any tattoo be executed?

But what comes after? People need to do some serious thinking about how they percieve themselves and how they interact in the world.

People's psychology is fucked globally. That is what needs to be fixed bofe you start the talk about race wars and propping up furhers

>But what comes after?

A huge milestone is covered after this
This is the gift to the future generations
As to what comes next is up to the kids, we do all we can.

>People's psychology is fucked globally. That is what needs to be fixed bofe you start the talk about race wars and propping up furhers

That is even more unlikely than the race wars.

To be fair, hard boiled eggs are rather soft when you eat them.

>Dnevnik Hacha

What's with all these slave girls having A+ Tits and nice ass bodies?

A Leaf non-shitpost? There's hope for your country yet!

>You see how she fucked up her life?
But she seems really happy in herself, and she supports herself through her own hard work providing a service to customers (tattooing).

what's the problem OP? Do you not think that a free market is a good idea?

I literally feel sick now.

At least you are not as sick as her.

i feel faint and can hear ringing in my ears, felt like i was going to puke, to me a while to get it together

this is the future isn't it? i need mummy fuck

1/10000