Ask an user going on a White House tour tomorrow anything

Ask an user going on a White House tour tomorrow anything

Do you think it will still smell like nigger?

No they cleaned it out

Do you have the urge to go streaking in there?

Not really, the Secret Service wouldn't like that and I'd get arrested

Hell yeah

Can you jack off and cu onto something?
Preferably a paintng of a president, or George Washington's marble bust

I'll post OC. They let you take pictures

how'd you get approved for a tour? passes are limited

Is the prez gonna be there

Does it cost anything?

this, only cheetos and cabbage.

Probably not, he only met visitors one time since he got elected and that made the news

what's the cubed root of cos of the angle measuring 77.92827364512

will you leave an upper decker in the toilet?

You apply through your congressman

>be me 3 years ago
>go on D.C. Trip
>apply to get a tour with my gf at the time
>reflection pool is drained for maintenance
>White House visitors center closed for reno
>Supreme Court closed for reno
>White house tour denied
>two or three other attractions closed as well
>mfw.jpg my gfs last name was Lewinsky

yeah, got denied for white house tour too, that's why I ask how'd you get an approval

Email your congrassman and wait about half a year. I sent mine in March and just now got approved

Also toilets are off limits and they basically search everything up inside your asshole for contraband when you get there

Make a terrorist attack

No I'm not a terrorist. I support President Trump

I guess part of my problem was I applied right when they started doing tours again, and it was probably overcrowded with requests

Trump is more of a "nigger" than Obama ever will be.

- Doesn't pay his debts
- Lies
- Is lazy
- Shoots off his mouth without thinking

Yeah.

Cuck

Try again, it was easy for me you just have to wait a long ass time

At least I'm not a terrorist like you. Evil son of a bitch

Allahu akbar?

white nigger

yeah, just have to plan another trip there since I already went in spring, but it is on my list of things to do in D.C.

I guess I already went when I was about 3, I don't remember though. My parents said they just kinda rushed everybody through, and that they did get to look into the oval office from outside because it was being re-carpeted...but that's not on the tour any more

Donny and Bibi run the two biggest terrorist organizations in the world. PROUD!

Don't forget Russia, bro.

I went there a few months ago, lot of protestors, Black Lives Matter niggers, abortion preachers and greenies

not many protesters when I was around...just one free tibet kinda person camped out in front of the White House, everyone else was just tourists milling around, was pretty chill in comparison...this was in April

Idk. When I went it was a Saturday and there was a holy shitload of protestors out in front of the bikeracks

Russians aren't terrorists, they're just mafiosi.

ah, probably was on a particular day of protest...I went on a Sunday, then on Tuesday evening, was about the same both times, both pretty chill. The President was out of town the first day, which probably added to it being more calm, but when he was back on Tuesday, there were just more Secret Service around...not any more protesters in front. Since it was the first time I can remember seeing the White House (was too young the first time), was nice it wasn't with a bunch of whiny protesters.

Fuck em. Liberals are born street garbage and die street garbage

traditionally, I wouldn't want to characterize all liberals that way, but today's leftist protesters are largely street garbage

The progs, that's who I meant

yeah, I agree with you there, progressives are shit...the protesters are absolute street garbage, and those who aren't protesting want to tell everyone else how they have to live