I am from 2103

I am from 2103 and am willing to answer all of your questions regarding what will happen in the next 87 years. I don't understand your sense of humor that well so if you were to ask something sarcastically I will accidentally answer it seriously...

Swing and a miss.

Does Mecca get destroyed?

Is this leaf humor ?
I don't think shariah allows it Trudeau

Will degeneracy in the united states end in my life time?

>canada existing after we melt the ice caps

When does nuclear war start senpai

Fuck off back to your TARDIS, you fucking gooback.

Is there still Islam in 2103?

What is your opinion on speedsolving cross-on-left?

Are the fires still going on in Canada?

How do we EV and what happens to desert niggers once oil money stops rolling in?

It is treated in the similar vain as a heritage site.

Depends on what one would define as degenerate. If you are referring to the decades of political correctness then yes... Yes it does.

It doesn't.. I thought MAD was intuitive this year...

Are you currently located in South America, hundreds of feet underneath the ground and inside a chamber where the time jumping takes place with fellow coworkers.

If true I want to leave this time and go forward.

What are the Names of the big corporations?

Who wins the 2016 US presidential election?
Do the markets around the world fail within the next 2-3years?
Whats the price of Gold in US Dollars 2017?

is homosexuality cured?

When do we become more acutely aware of our harmonization with the universe within ourselves?

Will this country be independent? Also, who becomes US president in 2020?

When is the financial collapse

What stocks to invest in

Does the UK Leave the EU?
Does Greece Leave the EU?
In order who Leaves the EU first then which country breaks the camels back?

Yes.. And if you think that the Muslims are bad; just wait until the Hindus...

The beureau prohibits me to speak of it...

Ltm! Yes definitely!

EV? Many nations in the MiddleEast lack self sustainable resources and ultimately began looking like what some of the current day African countries in terms of their economy.

how accurate is this map?

Do we have a space station on the moon?
what year is it complete?
Do we have a colony on mars or any planet?
Whats the name of the first asteroid mined or landed on in person?

No

The economy is different then what it is now. Governments control most of the distribution in the world so it is kind of hard to say what is a big corporation that isn't merely a "puppet".

Clinton
The Depression comes later than that
And could not tell you for I don't know

Yes

You are beginning to sound like a Hindu

Cascadia unfortunately was not successfull in seperating from Canada as BC and the states of Washington and Oregon lost their drive to follow through with their seccession. Also... Clinton again...

You will be fine seeing as you will see it coming.

Countries have left the EU before this current day. Poland leaves before these two countries.

Nationalism is long gone so that concept is highly unlikey unfortunately...

None of what you asked has been accomplished.

How the fuck have you learned how to time travel but can't properly space travel?
How are you certain these posts won't change the future?

in the referendum held on the 2020 elections, does statehood wins? Most millenials born are very pro-statehood and i can see it happening in the next elections since were change back to pro-state hood (center-right) government in this elections.

Space Travel is accompished, just the things the poster has mentioned hasn't.

>It is treated in the similar vain

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

R A R E

A

R

E

So, you said government still exists, nationalism doesn't but the political correctness aka Degenerates find an end. What sort of governments still exist and are they superpowers like today's Russia, China and us of a?

>canada
yea im sure you're from the future lmfao

How good was Trump's double presidency terms?

Does the world ever find out that Hillary Clinton is a lesbian?

Whats the last Iphone called?
What song is topping the charts?
Who's the richest man in world?
Do we have Virtual reality rooms?
Do we jack into the Internet?
Does the internet still exist?
How old is the oldest person?
Whats the fastest computer spec's?
Whats the largest Size Hard drive Pen?
When did they stop making them?
What was the last car made?
What Model is it?

I think Alberta fire finally got OP, after all of this years.