H-Hello Anonymous!

H-Hello Anonymous!

It's t-that time again, Do you n-need a friend? Someone t-to talk to? A f-friend? Some g-general advice?

You're n-not alone and you're in the right thread!

Don't s-suffer in s-silence Anonymous.

Other urls found in this thread:

blaster.docking.org/cgi-bin/resultsbrowser.pl?job_id=113220&i=run.12&pin=
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9703866
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that Alice is evil and hates us all.

These threads are only for her ego.

Oh hai

Top of the evenin' to ya E>

whats up pussibois

I've helped numerous p-people and I'm n-not "evil" P-please provide the evidence that backs up your claims

trap

Should I buy a house or keep renting if I live alone?

sho me ur pooper

Alice, can we be married?

It's around here somewhere.

H-hello dear!

Hey Sky

Buy cuz you'll eventually retire and you won't be able to pay rent

I'm sad

Not this shit, im gonna hang myself like that manlet rocker dude

Exactly what I needed right now ! Hellooo Alice, let's have a great thread today as well !

s-somethings wrong...

In the end it doesn't even matter.

Hiya! I enjoy the silence!

What about all those children you didn't let take a day off from working in the mines for Christmas?

Alice, why won't you show your actual face?

Not a trap dear. Lurk moar

Not g-good enough. I w-want clear and concise evidence that proves t-the claim you so boldly made.

I h-hold my head

They make drugs for that.

That's pretty much what Alice will tell you anyway.

Hello Alice. I hope you are well. I believe in always paying forward good fortune, do you agree or do you think we should maintain a bit of selfishness in our characters?

chester g-gone
my nigga dead

What are your qualifications for giving life advice?

T-that depends on where you live and what s-sorts of things you would want to do? It all depends on w-what you make and what you're willing to spend over time

Hey Alice, hope you had a nice day today.

H-hi Alice! do you want to hear about computational chemistry in drug discovery?

So.. you wanted a date, well, here i am. What, aren't you going to say something, user? This is getting pretty boring, don't you think?

ALICE IS A TUMBLR TOOL! I'm going full tinfoil hat here anons but hear me out. How could Tumblr convince anons to be accepting of "mental illness" trans, traps, otherkin etc. The answer, a kinda cute and lovely trap. When men are aroused ideas that were normally repulsive to them become perfectly acceptable. How can you hate traps/trannies when you've spent your nights shitchatting with them? You can't. Tumblr is cucking us with their mentally ill whores and newfags are falling for it for years. This must stop so we can uncuck Sup Forums don't post in trap threads! shitspam hate every alice threat till image/bump limit. We can do it anons but we need your help

I just want my fanservice.

Calling you evil seemed like the best and easiest way to get me there.

Please don't be s-sad, Anonymous. I'm here f-for you. Tell me what's troubling you?

I'm smoking weed but that's not helping much, but it's my fault for smoking all the time

It depends on your means. If you can pay to do a mortgage then by all means, owning is better than renting, but the caveats are:
Is this where you want to live for some time? You could flip it later.. but it's best to invest soundly.

Can you afford the maintenance, repairs and additions you want? (remember you'll be responsible for it all if you aren't right now).

Doing well. Having off work last night was very nice. Got to do fun things and think in positive directions.

What should I do with my life ? I have a job and some friends, but nothing is fulfilling. kinda depressed right now I guess.

Sayuka, alice, so goddamn confusing!!? Who am i talking to!? Is nothing real!!!!?

Buy a house, but worry more about the monthly payment vs. the interest rate.

I like you, and I like these moments of rage you sometimes have, when you stop stuttering and tell it like it is
also, how many psychologists that are shitty people have you ever met?

Are you ready for my 3inchs?

Not a trap thread. Your entire theory is based on a faulty notion.

How do I get a new GF, broke up with my ex, she was the worst kind of grill.

I usually stay away from women "friends", so I really don't have any contact to single grills and I never really fell in love with one, because they all seem to be bitches or plain stupid.

Please d-don't do that. Suicide is a permanent solution to a t-temporary problem.

Who are you?

Linkin Park was never rock.

But it definitely did suck.

