8 Taliban manage to kill over 140 'trained' soldiers on a military base in Afghanistan

>8 Taliban manage to kill over 140 'trained' soldiers on a military base in Afghanistan
How incompetant does an actual genuine army has to be? I thought the Iraqi army was bad but that's a whole new kind of bad.

Canadian, American, Norwegian and many other troops have been over there in Kandahar and Kabul training the Afghan army for over 10 years and that what we get in return?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/topics/country/afghanistan.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uCyMy0KTut4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Proofs? I haven't heard of this until now.

Have you been living under a rock for the past 3 days?

aljazeera.com/topics/country/afghanistan.html

Good Work Americastan.

>gathered for Friday prayers
That's a low blow, even for the Taliban

>That's a low blow
As opposed to attacking hospitals and what not?

Hospitals and girl schools, literally children schools.

>literally children schools
Aren't most schools for children?

youtube.com/watch?v=uCyMy0KTut4

The afghan army is the most incompetent army in the world. It's mainly because its full of different tribes who don't feel nationalistic at all and have low moral. That being said it was a surprise attack so it isn't particularly hard for the taliban to get a high k/d

Well they're the most extreme version of Muslims in the modern period after ISIS (or maybe they're on par with ISIS) so I would expect them to not attack their fellow Muslims while they're going to pray

>says the American who'll kill 20 civilians as
'collateral damage' for one target

>The afghan army is the most incompetent army in the world. It's mainly because its full of different tribes who don't feel nationalistic at all and have low moral.

what the fuck happened? I thought the Mujahideen were badass and patriotic as fuck? Killing Ruskies would be quite liberating

Yeah I agree our country does fucked up shit, but attacking Muslims while praying? Especially when your group is incredibly autistic about Islam?

>'s mainly because its full of different tribes who don't feel nationalistic at all and have low moral.
This is why Iran should annex them

Natural selection in the alpha/beta variation.

Yeah they were, and now all those guys are fighting for the taliban or are not fighting at all. The thing that stirred them up was the view that Russia was a foreign occupier, and now America is seen as the foreign occupier and the Afghan government is their proxy. In addition to this when ever a drone hits a hospital or whatever their argument against the government just gets stronger.

>so I would expect them to not attack their fellow Muslims while they're going to pray
>fellow Muslims
They view them as heretics who are not following their "correct" version of Islam. Groups like the Talibad, ISIS, etc. are targeting Muslims more than anyone else.

>what the fuck happened?
America tore apart their nation by giving power to those who sought to destroy it. Why do you think so many people throughout that region have a hatred of the "West"?

>mudslimes kiling other slimes

who cares

American soldiers are the worst, bunch of latinos, negros and redneck trash, if american army didn't have the air force even albanians could beat them in combat.

They were unarmed and coming from prayers. I can't blame them, Taliban fuckers might as well have attacked civilians.

This as well desu. American """""Soldiers""""" are welfare queens and Saudi-Israeli cocksuckers. They deserve every bullet inflicted into them.

These people weren't American soldiers. They were "America-trained" soldiers.

>Yeah I agree our country does fucked up shit, but attacking Muslims while praying?

USA is doing the same thing and bombed mosques before.

>This is why Iran should annex them
That'd just cause a destructive civil war for Iran and Iran already as few milions of afghans in iran.

you realize the afghans in iran are almost entirely of the hazara group right, they're treated poorly but hazaras in afghanistan still back iran on virtually everything

Thanks for the trivia, Afzal.

they weren't real muslims so it's okay

>they're treated poorly
Winners usually are.

I hope they beat the shit out of them caucasoid dogs