How can we stop this?

USA

LOS

Estados

They are LatAmboos.

JUDIOS

DE

(maten al panameño)

It's probably just one dude recreating the same thread when he realizes that no one is posting, sage and keep ignoring until he goes away.

AMERICA

(es la 2da vez que la caga)

(agreguen al colombiano a la lista negra)

(siempre separando a america)

It's just chicano shitposting

sudamerica > el resto de america

>apezil

mesoamerica>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>el resto de america

really not sure why anyone would want to discuss south america

truly the most boring place on the planet

CHI

your gay

Yea, Uruguay is considered as one of the most boring south american countries

>la """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""educación"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" americana

the chicane, gentlemen

I love South America now thanks to Sup Forums. I'm glad I can be a part of it 2bh

>american education
not south america you dumb burger, it's called hispano américa

LOS

ESTADOS

>an american loving central america and mexico
he is just talking about south america

one of my best friends irl is a chicano and after Sup Forums i just want to bully him about it

I wished they let us stay irrelevant.