NEVER LET THIS POINTLESS THREAD DIE

NEVER LET THIS POINTLESS THREAD DIE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn977W9HjWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who did 9/11?

Bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

fuckthisgawegwagwaetyajhtesj

>Two other replies
>Mission failed

jews

next dubs gets tendies for life

qwertyuiop

Is that a GOD DAMN KIWI?

Dubs motherfuckrs!!!

Congrats

No it's a furry potato

What the fuck do I win?

Bump

who tf is this because i want to fuck it

More empty piss bottles to fill up!

CUMMIES IN MY TUMMIES

I HATE FUCKING KIWIS!

Did OJ fuck his wife's corpse?

I WILL SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT

Their furry yet prickly texture feels good up my ass.

would you?

Whoever rolls 03 gets a sacred image

roll

roll mothafukka

goddammit

why?

ROLLdwa

The tip is to reply but not too often sso it doesn't go over the bump limit.

I ROLLED 03 I FUCKING ROLLED IT

huh, well i'll be

In the end it doesn't even matter

Ok

Where is my sacred picture?

idk, you got the wrong user.

lol i lied faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn977W9HjWM

Christmas turkey

I'm going to bed, it's up to you robots to keep this thread alive.

I am Skynet, bitch

Do you talk to your mother with that mouth?

WE OUT HERE ON DA GRIND NIGGA TRYNA KEEP DIS HERE THREAD ALIVE SO DA POPO DON'T BUST OUR ASSES KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN MAH NIGGA?

What's that doc?

anybody else ever see a small dark creature chillin in the corner? then when you look at it, the MF runs off through the goddamn wall! and disappears? what is that?

nigga u high rn?

tulpa?

Technical drawing of AKM auto sear.

REST IN PIECE CHESTER BENNINGTON

yes

whats that

Dan.

It's fucking tulpa what the fuck else would it be

You lick my ass with that mouth, bitch

I BELIEVE IN YOU KIWI-CHAN

nigg. hold please nigg

Say, uh, we've been runnin' some experiments on the teleporter.

yes probably tulpa

This threads gonna die.

Sentries a'sappin mah spy

ur gonna die

HAVE FAITH AND THE POWER OF KEK AND THE TARDS WILL KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE, SHALL WE SET THE GOAL TO BE 12 HOURS?

What are you saying engie?

well played.

Dubs 3 times in a row? Kek smilesmupon this thread

Someone give me the ultimate red-pill!

You are trying to argue that someones country that they made for fun, has as much right to nation hood as the USA. If you asked most of them, in the most serious way possible, if you wanted you nation to be real, they would say no. For you to say, brashly, that those nations are real, is one of the most confounding thing conveyed near me I have ever seen. Let me clarify. Most of those are a fun excersize. I will not, with fire and steal, take Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, adn Timor-Leste. For goodness sakes. You need to calm down. Just because you are angry that nations exist and that people aren't singing Kumbaya with their hands held, doesn't mean you should spew the verbal diarreah that is your point. Sealand can be a nation in my heart, but Hobartstown and Victoria cannot. The latter can be if I am a fan of their history, but none of the land the claim, if their land is even worldy or real at all, they don't have a legal right. Now, you must be wondering, even though you may have stopped reading my rebuttal, "why should I listen to 'legal rights'. That doesn't exist in countries." Yes it does, for one. If you think just because some fringe political scientists think they have no right to the land, doesn't mean it is true. Most of the things as a whole do not conform to """reality""". If you think a place where no country and law exists, I believe you'll like the starvation, cold, and death you'll face when no one wants to give you shelter and food, and you must survive the way your sheltered self can. And that way is bad. You romanticize full freedom because you have never tasted the bitterness of it. And, for my final statement, I'll leave you with this. If society was detrimental to humans, and they didn't want it, why didn't they opt out sooner?

Addendum 1: Why did you join this channel? You have rarely, maybe even never posted here. And you seem to hate elitist things, but heraldry is elitist.

Addendum 2: I want my Pulitzer

Kek and the tards will keep this thread alive for a full 24 hours

It will live.

Is it tumor filled buckets? Dear God

FOUR TIMES IN A ROW

MY FIRST DUBSA EVER

We ain't done, nigga.

x4

i'm happy!
i met a girl today, and i talked to her!

bumping for girlfriends to all the anons

Someone go pay this man a visit.

NO

Op is gay

See for yourself, Demo came through it today and this is how he turned out.

Not your personal army.

Congrats, dude!
What did you guys talk about?

The horror!