RIP to the best musician of all time

RIP to the best musician of all time

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/p7Q6cgj
youtu.be/9gr1-Enx0KQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If i had shit taste in tattoos i would probably kill myself too

*ahem*
Who is this queer ballsucking, cockgobbler and mammering pottle-deep gudgeon?

I am the best musician ever.

Go hang out somewhere else.

And nothing of value was lost

Suddenly everyone's the biggest Lincoln Park fan. This shit happens every time a celebrity dies revolving around music.

You're retarded if you think he comes anywhere close to David Gilmore , Rodger Waters or Syd Barett

In the end it doesnt really matter

B A I T

no one is claiming to be fans (and a multitude of people are fans anyway) but linking park is a well-known and well-respected band

Rip

Did he kill himself

Pink Floyd sucks

I TRIED SO HARD

John and John died ??!! When?? Fuck me no more They Might Be Giants? Ok have to see it to believe it

AND GOT SO FAR

discordapp.com/invite/p7Q6cgj entry this disc to talk about this hero xd

Hanged himself while touring.
Left behind 6 kids, 2 were only 5yo.

He's a nigger.

He deserved to die for that fucking reanimation album. I stopped listening to them after that abomination was released.

What you're saying is true and I agree but I was making a more broad statement that I meant to apply to in general rather than just this thread. Yeah sure, everyone knows Lincoln Park but now you have everyone claiming on social media how much they loved LP when they only knew 1 song.

The least you could do is spell their fucking name correctly. I was never into LP, but I'd be lying if I said they weren't a talented group of musicians.

>Linkin Park
>Well know and respected
Pick one

My phone is auto correcting me and I can't be bothered about it.

The truth is that i never liked Linkin Park

You mean besides the fact that he is right? You can't think of 2000's rock without thinking of Linkin Park. Unless you listen to Sup Forums tier music and circle jerk with them all

did they both hang themselves??

>RIP to the best musician of all time
Apologize.

Anyone else think it would be super appropriate to play "in the end" at the funeral?

Underrated post is underrated. Kek

Yes. And they were good friends.

So how many dicks do you suck before bed?

Pffffft! Fark orf.

faggot

That file name though! Kek

No More Stinkin Park
Thanks illuminati

I didn't expect any of the current 15 year olds on Sup Forums to understand the impact he had at the time.

Snoop dog only talk about weed. Get that nigshit out

"Linkin Park / Best Musicians of all Time"

Someting isn't fitting

too soon have sum respek for tha ded

That he was molested by an older gent when he was a kid
and that he has been in battle with drugs and alcohol for years no i don't think anyone knows about his darkness

linkin park was basically nin made safe for mom and dad with a little hiphop twist. something edgy enough to excite 12 year olds but safe enough to advertise toys with.

not so much music as capitalism with protools.

>Filthy mouth, no excuse
>Find a new place to hang this noose
>string it up from atop these roofs
>tie it tight so I don't get loose

chad kroeger should take over lead vocals

addicts and freaks deserve death. it was coming for him anyway, he just sped up the process. thanks for getting out of everyone's way, faggot.

Today in unsurprising news

belt out them lyrics

I agree since Chad Kroeger likes molesting little girls
the exact opposite of Chester bennington
who got molested as a kid

haha yeah!

>makes pop album
>gets hate
>kills himself

but probably thats not the reason

Mostly b cause they had no impact except for faggots and mainstream plebs

What a douch

Jonathan Davis should be scared right now

nah it's because he had a drug addiction and he was molested as a kid

How about you faggots grow up and show a little compassion for a man who just died?

Christ, it hasn't even been 1 day yet and all of you immature assholes are making jokes.

Bunch of fucking degenerates.

THIS THIS THIS

Instead of make a real second album they just rehashed their first one! I thought they were awesome for about 6 months when I was about 13. Then I started to learn guitar and discovered real music and realised Linkin Park were nothing but bland commercial shit.

holy fuck thats jon davis now??? man, the years have been unkind

AT LEAST CHRIS BENOIT DIDN'T LEAVE KIDS BEHIND WHEN HE KILLED HIMSELF.

Literally this
>sell a jillion records
>decide to get tattoos
>spend $34.99 per tattoo

He's next on death's fag list

Sry i have no sympathy for drug addicts and Emos

Wahhh fucking wahhh
He was a stupid fuck . Couldn't have happened to a more worth person

Glad he's dead
If we could only erase the shit he put out before doing the right thing

He is a selfish piece of shit who left behind 6 kids.

Quit feeling sorry for this weak cunt, feel sorry for his kids.

Last time I checked, Linkin Park didn't have their music sent to space representing the sounds of Earth. Have you even seen the size of their biggest concerts? Or the fact that their three most well known albums still hold up great and have stood the test of time

curious-

you guys ever dealt with something real tough to come to terms with? ever your mother's gonna die in her sleep if ya don't say "puma shoes" and filler text begins and i doubt you'd be able to deal with it.

APOLOGIZE!

I think he was a really cool guy. Some of their songs were great i remember plsying them over 10 years ago rip

lol check out the big britches on mister moralfag. i bet you try to lecture rekt threads too don't you?

get the fuck out of here you pathetic little snowflake. whine about it on tumblr.

>Likes limpdick park
>Calls other degenerate
Ohh the irony

Linkin Park were shit, but they weren't really an emo band. Emo wasn't even a thing until about 6 years after their first album. They were nu metal fags not emo fags.

youtu.be/9gr1-Enx0KQ

Chester news

No.
Just live life to the fullest and be optimistic while looking into the future and don't hold back with no regrets ;)

looks like he needs to unfuck his shit

I'm not sure you're aware which site you're currently posting on.

RIP David Bowie

God loved him and He loves you too. You should show some repect because he was and still is a child of God. He had his imperfections, who doesn't? A husband, an father and a son died a sensless death. It was a tragedy. If you find humor in this then I feel sorry for you and jope that you take a honest look at yourself.

>emo started in 2006

Yes .. by 25 I had no family to speak of . Mom dad grandparents all dead.. . I'm homeless at the moment and even I don't plan on an heroin

He was a faggit

Remember, happiness is a choice! Always be positive and follow your dreams etc etc etc

That moment when you went to their last gig in birmingham and he devoted the song one last light to Chris Cornnell and the Manchester bombings victims....

>picture I took on my potato phone

He's got the whole world in his hands

ik Sup Forums will call me a pussy or whatever but when everything in my life was wrong, literally no friends no support from family etc, all i had was linkin park and that made me push thru till today, when im living pretty much the dream life.

the people that bought tickets to his next concert were left hanging

>emo fag detected

I wouldn't know, I just never really knew of it until around that time. It's not really my thing. Sorry if my ignorance of a shit genre offends you.

how can a band
inspire one to live differently i don't get it
>_> seems retarded if you ask me

who cares. if life gets so bad it makes me into a whiny little pussy i actively encourage people to harass me until i either commit suicide or pull through.

Legit the same here, went through a load of shit, friend killed himself, girlfriend broke up with me and my auntie got diagnosed with cancer during the same time. Their music really helped me out during thay dark time.

That's pure Gold!!!!!

in the end it doesnt even matter.

if he broke the rope, would that mean he won or lost?

If all I had was linkin park I'd have fucking hung myself too.You're a stonger person than I ever could be.

I agree with the comment above saying he's a nigger.

NIGGER - NIGGER - NIGGER

>get the fuck out of here you pathetic little snowflake. whine about it on tumblr.

Fuck you. If I was there right now I would smack you across your 12-year-old face you insensitive troll.

Show a little compassion and respect.

Draw

found the edgelord