When I was a kid, if you didn't like Linkin Park and the Matrix you were a fucking faggot. Holds true today

When I was a kid, if you didn't like Linkin Park and the Matrix you were a fucking faggot. Holds true today.

yeah well you're OP now which means you're a faggot anyway.
>being this new

samefag

>4 replies
>2 posters
Just you and me, faggot

Back in my day, if you liked Linkin Park and the Matrix, you were a fucking faggot. Holds true today.

What's wrong with the Matrix?

Linkin Park is for faggots.

Objectively false. Unless you were a nigger. This thread assumed whites only

>false

>Jews use English words
The horror

Well, you gotta throw that in - he didn't give any leeway.

debate me

Strange... when i was a kid we called the guys who liked linkin park and matrix faggots. Tbh both is quite gay nerd shit and liking it is nothing to be proud of.

Says the ellipse using faggot

What about that ellipse?... you dont like? Maybe go watch matrix then you gay manchild...

Now you're not even using it correctly and it's embarrassing

Ellipse is flattened circle. You mean ellipsis.

You're right. I'm sorry.

...i...use...it...as...i...want....in...this....case....excessively....to....provoke....you.....little....retard.... i....dont.....give....a....fuck....about...you....son....of....a....bloodpissing...gypsy....whore....

You sir are the worst kind of retard. Trying to be samartass while not even knowimg their shit. Pls kys.

I acknowledged my error, and thus am a better human than you will ever imagine, underage cunt.

This thread is all old fucks

No you are a narcisstic 22yo kid who thinks he is educated and knows about shit. But you are not dumbass.

Incorrect on all accounts. Try again, if you don't mind further embarrassment

>thinks ppl can embarrass themaelves on an anonymous board
You really arent the brightest candle on the cake, are you?

Embarrassment, shame, all similar concepts that you're probably familiar with