Chester Bennington, lead singer of Linkin Park, committed suicide today. How does /b feel about this?

Chester Bennington, lead singer of Linkin Park, committed suicide today. How does /b feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRb4YEer0_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ask in one of the 30 other threads

I was hoping for that Coldplay singer. Damn, I really hate that voice and their songs.

What the fuck is "/b"?

on the other hand OJ got paroled....so im ok

He had mentioned how fans didn't like their new album. Guess it all caught up to him. Don't really feel anything because I'm 10 years too late to have remembered their music when they were very popular.
F

TopKek

And nothing of value was lost

You're a little late faggot. Linkin park sucked anyway. Should have done it sooner

He lost his hair .!!

It would feel like if we lost Fred Durst, Achmed or Halash from System of a Down Syndrome, or one of those Korn faggots. Meaning, it's no loss. Seriously, LP didn't contribute much to anything.

In the end it doesn't really matter.

as cringey as it may seem to adult me I loved his music and it helped me workout those emotions by relating to his

sucks that he died in that way

CRAAAAAAWLING IN MAAAAAH SKIIIIIIn

He got so far to lose it all

Who's got the pictures?

It's suicide. I feel like he wasted the only life he gets but it doesn't matter. The only people affected are the living so I've chosen not to care. His music mean't shit to me. Bye I guess.

Slightly bummed, the dude could wail 2bf.

F

He was auditioned for the band. He barely wrote any of the lyrics. It's not like he was singing about his pain. It wasn't his words.

He's a bitch for living behind small children.

And yet I'm still bummed. I don't know why.

it's Sup Forums

I will anhero if i see another fucking thread about this.

>How does /b feel about this
In the end, it doesn't even matter.

Let's be honest, we all listened to a lot of Linkin Park when we were younger. And despite how much LP was mocked, it wasn't all that bad.

Because this didn't matter for you back when you first listened to it. Maybe it was a guilty pleasure for many of us but doesn't change the fact we heard that shit on repeat

Heck I bet the most of us can still sing along while not having listened to their old song for a decade!

>he fact we heard that shit on repeat
I have never bought one Linkin Park album nor downloaded a single mp3.
I think on my old backup usb drive I might have one Evangelion AMV with one of their songs.

Fuck Linkin Park. Throw that shit away and listen to Motorhead.

Himey died

Yeah I guess you're right. I listened to hybrid theory maybe 30 times. There was an instrumental on that album that I loved.

But yeah the lyrics are in my head.

>Motorhead
lol dadrock
youtube.com/watch?v=oRb4YEer0_A

Pretty sure he did that when he recorded their new songs that are out now

Did he feel numb in the end?

I always hated rap parts in LP songs.

BAHAHAHAHAHA ID KILL MYSELF TOO IF I MADE SHIT MUSIC.

I was 13 when they came out so I was a little too old for their usual fan base.
I kinda liked the guy that rapped like a robot but I never was fond of the shouty Jew.

Not fazed one bit, thing is why would a guy as succesful as him, with 6 kids, hang himself. Doesn't make sense, i mean if he did it it's fucking pathetic, linking park sucked anyway, but it doesn't seem right for some reason.

How thin skinned do you have to be to kill yourself because your new album was deliberately shit, look and suicide silence their new stuff is horse shit but you don't see them offing themselves.

>linking park

>the shouty Jew.

kekekek. Attention seeking fuck. H's trying to be Kurt Kobain except less people care

>H's trying to be Kurt Kobain
Then he should have gotten Courtney Love to kill him instead of committing suicide.

>motorhead
Fuck off grandpa, Motorhead sucks just as much

He was a complete coward. He left behind a wife with 6 children, even with 6 kids this faggot couldn't find a reason to live. He couldn't fight for some of the only things worth fighting for. He wasn't even a man, took the selfish beta way out..A man that couldn't even be there for his children and wife.

linkin park were fucking amazing nobody listens to motorboat or whoever fuck off

>It's a hard knock life for us
>It's a hard knock life for us
>No one cares for you a smidge
U MAD WHITE BOI

Im just concerned with the rest of the band, I hope they are hanging in there

>BOI
Illiterate nigger faggot.

Zez