Other urls found in this thread:

thailad.zz.mu/brit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Power_Defence_Arrangements
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_expressions_in_English
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hello?

it's just a quick link for bookmarking
thailad.zz.mu/brit
wait, i'm going to put it all into an array so I can get my head around it.

i'll put you in an array you nonce twat

THAILAAAAAD

do a stream

oki dokes

hi Mr. Burger

DO NOT put me into an array.

but I'm doing a busy rn

that's ok i'll wait

doing a fucking poo

name a worse people than food snobs

Korean memes....

I wouldn't if I were you

can't melt kim jong un's dreams.

Ozzies

I think I might have got you there aha
just fuckin with ya lad, ozzies are fine

i don't like aussies either
bunch of normie cunts

rozzers did a number on my bollocks in the nick

>english citizens should be allowed to bear arms edition
You were up until the 1960s. If you didn't have arms, you'd be fined.

The Games Act 1541 (33 Hen 8 c 9) was an Act of the Parliament of England, designed to prohibit "Several new devised Games" that caused "the Decay of Archery. "

It was repealed in 1960.

The law states:
>"All Men under the Age of sixty Years shall have Bows and Arrows for shooting Men-Children between Seven Years and Seventeen shall have a Bow and 2 Shaftsz Men about Seventeen Years of Age shall keep a Bow and 4 Arrows."

The penalty for nonobservance was set at 6s.8d. The Act forbade all sport on Christmas Day with the exception of archery.

Footballers who played on Christmas Day before 1960 had technically broken the law.

>redditspaced shit
fuck off

My brother keeps inhaling my second-hand smoke. If he keeps it up, I'll make him pay to sit in my room and suck up the residual smoke from my cigarettes. Cigarettes aren't cheap. That's my smoke, you leech.

>2011+6
>taking up smoking
dumbASS

You have autism

fuck off

fuck off

Autism. Seek help

>*you walk into my room to say that*
>*you inhale my 2nd hand smoke in the process*
You owe me ¢10!

fuck off

18+

>tfw smoker
>tfw look cool but constant anxiety about having lung cancer every time I get a cough

wouldn't know desu, only aussie I've ever known was a cool lad

would like to go and study there but it seems expensive as fuck...
are they very normal or just a bit?

Happy Saint georges Day

no one wants you here fuck off

When I get drunk I hug my dogs and cry

HOLY SHIT I NEVER NOTICED "T-B-H" WAS CHANGED TO DESU

my life... I can feel it has changed forever

Learn to control you're autism please

>you're

i actually don't know im just memeing
haven't interacted with someone my age for a long time

Baka to be desu

Too easy. I knew only someone with autism would respond to that

>i was only pretending to be retarded, trust me

Hehe..you fell for the oldest trick in the book. Admit it.

good morning lads

salut

(same guy?)
why don't you just go outside and so something user like a bike ride or a nice walk in the sun, listening to your latest jam

ohayo

How many of you guys mums never worked when you were growing up and just looked after their kids because their father had a good job? I almost never meet people who grew up like I did. My mum took a job as a library assistant at my school just so she could be near me and my brother at all times

cheeky zoot?

>whom'st'd've

gutan morgan il meo amico

nah just woke up and got shit to do today

nah only child with a single mum here the only reason I even made it to 18 was because she's a superwoman

single mummy here

buenos dias

FUCK OFF

You know who you are.

My dad worked overseas most of my childhood, and I never really spoke to him much or knew much about him. My mother worked as well and was very foreign, so I never really connected with her either. Both my siblings dislike and aren't like me.

Single mum, worked full-time and me and my brother didn't have childcare past the age of 8. Cooked meals for ourselves, put ourselves to bed, got up for school, every day.

No wonder I'm so fucked up.

sad

Loathe taigs lads

I grew up in a house worth at least 700000 pounds in a rich suburb and my mum never worked but I rarely saw my dad because he was a successful business man but also an alcoholic who was either at work or passed out drunk surrounded by cigarette butts

i can't ride a bike
i don't like walking
i don't like sunshine
im not that into music

Being a lower-middle-class ghost child is worse than growing up in a struggling single-parent household. In the latter, you still retain some importance, worth, whether it be to a younger sibling or someone who assumes responsibility in the home.

learn to ride a bike mate its fun

>never spoke to his dad
> spergs out on a Canadian photoshop website

It all makes sense

*blocks your path*

parents are divorced but my mum still never worked

i remember reading something about how most VC awardee were the elder sibling who took chief responsibility of their younger brothers/sisters from a young age and how that played into their ability to perform heroic actions on the battlefield
reckon youre just a failure in general

you won't have to walk if you ride a bike

*smokes pipe and studies your rorschach test*

ah yes... I knew it all went back to /brit/'s childhood... the national association of psychotherapists will find these results very interesting...

you forgot
>is most likely a foreign shitskin

Entirely white

it doesn't appeal anyway that's why i never learned

If Russia declared war on the UK would the Aussies and Canucks still back us up?

how about SWIMMING or FLYING

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IF YOU PUT YOUR HEART TO IT user

I'm learning to drive at 20 m8 nobody gives a shit if you can't ride a bike but people treat me like an indolent subhuman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Power_Defence_Arrangements

Canada doesn't care about your wellbeing but we will always be there m8

>it doesn't appeal
It-it's just so... blasé!

That one's about Singapore though, I think there's Five Eyes for the intelligence community but no concrete military alliance between Commonwealth countries. A British ANZUS treaty would make a lot of sense though

>blasé!
>mfw Thailad uses French

>Pope Francis has urged governments to get migrants and refugees out of holding centres, saying many have become "concentration camps".
hm yes "catholics"
>The American Jewish Committee (AJC) later urged the Pope "to reconsider his regrettable choice of words" for using the term concentration camp.
ahhh yess

>nonce apologist
fuck off cohn bendit

We use it in English as a borrowed word, albeit not very often.

once again islam proves itself to be the only decent and upstanding religion

don't like swimming
don't understand what point you're making desu
or you

It surprises me to see people speak to their family as if they were friends or acquaintances. Those people aren't meant for that.

had a dream that I was working in subway

bit of a sad cunt to be honest mate

are you one of those americans who calls their dad sir?

why do yanks do this
they do it with strangers as well
mental

I speak to my bro like that, we have some weed together every now and then
it's fun
go away user, I was just happy for a second there, you ruined it
had no idea it was ever so slightly popular in anglo cunts

i don't disagree but why this time?

I called my parents mommy and daddy to a very late age actually. I suppose I never surpassed the infantile adoring-but-fearful attitude towards parents.

Went to the US in 2015 and the employees at their fast food restaurants call you sir or mam, it's completely insane desu

>American adults had sex about nine fewer times per year in the early 2010s compared to the late 1990s in data from the nationally representative General Social Survey
> Contrary to popular media conceptions of a “hookup generation” more likely to engage in frequent casual sex, a higher percentage of Americans in recent cohorts, particularly Millennials and iGen’ers born in the 1990s, had no sexual partners after age 18.
>Millennials are the most prudish generation in a century

Lads, literally everyone is secretly incel haha

Is this the real thread?

I think it's more of a middle class British thing rather than Anglo countries as a whole. Can't imagine a yank using it.

literally a nation of cucks
their culture trains them to be naturally submissive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_expressions_in_English

this is caused by capitalism

probably because women get their way more often nowadays and that invariably means fewer shags

alri' mate