What can I do to be productive? For the last month I've just played video games and masturbated...

What can I do to be productive? For the last month I've just played video games and masturbated. Is their anything I could to do give my life some meaning?

Pic not related

you could always start a successful rap rock band and then kill yourself a few years later

start smoking weed. that will increase productivity by at least -60%.

C'mon OP, don't sell yourself short. You hung out on Sup Forums too, that's gotta be worth something...

you should probably start eating and drinking
but start with small amounts every hour or so
gorging after a month long fast can cause your body to go into shock

Ok i eat your fathers asshole then.

definitely not, it's too late, one month of your life absolutely determines everything about your future so you might as well give up now

christ

/fit/ is that a way -------->

Trump needs help posting Korean girls on Sup Forums. I hear he pays well. When he pays at all.

no bruh the life is pointless.

huh alright then.

Convert and go to church

Join the military

For the past 6 years I've been an alcoholic. Get on my level of worthless you scrub.

Haha no, that's not what they call me

its like he is not even trying

give your life away. your meaningless life. give it to me.

Can't tub of fat shit

I been doing this for about a month now.... Honestly, i say just keep at it

Well then, what this guy said

Meaning is a fantasy. Nothing means anything. Life is meaningless. It's Sup Forums only worse.

Pick up a new hobby. Preferably one thats semi-useful.
Learning new things tends to result in much more overall satisfaction than things that give you immediate satisfaction like video games.
I was feeling the same as you earlier this summer so I picked up 3D modeling. Its kinda fun because it lets the 13 year old in me make cool swords and shit, but I also get to feel like I'm being productive because I know 3D modeling is a somewhat useful skill.

Granted I still dick around 10 hours a day, and sleep another 10. But every now and then when I feel like I'm a shitty couch potato, I open up blender and start working.