YLYL trump voters edition

YLYL trump voters edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHqd0OV15iI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek

crickets, nigger. Nobody cares about this shit anymore. He's your President. Get over it.

He doesn't look mad. I'd like to see the other guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHqd0OV15iI

Go to bed ivan

lol. this is my ringtone.

Snowflakes Are pussies right?

lol. what a fag. "the Russians!!" At least some people get paid to promote this obvious bullshit. Not you though. You do it because he's "not my president". What a cuck. Get the fuck out of this country faggot. Dems are done, for good.

yes. and posting a picture of some nigger desecrating the flag, doesn't help your point, cuckboi.

ITT:
Trump derangement syndrome is worshipped by stupid cunts

Republicans are done.
Trumpism has taken over.
For now.
But not for long.

This is now banana thread.

Trump isn't being investigated you retarded bitch lol

I keep struggling with trying to figure out who the anti-Trump people are on this board. Obviously the pro-Trumpers are Sup Forumsfags, anarchists, etc. But are the anti-Trumpers Berniebros, CTR shills, or just contrarian's contrarians? There are plenty of good reasons to not like Trump, but so many people who shit on him ignore the atrocities of the left.

He's taking the American flag away from the kkk with their confederate flags. They don't deserve to have the American flag

I know. I keep hearing all about it "Trump is done!", " Trump is gonna be impeached any day now!", "Trump is finished this time. muh russians!" Keep doing you and siding with the degenerates and niggers that hate this country and straight white men. They'll come for you first.

You watch CNN :DDD

Haha give up lefties. It is a lost battle.

He's a nigger getting physical. The only thing niggers have ever been good at.

itt:
cucks trying to convince other cucks they arent cucks

Trump isn't under investigation by the FBI.
The Senate is holding an intelligence hearing, which is not similar in any respect. There's no trial, there are no charges. It's a fucking hearing of Congress to talk about alleged ties between Trump and Russia. Ffs learn to read.

ITT: Trumpets in full cuck mode as they fall over themselves to defend their treasonous president.

Just out of curiosity, which atrocities are you referring to?

that's a nigger, snow flakes are white.

>hi I'm unironically trying to promote anti-racism by being racist

>no seriously all racism on earth is the fault of one particular race

>wait where are you going

>come back we're serious

looks like another violent nigger leftist. you guys use them as pawns because of their low IQ's. Why are whites the only people in this country not allowed to be proud of their race? Give up? Because that's the biggest scam the left has pulled on the American people. Convincing whites that they should be ashamed of their culture and race. Well, it's over now. White pride is back, and you know what happens when the white guys get mad. You'll be a distant memory when the sleeping giant is finally woken up. You heard it here first, numb nuts.

Run boy

No false equivalency here at all.

IIIITS PEPE!!!

>White pride is back, and you know what happens when the white guys get mad.

Kek.
The KKk today is a bunch of pussies. You guys aren't going to do shit. Even white people hate the kkk.

>the south will rise again

Is he taking them to the nearest trashcan?

oh man, youre so right! or you would be if i could fucking read this, retard. god this thread is embarrassing

Sit down republicuck

Nice bait but I'm not even a Trump supporter. Try it with one of the true believers. I just want to know what the actual demographics are of people who are vehemently against Trump on a Bhutanese pog slammer aficionado board.

Niggers being violent in numbers against people
>nigs guna nog

All those guys are in jail now

MAGA faggots

I'm not talking about the KKK you dumbass. Thanks for proving my point. You're obviously one of the people that's fallen for the jew agenda. White pride doesn't = backwoods KKK fucks. Those are the niggers of the white race. I'm talking about an entirely different group of people that are intelligent and capable and white. Wow. You really gulped the kool-aid, huh? Pathetic.

ATF gonna wuv up on yoo
gonna be fun

Those two found the trashcan, Excellent

Praise kek

Than why are you still living with your parents user?

Get 'em

We have to applaud them, they are doing an excellent job of dividing us. The irony of everyone posting in this thread having to check the I'm not a robot box.

Man you sure sound like an ANTI fascist.

lol. you got me there! well crafted.

Why are niggers so violent jfc

Kek

One side has a better sense of humor than the other side.

I literally base all my opinions on that.

I can't imagine being so mad about my political team losing the game that I'm going to assault someone over it.

When children of the future ask their teacher what the Age of Autism was like, threads like these will be fetched from some national historical database of retardation and read aloud.

>Lefties have to use weapons
>Cry about getting punched out by real men

LEL

Have fun, oh and here is a tip, next time use a rifle, that'll go over real good :) I want a civil war to kick off so I can see all the snowflakes melt into red.

just a bunch of normies
wanted to say normies too, but the guy is an edgelord, lord helmet also

being filthy rich and having an idea of average joe's struggles have nothing to do with each other

what's the point here? he is not under investigation

good morning
I saw your Hillary yard sign

do you have it in a smaller size? no space on my hdd to save it

>niggers

niggers

Vidor cannot wait for the day of the rope.

Lol even in the Trumpy propaganda community they know the dude doesn't have the will to build a real wall.

Until we have another violent uprising to clean up some of the US's bullshit, this is really the best way to go in the age of misinformation, cult normalization, and ineffective politicians.

Pissed his pants. No dignity left

it was actually just funded and passed. Get current, stupid.

If you paid any attention whatsoever you would know that the wall will not be concrete all the way but also a fence

Lol nah bud.

what will you Trumptards do when Trump is impeached and possibly jailed?

What? Were you rooting for Bernie?

This is an example of "Magical thing" that so many Trump supporters have.

McDonald's.
Not even real but...
>McDonalds?

CTR pls go

>He's your President
Yep, and his supporters are still laughable. And he's more laughable than ever.

ITT: people who drink the koolaid of their terrible political cult shitting on another political cult without having an iota of legitimate discourse

And to think, these people will be able to actually vote one day.

user defends the nazi. fuckin' a stupid, man.

trips and /thread

Nice comeback.