If you stick a fleshlight into a dude's ass and fuck it, would that be considered masturbation, gay, or straight...

If you stick a fleshlight into a dude's ass and fuck it, would that be considered masturbation, gay, or straight? The dude can be a trap, but does not have to be one.

A fleshlight is just an especially thick condom.

with or without a condom?

and if the male with the attached fleshlight is shoved in a milfs ass and the fleshlight has a male asshole texture?

I guess both situations. Would wearing a condom prevent the gay from occuring?

only if the balls don't touch

Any sex act with another male in the room is gay

What if I put a rubber pussy in my own ass and then fucked it with a dildo? True story, btw.

then the dildo turned gay.

correction: any sex act WITH A MALE is gay.

you can fuck your friend's wife while he watches and gives you a high five and still be straight, dude.

>The dude can be a trap

Traps are just dudes, dude.

but when he ask you for a special positioning so he can see more of your dick ramming his girlfriend and you notice its about having a better look at your genitals?

that makes HIM gay. gay means you get off to the same sex. how can you be gay if you are fucking his woman?

if you are latent bisexual maybe?

trap is just a distinction of a dude. it's easier than typing out "a dude who looks very feminine to the point where if he wears a dress he will look like a woman."

see how much longer that took to type out?

if you saw a dude surfing on the beach and your friend called him a surfer, would you correct him to say "that's just a dude" ?

you don't become bisexual by fucking a woman while a dude watches.
you are bisexual if you fuck a woman while a dude eats out your asshole.

No, but I also wouldn't try to fuck him, you flaming faggot.

also dub dubs, check 'em.

does that dude actually kill the kid? if so post pics.

I would, though. but that's just me.

traps are dudes, but not all dudes are traps.

this is a great question.. I might do my college thesis on it

All you're doing is essentially using a really thick condom.

It's gay.

but you're fucking a fleshlight, the fleshlight doesn't really move once it's in his asshole.

I'd put my money on he is masturbating while his friend fucks himself with a dildo.

If sucking a girls strapon is gay, then fucking a dudes ass fleshlight is straight.

If hisnass is open enough to accommodate a flesh light, its open enough for a fleshlight to move in and out.

It's only gay if the balls touch

Sauce now faggot

Dude whatever you do as long as it is sexual and with a person of your own sex it's fucking gay.... what's so hard to understand about it?