youtu.be/ljl0pmR7cIw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's no surprise really
i was like
eh

or PATER
for that matter

Can we get a pic of him stiffy ?

you can tell the people that don't care and didn't grow up liking their great first album or any of their music, they are known as PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER MILLENNIALS FUCK YOU

Filthy mouth, no excuse
Find a new place to hang this noose
String me up from atop these roofs
Knot it tight so I won't get loose

I'm no millenial you easily impressed cunt. Linkin Park was shit, the early 2000 were shit, your youth was shit and you are shit.

underrated post

yea you arent a millennial because you are probably 13 NIGGER or 60 years old you fucking CUCK

Nothing really mattress
Anyone can sleep
Nothing really mattress
Nothing really mattress to me

(you)

Robin Williams did it first

i bet this user is the type of potato who calls everyone a snowflake or cuck

You special snowflake cuck, le maymay. Trump did nothing her emails on Russian investigation into 8 years of OBAMA

He heard Michael Bay no longer liked him so... well... yeah.

Oh boo hoo, Linkin Park is overrated anyway.
There's alot of better bands that are still active today that had albums released around the same time, for example Queens Of The Stone Age

i bet this is the type of user who secretly listens to beiber is a furry jacks off to traps and will live with his parents until he is 35

Underrated post.

>Oh boo hoo, Linkin Park is overrated anyway.
I would know I just turned 19 and I know all about music
its true the youth of today are giant fucking pussies no wonder most of you are still virgins

They were great in their glory days and wether you liked it or not, they really put the nu metal genre on the map.

Ofcourse the hipster kids of Sup Forums can't like anything that others like so they need to rebel against it, but either way it's sad when someone is driven to end their own lives, regardless if its a celebrity or a random person.

Saddest part is that it happened on the birthday of Chris Cornell, which is no coincidence. It does make the whole thing seem like it was more impulsive.

Main thing to get from it is that depression can strike people no matter how succesfull you are.

Minus the parents part, you got me (not the person you were replying to) down pretty well. Guess my profession!

>Lynch in Park

This nigger's right. If you don't feel even the slightest sadness, you're underage

That's what you get when it's craaaaawling in your skin with wounds that never heeeal.

Why do people think Linkin Park was so edgy?

>Guess my profession!
NEET

one of my favs

>liking baby metal
Whatever floats your boat cunt.
There is literaly nothing special about any of this bands production.

>b.but muh taste
It's just your taste. Some people here enjoy scat, your argument is fucking invalid son.

Deep state I am telling yall

They are at it again

The inevitable consequence of having plugs.

how is summer going champ?
are you ready for high school in August?

babymetal rules
youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY

Jokes on you I've never been to school for a single day.
And it's not summer where I am.

>posting in a dead thread on a deader image board on a dying planet

Jokes on you, that wasn't even my first post in this dead thread

> Be 40 year old white male
> Have 6 children and wife
> Also have 30 million USD in the bank and a constant income stream from royalties
> Alright, I fucking hate this shit... Do I do...
> A: Buy a nice house in the middle of nowhere in a rural area, see my children grow up, giving them the best childhood imaginable and just chill for the rest of my life, planting stuff, building stuff, reading books on the front porch,... or
> B: fucking kill myself and fuck it up for everybody, ruining my children's life?

What a cunt.

In a dying solar system in a dying universe in a dying dimension

i'm disturbed

No deep state and mind control got to him ..

He got awoke .. went rouge in one of his concerts

Money isnt everything
Also best childhood ever often means spoiled kids

>dying universe in a dying dimension
kind of redundant..

Money buys you time to play with your children.

Best childhood ever doesn't mean having iPads and Playstations. It means playing outside, going for a swim in the pond, climbing trees and all the other stuff, you won't be doing in snobbish super-rich neighborhoods, but will do in a sleepy town in rural America.

Tell me more

Lol multiverse

You're a fucking moron.

You really think he wouldn't have wanted to see his children grow up? That he just decided to kill himself over just chilling?

Jesus christ you're an ignorant fool.

