What would you have done in this situation?

What would you have done in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9FDbgCzkVFE
youtu.be/am3v6RdOxfY?t=140
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shot them

Teleport behind him and cut him into a thousand pieces with my glorious ten-thousand-times-folded Nippon steel katana

Would've watched a better film

Saved it as a jpg like a normal person.

Shoot him with my concealed piece, only a retard goes outside without a gun.

Told him to fuck off. That way he'd shoot me and I wouldn't have to get stabbed repeatedly

movie?

these are all oke, seriously though why is there so much tension built in this movie for nothing?

Zodiac

The same thing he did, but i'd rape the woman after killing her

'Zodiac' by Fincher

First post, best post.

Used my stand to fucking kill him when he got close

9mm concealed

Thank you!

i would have walked away thinking "hey i dont need to kill this sweet couple life is a gift that i should treasure"

this.

stabbed him a few more times so he wouldn't survive

Any other stab scenes in movies or tv shows that's on par with this? Something "realistic" and that has some weight behind it and not shitty and fake like the Scream series.

>waaaah a gun better do everything he says
In this situation I'd be expecting he's going to attempt to kill me and would just rush him

Worst scenario I die anyway. I wouldn't bother to try and talk someone down pointing a gun at me. In fact the perfect opportunity was when the girl went to get the rope since she's now also in range to strike at him

>instantly recognized this as Zodiac
>never seen the film
Huh

lol, no you wouldn't

yeah I would

It's worrying, isn't it?

I can imagine the shrill voice behind this post

I would have turned around and left to find some niggers to kill instead

I would've unsheathed my katana, deflected his bullets, cut him 274 times with my Hiten Mitsurugu-Ryu technique in the span of a second, then say "nothin personnel, kiddo" as he falls to the ground.

>he doesn't know (yet) that Zodiac never leaves you, like a piece of stray meat lodged between your teeth forever

What's with the zodiac threads today? A freak coincidence, some new attempt at shitposting or is OP trying to tell us something?

Mark?

TOO SOON.

>not flossing until the blood runs clear

>these faggot kids crawling out of the woodwork to say 'nah u wudnt im so fukn smug and ironik'
13 year olds who have never actually been in any danger. If you would seriously continue to be compliant in mortal peril you deserve to die

Only lemmings raised in the ultra safe modern age would let someone with a weapon do whatever they want to you without a fight. What the fuck is wrong with you

Tell him to kill me, for the body is but a vessel and my soul shall go to heaven.

Fucking blonde, lmao wow

Yes, I'm sure that you'll find the courage to rush a man with a loaded gun, just like you found the courage to make real friends and leave your anonymous online hugbox

Anyone here ever got stabbed? How bad does it hurt?

get naked, if he touched me or even looked at me that means he's gay

But that's in Commiefornia.

stop projecting, cowards.

Your mom got stabbed and it ruined her life

You can kill me but I still would have chosen Trump over you, you rat-faced bastard.

That 13 year old angst

It feels like you are being punched and then you get that pain of having the elements against an open cut but worse because it's a much larger puncture

t. someone who co-operated with a mugger and got stabbed escaping when he decided not to let me. Never again, had plenty of opportunities to just straight up attack him

>it's a every female artist that came after Kate Bush is a Kate Bush clone episode

When will the meme end?

>got stabbed escaping when he decided not to let me

So how did this play out? Did you get stabbed, and escape, or did you try to escape, and got stabbed, and he left you?

THE DELEGATES, DONALD.

Redpill him, pic related, it's me.

You sound like you're under 110lbs or over 300lbs

i would have done the same thing he did, since he got away with it.

seeing as he's wearing a mask i would assume he wasn't going to kill us, so i would do what he said.

tell me about zodiac, why does he wear the mask?

Clyde killing his cellmate in Law Abiding Citizen.
youtube.com/watch?v=9FDbgCzkVFE

Kekerino

>look behind you, not really look!

He took my shit and then refused to let me leave while playing around with his knife. I feared for my life and struck him, he blocked it with his arms and I turned to run and he thrust out with the knife and pierced my arm and presumably must have stumbled because I ran and got away

I thought he maybe just punched me but then there was blood everywhere and the pain kicked in

Fucking niggers

apart from the weird CGI blood

youtu.be/am3v6RdOxfY?t=140

>implying the Zodiac killer even existed
the police fucked up, they were all separate murders

Shit myself, get on my knees and tell him that I'd suck his cock.

HERE COMES DAT BOI

What shithole are you from then?

>letting the law stop you from enforcing the law

seemingly, somewhere with a lot of blacks

why?

he needed to get in isolation

scene is a rip-off from Cruising

anyway, the staging is not that original

why are the so many zodiac threads at the moment?

never surrender to anybody at gunpoint or knifepoint when you can still fight... there's countless real world examples out there of the most insane and protracted tortures and rapes being inflicted upon victims that submitted to criminals.

You don't have to rush him... just feign cooperation until the point of no return where you're going to be harmed then fight as hard as possible.

If it's a mass shooting scenario, where he will shoot you on sight, then yes, try to escape until you're cornered, and only then rush him.

>i am a logical computer when in a life or death situation

nerd.

this guys is a faggot but he's also right to a degree
they had no way to know he was the zodiac but if I were in their shoes and I did I would rush him
better shot dead than stabbed and left to bleed to death

The calculus is simple. The moment when your ability to fight is going to be taken away from you, is the moment you have to fight.

>b-but we're delegates

Uh oh. The computer's stuck on repeat.

This desu, I'm afraid of getting shot but I'm more afraid of being tortured to death

I'd like to think I'd try and do something.

I'd try and not get stabbed that's for sure, I'd much rather be shot. Seems less painful, especially since he stabs multiple times.

Maybe run into the the lake, bullets often slow down quite a bit in water.

kek