youtube.com/user/DrunkenPeasants
youtube.com/channel/UCjaB_-YGGr1Dim_OWnehKMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

m.youtube.com/user/Jingles1215

>A food reviewer
>A guy who believes in ghosts n shit
>A top X list with more ghosts n shit
>The only good channel on this list

Who's that last guy, is he the guy who beat Dark Souls 3 on stream?

Historia Civilis. If you like history this guy is like crack.

ReviewBrah 4 Lyfe

penguinz0

Reviewbrah is easily one of the realest niggas in existence

RedLetterMedia
youtube.com/user/RedLetterMedia

Lyle McDouchebag
youtube.com/user/Guitarmasterx7

and that's pretty much it

>Reviewbrah
I'm only subscribed to two youtubers and he is one of them. Get off of his dick, asshole.

That really does NOT narrow it down my friend

Ashens is god.

Let's take a trip down the memory lane.

Pewdiepie 4-5 years ago was the shit. I'm not even fucking joking right now. He was unironically good.
His Mad Father, Ao Oni, Misao, Ib, etc playthroughs were fucking good. He also did those coop games with that guy who read creepy pasta- his name was "Cry" or some shit? Cry was the go-to sidekick for big youtubers, idk what ever happened to him.
I remember when PDP had like 3 million subs and so did this guy called UberHaxorNova, and the kiddies would shit each other to prove which one was the best (5-6 years later, the Nova guy still has 3 mil subs while PDP is at 50+)
Before PDP turned into a "pro youtuber", he was legit good. Same goes for Markiplier, but he turned out to be a tumblr kinda guy so fuck him. He turned to shit around the time he hit 1 mil, whereas PDP didn't until he had a couple.

Youtube turning into a part of popculture killed it. Does anyone even remember the Yogscast back when they did WoW and MC Alpha? I checked them out recently and they have been doing Gmod clickbait videos like [literally] any other youtuber out there for the last 3 to 4 years.

this guy looks like a second life character

Cowchop is good

>Steven Suptic
>Cow Chop
>H3H3
>Idubbbztv
>FilthyFrank
>Maxmoefoe
>Ashens
>EtikaWNetwork

>inb4 a reply saying I'm an edgy 14 year old kid.

I also forgot Videogamedunkey and JonTron.

I used to actually like ray willian johnson when I was younger

He looks like the generic bald youtuber. Who is he? Shaneomad? Pyrion Flax?
"PussyFartMcShitcycles". Did that make you laugh?
Is this that Onion guy?
Barshens ruined Ashens for me. Ashens feels too boring to watch.
No user you're just a normie. But that's okay on Sup Forums.

ReviewTechUSA

I used to like him, but now I don't really like his content anymore. I mean, I'm glad he feels better but I just can't watch his vids no more.

SovietWomble

>Is this that Onion guy?

doesnt that face remind you of a log of shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=qa9SbQWyex0
This guy.
Some guy makes a video on voice acting, and tells how you shouldn't buy the Blue Yeti if you want to go pro.
Later this guy comes along and steals everything he said, word to word, and makes his own video.
Video gets huge backlash because this guy didn't present it as "If you want to be a pro voice actor", instead he said "You shouldn't buy Blueyeti at all", which angered a lot of casual users.
Later Leddit police finds out that the entire video was stolen from the original guy who made the voice acting video so they attack this guy.
His profile picture is drawn in the style of that disney cartoon (star girl or something), because he's trying to hide the fact that he looks the autistic child of Sam and Gilly from Game of Thtones.

You must have huge balls to be as autistic as this guy. That's why I like him.

AlChestbreach
youtube.com/user/AlChestBreach

>youtube.com/user/Guitarmasterx7
tank you user, I forget his channel exists and have to rediscover him every 2 months.

Datto

Drunken peasants
youtube.com/user/DrunkenPeasants

Youtube is shit. Copyright faggotry and Jewgle have nearly crippled it.

user maybe you're a fag

youtube.com/channel/UCjaB_-YGGr1Dim_OWnehKMw

all of those are shut except for my nig etika
> J O Y C O N B O Y Z
>O
>Y
>C
>O
>N
>B
>O
>Y
>Z

Don't know about his face, but he is definitely retarded.
Few years ago he was making "haha banana" dance videos (normie memes), nowadays he tries to act all serious and talks about how he RESPECTS 12 year old girls by judging their looks in their undies.

I got killed by him in a game of PUBG, proudest moment of my existance :'). I even spoke to one of his friends... before he shot me

Anyone else a fan of Brendaniel?

I don't watch any of his Sup Forums stuff, but his fanfic readings are pretty good and have some really funny moments.

You're a fucking normie.

kek fuck off fagboy *bullies you out of existence*
he's my favourite, I love his shortwave broadcasts & voice of the report of the week podcasts for night time