Who /lonely/ here...

Who /lonely/ here? Why hasn't Sup Forums ever made a nice meetup so people from different cunts could meet each other and have fun talking about their cunts' cultures?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKeGeuZvUqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i wished someone cared about me

I care user

it would turn out worst than this /brit/ meetup

I love you guys even if I don't know you ;_;

just now a memory from childhood sticks out where I had to be about 8 and we had a school field trip to a museum and i am remembering little things such as that thing with like needles where you put your hand under and push up and makes an imprint. Or viewing the historical section with indian artifacts, or even remembering the entrance to the bathrooms. The common denominator of these experiences at the museum is that I was alone,by myself. This isn't how it was supposed to be, but i suppose this is how it always was.

i'm sorry but it's not the same I know things will not end well for me

now that I think about it I was probably 10 or 11 but whatever memory was trapped in subconscious and came to me for first time in 12 or so years just now

>on field trips the class would walk around in groups of friends
>field trip permission slip said people could bring lunches and cameras so everyone brought cameras to take pictures of each other with the exhibits
>tfw I was always by myself
>tfw I just took pictures of the exhibits with the disposable camera my mom got me

go on soc

You're pathetic as fuck man

feels bad man

You're the first mean russian I've encountered on Sup Forums in a long time. Congratulations.

you don't know that for sure user, just keep on trying to become the kind of person you want to be

listen to John Lennon's first solo album. It shall provide some solace

I almost went to the /fa/ meetup that everyone loves to laugh at

Really dodged a bullet there

Imagine?

I wouldn't be able to afford the plane ticket and hotel anyway

>so people from different cunts could meet each other
then where would it be, dumbass?

No, John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band

so good but absolutely saddening

Was it the one with the giraffe neck guy one?

Yeah

I've met him a few times before actually

how so

everyday makes me more and more sure things won't be good but i've pretty much accepted my fate so i'll be fine

>have a few minute conversation with a girl
>start looking her up on facebook and imagine life together for weeks

Kinda sucks boys

>L*nnon

Get off the internet grandpa

not in australia since you guys would bully everyone

"everybodys hollerin' about their own birthday"

Wew.. you really did dodge a bullet by not going. Only one. Maybe two max had decent fits iirc

youtube.com/watch?v=zKeGeuZvUqk

>/fa/

>the reddit stripes

thats shit music

what do aussies think of nick cave?

he's a god

i know exactly that feel m8

good lad