So something happened today Sup Forums

So something happened today Sup Forums...

> at work
> work with a Samoan immigrant
> cool guy, doesnt afraid of anything
> talking about Lincoln Park suicide
> one coworker brings up that he was sexually abused
>"V" (what we call him) says "man, I get raping a girl but touching a kid, man thats fucked up do you know what I am saying
> do you know what I am saying is his catch phrase
> I kind of do but wtf what was that first part
> tf2heavyawkwardlaugh.jpg
> we all go to the mandatory ice cream social.

what the fuck

Bruh I wish I was lying. Hes a first generation immigrant hes been here 15 years.

Do you live in Sweden?

Naw Kansas.

Cute cat tho

Op here: this isnt the first off thing hes said.

He believes in euthanasia. I think his family killed his grandma.

> grandma is sick
> their country is full of mother theresa-esque Christians
> "pain is the way through god"
> she was like 90 years old and still drove so idk if she was in pain...
> him and his brothers "took a visit to her" imagine someone just doing those double eye brow raise.
> he says she fell down the stairs
> tf2heavyawkwardlaugh.jpg

He's not wrong

Hes certainly not right though

You fucking serious? Holy shit OP

Do you know what I am saying. Yes forsrs

Now, you're saying Samoan. Are we talking Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson samoan or something more conventionally sized?

Hes definitely not the rock but hes absolutely Samoan. His fucking calves are like a over pumped football and hes 6'5. Ive seen him move a fire proof filing cabinet by himself (fucking google how much those weigh)

Jesus Christ

Surrender that boipussi of yours to him wite boi.

This might get you guys on his side but he HATES black people. And not like a "lolmemes black people are scum" like Jom Crowe laws scared white dad. We have a black dude named Keyon. He requested to be separated from him because hes lazy. Think what you want of the blacks but keyon is a bro. Straight up super cool guy not lazy.

But I think I need to accept I work with a nigger hating grandma killing rapist.

Yeah, you do
Enjoy
Also, got any pics?

Naw plus posting work photos on Sup Forums lol. But his calves look like this

Based samoan

"Do you know what I am saying" will haunt me.

DIVERSITY

Absolutely

Kill witey

I dont know who witey is. Plz explain.

>> he says she fell down the stairs
No culture that believes in euthanasia kills relatives by pushing them down the stairs.

There is obvious BS on your part OP.

White "people"

Sometimes you gotta rape a bitch OP.

Or obvious BS on his...? (Op here) look bruh Im just trying to talk about this crazy Samoan guy at my work.

Ya know, maybe I have the wrong mindset. I do appreciate he is against pedophiles and he is a super cool guy, really hard worker. But wtf.

Wait shit people think my race are people?! Shitttttt.

I'll take Samoans over niggers any day

I work with both. Both work equally hard respective to the fact that V is can move a 350lbs fire proof filing cabinet by himself. Keyon pulls his weight and is chill so he gets my approval.

I worked with Samoans in San Diego, and those guys have a sense of humor that is dry as fucking dry ice. It's dangerous. They'd say shit like that, and not let on that they're fucking joking, leaving you to go out on a limb and laugh it off, or agree with them, and if you agree they're like "oh man you're fucked in the head", when you're like "fuck you, you said it in the first place, and they're like yea but I was joking you psycho", and about then when you're scrambling on the defensive trying to catch up but all you got is a "what? fuck you I thought..." nope. You're fucked, and now everyone knows you can't take a joke. You're pretty much fucked no matter how you respond to their shit. Got the same kind of thing working with Ojibwe guys in northern Wi. Dry dry dry fucking sense of humor, they just love leaving you, or each other, hanging and wondering what the fuck you've gotten yourself into.

The laziest person at our warehouse is half white half black. That fucking mother fucker doesnt do shit. Even the 350+ lbs dude at least drives the fork lift. Tre (who wants to be called trigga breezy because he likes chris brown) doesnt do shit. I will screen cap his facebook profile.

Holy shit thats so spot on you might be right. Like fuck you have me scratching my head. Fuuuuck.

Like im sitting here thinking you worked with this dude. God damn.

However I stand by that he hates black people lol.