He's going to win the fa cup and the champions league all while strategically cucking united out of top 4...

he's going to win the fa cup and the champions league all while strategically cucking united out of top 4. this guy is a fucking genius. why did we ever doubt him?

>tfw to intelligent to live up to expectations

tbf if he does get a Cheeky CL win he goes above expectations. Fuck the PL, the Champions League is above it.

he's not winning shit because he's been

exPOOPsed

nah not this season m8
not with those shitshows clichy and kolarov

Fraud

Hahahaha oh shit i almost feel sorry for this sour faggot.
>poop

>tfw to smart to win

Or a more likely outcome: He's going to get exposed by some meme side in FA cup, get raped by Monaco and drops out of top 4.

City had a good run before others noticed that they are perfectly beatable if you attack the shitty defense, and he's unlikely to sort out the mess this season.

He's just shit. A monkey could have won the league with the teams he "masterfully managed".

He's not really shit (but obviously still crazy overrated), he's just too autistic to adapt to other teams most of the times.

I'm saying that you could have won the league with the teams he has managed. Do you think "tactics" mean fuck all with the players he managed?

Look at what Tata did, or Enrique this season.

Though sure, at Buyern in a one team league, literally anyone could do it with that squad.

No one thinks he's winning ucl

This is his only job where he has a chance of failure and he has a billionaire and crazy money transfers to rely on and he failed. Anything outside of top two is a failure for a manager of his caliber especially with how much money and talent he has at his disposal. Bundas and >prime messi is just too much of a meme for a manager to matter.

Shut up canada nobody fucking likes you

Sure, he failed so far and is likely to embarrass himself even harder this season and miss out on CL but it's premature to judge so soon, sometimes things just need time and while money is no issue, the City squad was always mediocre for the money they had. (Which makes sense, they aren't a big club kids dream playing for, so they can only get players who are after that Arab money or opportunities to play in CL) That's not something you can always fix in one season ... and he didn't do anything to fix it, but to really be sure that he's a failure, one more season is needed.

Bravo and stones are the biggest waste of money I've seen in a long time even in front of pogba and that's just the epl alone. It's just an over all complete failure.

Sure, for now. Who knows, he might storm the league and win all the cups next season, unlikely but possible, right? Would it redeem this season? I'd say yes.

Now a more likely scenario is being stuck in fight for top 4 again but yeah. Well, see. So far he certainly got exposed.

Yeah I see where you are coming from but for somebody as hyped up and supposedly prestiged as pep it's just not good enough. I just don't think that the way he wants to play works in the English league. It's a different game. Worse? Maybe but it is different. He thought he would walk the league and so did the press but it just isn't the same game.

Yeah, he definitely not turned out the savior the hype and City expected after trying so hard to get him.

Though his playstyle might work with some adjustments and bit more pragmatism. It will be interesting to see either, either he'll gets completely exposed and rage quits or shows that he's good enough to play in a competitive league without having the best squad.

As funny as him failing would be, the effect on City will be even more amusing to see. The might make United's last 3 seasons look good with the potential implosion.

>tfw too intelligent to win vs english troglodytes and gonna win the champions league instead