Underrated lol

This song is dead.

He was a weak bitch that chose the easy way out instead of exercising self control.

b a i t
a
i
t

yeah pretty much.

Still got Ozzy though.

How is that bait? Suicide is the cowards way out

This guy was a complete coward. He left behind a wife with 6 children, even with 6 kids this faggot couldn't find a reason to live. He couldn't fight for some of the only things worth fighting for. He wasn't even a man, took the selfish beta way out..A man that couldn't even be there for his children and wife.

Turns out he had to fall to lose it all

Thanks

If dubs the devil wears Prada.

you niggers realize we probably helped pushed him to the edge? Imagine your life's work being openly mocked and used as a joke for years, I'm sure it drove the faggot to insanity and eventually this shit.

F

I don't disagree with you but its still pretty shitty to lose someone you looked up to as a kid

Bait harder

He got molested or some shit as a kid, it lead to his depression and drug/alcohol abuse.

>looked up to
I bet you can't even name where he was born and what town he grew up in without googling it.
you're just another faggot on the pity party bandwagon.

can you actually believe that this is what young faggots today actually believe?
I don't think for a second this is even bait, jesus christ

He had information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton. But in the end, it doesn't even matter.

My uncle sucked my cock when I was 10, don't hear me bitching. I got a blowjob and a sweet kick ass dirt bike as hush prize.

and?

why would I have to know what town he was born in to look up to someone for what they created?
are you fucking stupid bro?

I heard he had a huge crush on the weekend, and heard star boy and couldn't handle the pressure of being a trophy wife.

my hush prize was not getting killed. get on my level nigger

>and?
>being this retarded

Who killed himself? Sorry, I was busy today.

Sup Forums is having a retarded field day with this guy's death, but we're not asking the real questions here.

Where is the guy who listened to "In the End" and only that song thousands of times?

youtu.be/ljl0pmR7cIw

Retard

i have autism faggot so jokes on you

But my birt bike had a sweet ass flame decal on the side with a random sticker of Calvin pissing on a child telling his parents he got molested.

means you don't know shit and this is your way of feeling morally superior to all the bait posts. you're jumping on the pity party bandwagon thus taking full advantage of someone's death.
truth is, if I were to ask you yesterday who you looked up to, I guarantee you wouldn't mention his name.

Like I said, you're a fucking moron, you can stop proving that now.

>no rebuttal
>being this retarded and butthurt

I expect him to make an appearance today

Who's next /b, which celebrity is gonna an hero and why?

Jimmies rustled

andy sixx

The comment I replied to was low quality bait, if I actually responded to that in a serious tone you'd have said I fell for the bait, so fuck off.

>responded to that in a serious tone
>tone through text
kek

Retard

Kinda makes you feel proud, doesn't it?

you are dumb as a fucking rock
I asked you a simple question as to why would it matters if I knew where someone was born for me to appreciate them in the music industry
do you you fucking know me?
no you fucking don't so keep your shit opinion and your shitty psychoanalytical diagnosis and shove it up your uneducated ass

This thread just got better

I hope not. The sperglord who posts the fucking threads would never shut the fuck up about it. I can imagine it. "RIP ANDY, WISH HE WERE STILL AROUND, HE HAD THE CREAMIEST ONES. WHY WASN'T I ABORTED?"

Millenials were born between 1980 and 1996

>do you you fucking know me?
my god your hands are trembling with angst. i love it. it's amazing how someone completely anonymous can have such a hold on you. god, if this is how you communicate over an anonymous message board, I can't imagine how autistic you are in life.

Honestly,Chester’s an old friend who we’ve hung with many times, and I have friends who are extremely close to him, but this is truly pissing me off! How can these guys send this message to their kids and fans?! I’m sick of this suicide shit! I’ve battled depression/mental illness, and I’m trying to be sympathetic, but it’s hard when you’re pissed! Enough is enough! Giving up on your kids, fans, and life is the cowardly way out!!!

Wise words by Korn's guitarist.

lurking to see if he makes an appearance today. I'm curious to see how high the play count is up to now.