Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Why would a guy tell a girl he doesn't know that well that he is lonely? Even though he has friends and family around him?
Thanks

Just fuck him already.

Need more opinions on this matter. At a loss , confused as fook

I like his brother too, but more in a way with no emotion involved. Guy in question seems a lot deeper.

He needs someone to love. He can't get that same emotional connection with his friends and family.

Would do you think would be an appropriate response to what he said?

That really depends on how you feel about him.

I wanted to kiss him there and then but didn't want to make myself out to be easy to seduce. I just hope I don't get the message the wrong way? Would a guy say it if it meant he was content to have a lonely life? Confused is not the word

i keep thinking about him, think I'm falling real bad for him. Feel it in my chest.

Just because you have friends and family around you doesn't mean you can't be lonely

Well I wouldn't tell someone I'm lonely unless I was desperate for companionship, but that's just me.
I think you should tell him you like him. Sounds like the two of you have strong feelings for each other.

I know that but by what he said am I supposed to read between the lines to why he said it to me? I know him for a couple years but only really started getting more friendly past year and recently had spent 2 hours with him at his house

First time in a long time someone older than me has treated me as an adult woman and not a teenager even though I am 30 hes 37/38

And also want to add I don't run to Sup Forums anytime I want advice lol, posted this question on several other places, Sup Forums has been more than good to me for responses and mostly very nice and polite

He said you because he feels like it. Its a hint that he maybe wants sex/relationship. Maybe its just manipulation for sex too.

And here I assumed you were a teenager.
Go for it. If the age thing isn't a problem then it sounds like you two need each other.

Hmm he was speaking soft and calm the whole time. Trying to conjure up a session maybe. It worked haha he won't leave my mind!!

He's just waiting for the right time, make yourself easy for the first 5 minutes, then let him explain himself

He's just waiting for the right time, make yourself easy for the first 5 minutes, then let him explain himself

When I see him again can you suggest something I could say or do(body language or nlp) that would bring up the subject again?

Lean on him, be more touchy, sit closer to him, and if his dumbass doesn't get it just tell him straight up, we guys are dumb af when it comes to this

Ill not break out eye contact again sometimes it's so intense looking at him , thanks

>Ill not break out eye contact again sometimes it's so intense looking at him

Pic related

Chilllllll

Haha seriously you need to look in this guys eyes they start to look dreamy. Maybe he's a witch?!? Dun dun duuunnn

When did you first meet him?

Don't know exactly I knew his sister from years back and only knew of him. Personally got to know him in the past year

I ain't gay, the only thing I'm gay for is that pussy, but for real tho, That shit sounds sweet af, go get him user!

Why are you so infatuated with him?

Just through brief chats here and there we share a lot of the same ideas and almost the same perception on life which is rare to come by (in my life anyway) . I'm attracted to him physically as well but wouldn't be the usual type for me which I find odd. But interesting . He comes off as very smart but not in an asshole-ish way , definitely not an egocentric person.

He's offered me a ride home a couple of times and now that I like him this much I'm kicking myself I didn't accept. I WILL next time ;)