Thougts?

Thougts?

Why are brits so fucking ugly?

too many gingers

did jk write this ending to pander to tumblr fags?

inbreeding

Didn't this moment happen like yesterday?

why are you posting movies on a film board?

Honestly it came as no surprise from one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. For real each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert."

"Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to."

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
"The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs.""

"I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King."

>Years of inbreeding

Ahrimpy from eastenders

>Stephen Speilberg

Bleh stopped reading. The first 3 movies where comfy. Also James Bond has been shit since Craig took over beyond what the Sup Forums shills say

Its great unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitpost. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Sup Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-prosting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Craig is the best bond yet
even more a manlet

mate 6 and 7.1 are pure kino just like 3
>where comfy

Why is Ron's son dressed like a child from the 70's even though he is from the future?

>mate 6 and 7.1 are pure kino
sure if you're a dumb pleb(which you are, cuck poster)

hello austism my old friend

BTFO

this is one of those butthurt /lit/ lists. To kill a mokingbird, lord of the rings and The adventures of Huckleberry Finn are essential /lit/core

aka middle school level

My god could they have made the Weasleys any uglier

they apparently filmed this initially without prosthetics but refilmed it later. not only that the first time was supposed to be different, it was probably better

Spielberg is an underestimated national fucking treasure who is really only dismissed by high schoolers who just watched a foreign movie with subtitles for the first time, and think there's classification differences when using terms such as "movies" and "film".

just stop. not him i love speilberg hes a shit choice. rowling wanted terry gilliam for a reason. the pasta is shit

I'm very happy Spielberg didn't get chosen, since he would've been swallowed up by the shit factory instead of creating what he actually wanted to.

And Gilliam wanted nothing to do with Harry Potter, also for a reason.

i like how the series turned out save newell so im glad he didnt get it either

Did they just put bags under their eyes?

>expecting anything more from pedo plebs
kek

you could look it up, they are in full prosthetics

terry is a faggot sometimes WB gave the directors creative control its why the first two are very Columbus, the third is very Cuaron, 4th very Newell and the others very Yates

>adults masquerading as teens
>one epiloue scene requires them to look like adults
>somehow manage to look like children playing dress-up

this fucking scene is one of the seven wonders of the information age, i swear to god

No its a shitpost to bait replies like yours.

They filmed a different scene completely originally and then went with prosthetics

I don't see how this being the second, more effects-heavy attempt makes the bizarre scenario i outlined any less confusing. Not to mention that's been said at least twice in this thread already.

I struggle to see the purpose of your post.

is this the ending to bleach?

Yes, and?

That they fucked up and shouldnt have redone it

Maybe try "I agree, it looked terrible, they should not have reshot the scene and went with whatever they had normally" instead of blurting out a statement like you're correcting me about something, then.

I know they fucked up. Hence my post about them fucking up. I don't need you to tell me that.

Aw you missed the "No!" that comes after the greentext, that's always my favourite part

Wait, Ron went transgender and adopted a blonde daughter? Why?

Goddamnit UK.

A-alright... sorry

teehee

hot cuckolding action