Anyone doing drugs tonight?

anyone doing drugs tonight?
what are you on?
I popped 2 xannyz waiting for them to kik in

Gets quints, wont remember

Idk he only took 2

oh i'll remember the quints, nobody forgets a quint night

Wow now trips?! I guess I always get crazy amnesia on benzo's. I thought it was pretty common.

Been drinking and smoking bud

About to go rip the bong. Had my first acid trip yesterday though. That was cool.

I do weed every night and most mornings.

Pretty good tbh.

Getting dubs in an epic bread.

Phenibut-HCL

Is this a get thread now?

Damn, off by 6

Quints means the police are on their way. Your parents and anyone who you looked up too as a child know you are on drugs.

what is that

Check' em, if I get dubs I'll facebook live me eating my cum

they cant find me im hiding behind 7 boxxxys

> (OP)
What pokemon is that?

Oh shit what does 44444 mean?

Dub dubs?

>200mg tramadol
>4mg clonzepam
>900mg gabapentin

this is now a get thread
dubs = do more drugs

Get Thread

Getter done

I fucking love Gabapentin. 400mg dose of tramadol was good in my experience too. How ya liking it?

goddamn jus missed those quads

nigger
i didn't get shit
739546565??

Is that all you guys try to do on here? Get quads trips and doubles?

>xannyz
>kik
>posts pic of Dava manufactured xanax that they stopped making

Go to bed you fucking 12 year old with your fake home pressed bullshit.

Is fun =3

>6565
theres more than one way to get

no, we do drugs too

Pharm tech here, how do i get high? I have access to any CIII-V, no C-IIs because we inventory them. And that's all the good shit like percocet and adderall.

I've stolen tons of xanax and valium but they just make me mellow out and forget what i did last night if i drink. Help me get high druggies of Sup Forums

Well one time i got a sextan

I'm relaxed, feeling no pain and ready for a nice nap.

Liking it just fine for the scripts Ive got. Was 600mg of tramadol I forgot.

you sure do an awful lot of xanax around here

Dava? OP is the brand name, Pfizer.

t. pharmacy tech

I took 8 of these

Isn't 600mg high risk for a seizure?

Moar dubes

Sure ya did.

Ketamine

Hopefully khole tonight

>Sure ya did.
what do you mean sure I did
its not that much

Don't know. We shall see.

god I wish I had K
I would over pay big time to get my hands on some

Four tab7.5s along with fresh buds, what's the best opiate Sup Forumsros?

>what's the best opiate IMo oxy

Never had the pleasure, sounds fun tho

percs 5mg at the minimum
can never seem to get my hands on anything stronger
im too old for good connects these days

I could go steal some of my grandmothers 7.5s right now. :/

Nice quints.

I've chilled out of harder shit pretty much, more of a once and a while type of deal now. But I drink (cheap)whiskey and smoke dank bud pretty much nightly.

Drank a fifth of evan williams and took a few hits of some BHO tonight, probably gonna have a beer or two and hit the bed here shortly.

I worked a lot of overtime this week though, so extra cash may mean a coke-fueled night tomorrow. Even though I really need fucking sleep more than anything after the week I've had lol

I enjoyed valium, too bad that shit's addictive though... Only got to do 'em for a month or so.

jesus what are you waiting for those drugs need you right now and they are so lonley

I highly recommend it

Roxy... Just strong enough to keep you high with no tylenol and weak enough where you won't get addicted if you do it once in a while

How many do I take out of a 28/30 script without raising awareness then?

Why? Curious as to what people use this for?

6-apb, nitracaine and 1p-lsd. Cya in the next world niggers.

buy generic asprin and take all of them

sober as FuCK

Fucking please help. I have access to all these drugs i just don't know which ones produce euphoria. Besides the opiates and amphetamines that i cannot get. Anyone?

Probably gonna need 2-3 to feel something just depends how lightweight ya are

sweet

Last time I took them I took 4 for a decent afternoon.

Start with pec 10's or get roxys and start by taking half of one.. They are tiny but pack a decent punch

Eh i may go out to get somebanana beer, but im smoking as well, some pretty intence sativa.

Sounds like a fun combination.

I used to be really bad into tramadol years back, I could easily get hydro, oxy, anything better than tramadol really, but for some reason it felt the fucking best.

I'm assuming it's something to do with its SNRI properties, as well as obviously being an opiod. It used to be so fucking easy to get, but ever since they scheduled it, it has been so hard to find.

My friends grandfather had it by the truckload in his cabinets, his wife would always refill his scripts, but he hardly ever took it. When I first discovered it, there were over 30 bottles containing 180 each, majority untouched.

Eventually I got to the point where I was way beyond the seizure threshold for it, but luckily never had a seizure from it. I was eating over 1000mg a day for quite a while.

Obviously by that point the bottles were all missing, and people were suspicious so I had to start buying it, but the shit was like 50 cents a pill so I was still eating it nonstop.

Honestly, I'm surprised I'm not dead. Kind of glad those days are over, but man do I miss me some tramadol

I tripped on DXM to get through the second half of my last opiate withdrawal. It's like having your mind disconnected from the pain 10/10 would recommend. Still kicked my legs around for hours like an angry tard though

I've got about 6 or 7 of What's in OP's pic and I got them for pretty cheap back in December. Those are the only 2mg xanax I've ever seen. Unless they quit making them even more recently, I think you're mistaken.