W-what are you even talking about. I w-want concrete proof. Provided by you.

??

S-sorry, I'm just a bit nervous, I didn't expect you to actually show up...

Hello dear

Those dolls have rights too, you know

CASH GRAB BAIT WHORE
Does this suffice?
>inb4 subscribe to my twitch

ALICE STOP FUCKING IGNORING ME YOU FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY AND I'm not really that angry but I'm so alone

D-did you know that upregulation cyclin-dependent kinase 2 has been linked to giloblastoma and hepatocarcinoma?!! that means we can find ligands to deactivate that protein!! and like!! cure cancer using computers!!

alice when are you getting banned? don't you just advertise yourself every thread?

I'm Alice2/3D dear

How in God's name do I maintain a healthy and fulfilling conversation with another human being? I have trouble thinking of things to say. My mind draws a blank and the conversation fizzles.

Alice, I've been constantly plagued by this ominous miasma haunting my mind. Europe is collapsing as we know it. Hordes of beasts are entering our lands with one thing in mind, conquest of our civilization. Europeans are rejecting their own identities, their own cultures and their own history in an attempt to signal their capacity for tolerance.

Oddly enough, tolerance is a word that suggests that there exists something in which needs to be tolerated. Something or someone that needs to be tolerated is something or someone who is deviating from the immediate values and laws. Tolerance beckons the rejection of one's own values and a culture's own values.

So I ask, Alice. When will you ask the (((JQ)))? We need a solution to this problem. Perhaps it is our only option, the only solution, our final solution.

H-Happy belated birthday! I am s-sorry that I missed it. When was it?

No cute anime girl stutters that much you fucking wench

i want to fucking nut in a women rn whatdo?

Post the webm where you make tea, and wave your adorable hand over the bowl of selections. Literally my favorite highlight of the week.

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

FUCK YOU

Are you here to offer shallow "advice" to boost your ego?

Oh m-my! C-could you provide a link so that I can r-read about it later?

blaster.docking.org/cgi-bin/resultsbrowser.pl?job_id=113220&i=run.12&pin=
Heres a list of potential cures for brain and liver cancer that I found using simulations!!! i hope u like it alice :^)

If she could, Alice would break our legs just so we'd be dependent on her.

She's pure evil.

Whatever you do, don't believe her lies.

What are your favorite podcasts?

Mine are: RadioLab, SmodCast, Welcome to Night Vale, Invisibilia, and Lore.

#rekt

Yo alice 4cereal question
Dont you have bloopers to show us?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9703866 :DDD

>#
Fucking summer fags.

Then where's the proof that she isn't a trap?

there was an ass pic posted before and I spotted no ballsack, lemme find it

Somehow it never gets posted even though it would put an end to those questions once and for all.

Pretty odd, isn't it?

Alice help me get over the death of chester

there are more women in the world than traps. there is a 99% chance she is female.

hahahahahahha

T-they are dolls.

P-provide me the evidence necessary to back up that claim

F-for what dear?

Is fiction. Don't think too hard about it.
I like this but also it ends with yandere Alice stepping on my leg wound and pleasuring herself. 5/10 think bigger
FUCK YOU TOO. ARE YOU MAD? .. Wanna talk about it?
She's been around a bit. If tumbr can play 4D chess this well we are already beat and should just become sissy men and offer ourselves to the blacks

Oh yeah

who is chester?

There's no way that's her... doesn't even look like her body type.

Oy vey, anuda Shoah

surprise youre right it isnt

>P-provide me the evidence necessary to back up that claim

You're far too cunning to have slipped up and you know it.

I can't prove it as of yet but you'll make a mistake someday and I'll be there ready to pounce.

Hi Nevada

Looks like she was just spanked or something.

The cheetos guy i think

Exactly... It's hard to ignore that Alice3D is a trap

Because your opinion doesn't count for shit and she isn't obligated to.

Linkin park front man.

fucking kek

He sells Cheetos.

Hey Alice. I'm having this weird feeling. Not sure if it is psychosomatic, or not. Bad anxiety, and like things are crawling in my skin. ?

Op should I go to work Saturday?

Yes, but the small percent of traps flood to here, Sup Forums...