U-47700 and Perc's. Nodded out so hard with a lit smoke I burned holes in my shirt and almost choked a few weeks ago. Enjoy the fucking withdrawals too

not really much else worth stealing besides oxycodone and oxycontin if xanax isnt doing it for you but good luck with nobody noticing

Ive always hated the come down on shitty asid, i did have some fu king amazing shit white paper half a size larger than normal tabs and it didnt taste like anything just printer paper but let me tell you, it was the best (almost religous) then the come down was enjoyable i disnt feel like shit. I think it was a way better tab than the first 2 i had before im not sure. Ive been smoking. Sorry for the rant bro... Lol

Preciate the reply but like i said i cant steal C-IIs because we inventory those. That is percocet, norco, adderall, vyvanse, ritalin, dilaudid, oxycontin, demerol, methadone, focalin, metadate, concerta, nucynta, pure codeine...

Why the hell do pharmacies dispense xanax but not dexedrine?

Only have access to alcohol tonight. Planning on getting some psychedelics soon though.

Back when I was a fiend I would always steal majority of whoevers script, leave just a few in there and replace the rest with pills the same size, or the closest I could find.

With hydros, I always used tylenol. Oxys are kinda difficult, the closest resemblence are plain Mucinex pills, but if it's somebody who uses their script regularly they might notice pretty easily, thats how I got caught

What do you mean? My pharmacy has dexedrine but it's a C-II, xanax is only a C-IV. It's not very common so maybe yours doesn't carry it on their formulary?

Can you make a list of what you have acces to? Drugfag here will help you out then.

so basically you cant steal anything good
tell a friend where everything is and have him rob the place preferably when you aren't working and split the profit

Not anything tonight, sadly. Everyone is dry of shit.

But I'm going to a punk music festival tomorrow, any tips on finding weed there? I tried making a thread for help, but everyone is to busy fapping.

I tried to fill 2 scripts and the pharmacies would only fill the xanax and said dexedrine is on a different schedule or some bullshit so id have to go back to my original pharmacy. I'm in Canada though

Fuck there's so many. You guys can easily look up drug schedules but i am the one asking for help so i won't tell you to do that. This not a comprehensive list at all

Benzos such as xanax, klonopin, valium, librium, ativan

Tramadol, a non-opiod analgesic

Nuvigil and provigil, mild stimulants (armodafinol and modafinil)

Neuropathy drugs such as gabapentin and pregabalin (lyrica)

Sedative hypnotics like ambien and lunesta (eszopiclone)

Any anti depressant ever, i've heard of them being abused before mostly trazodone i think? (Desyrel)

Yeah dexedrine is some lock down shit. If you're on a visa or something i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt wanna give it to you. It's just like adderall or percocet

try u-47700. shit kicks harder than oxy

hide it in your ass its the only way

Is tramadol a C-II like other opiates/opiods? I know they finally scheduled it, but not sure in which class.

I think propoxyphene(another weak opiod) used to be class 4 or 5, but they may or may not have actually banned it because it caused kidney damage. I actually OD'd on a fairly small amount of it before because I unknowingly still had fentanyl in my system.

Btw, I fucking hate fent. Every time I've done it(maybe 5-6 times max), I've done the smallest amount that will actually make you feel "high", but I also always felt like I was actually going to die. I honestly don't understand how even the worst of addicts would willing do it, other than severe pain management patients.

wow what are u going to do with that little tree bro

I don't get why it's more controlled than xanax though, benzos are easily addictive if you're retarded so shouldn't they all be on the same schedule?

Can i take norco 10 and 1 .25 xanny?

No user. If i had weed, i could get it in no problem. I want to know if it's possible to get any once I'm inside the venue.

yea if you're a pussy ass bitch lmao xD double down fuckboy

It's a legal Nootropic. Closest thing I can compare it to is Xanax

.25 xanny? doesnt that even exist?
man the fuck up

Tramadol is schedule IV

Hydro and tizanidine

It has to do with which pleasure centers of the brain they work on. Dexedrine is a distant derivate of meth. Xanax is just a benzodiazepine, which according to the chemists and pharmacists shouldn't be as addictive in theory, and in practice they don't seem to be.

Get and i'll smoke some hash before bed

O guess i'm saving it for the weekend. Night all, enjoy the drugs.

Trazadone sucks and will at best give you nightmares.

Tramadol is actually pretty good, I'm the one who said above that I used to take over a gram a day of it. If you can easily get it, nab a few and take 100mg to start out with. It may be labeled as non-opiod but it does bind to opiod receptors in your brain.

Something about the opiod and SNRI affects made that drug fucking amazing for me, it's basically like a cheap speedball. Euphoric, sedating, yet energetic all in (a few) little packages.

Last time I did it, it was for the first time prescribed to me from the ER when I hurt my back. It was the first time taking it in roughly 3 years. Dosed 150mg, and it felt like the first time ever taking it again - amazing.

So much like the first time that I nodded out for about 12 seconds and woke up projectile vomitting on myself, but that's what happens with (even if they're not really) opiates with little to no tolerence.

That's also why I suggest starting with 100mg, maybe even 75mg if you've never done any opiate or opiate like drugs before.

Also, lyrica and ambien can both be fun if done right. Just google the drugs, look for sites like bluelight.ru or erowid, and read the trip reports/experiences. There's a lot of first timer accounts on both sites, and they give you a general idea of what to expect and what a good start dose is for virtually any drug.

Someone help pl0x

you should try drinking a lot of beer on 3rd plateau DXM. Hide your car keys

also I'm just drinking Natural Ice tonight because I'm a casual with work in the morning.

prescription drugs ftw