So I'm completely dedicating myself to the music business...

So I'm completely dedicating myself to the music business. What's the latest music trend with the kids these days so that I can cash in, sell out and bro down? last I heard it was trap?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manual
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mumblerap

oh man, that's garbage

this wont work for me I'm not black

Theres probably more money doing it in countries with a newly growing electronic scene. Like China or India.

it's still trap

It was lofi hiphop
What’s next someone please predict this shit for me

lofi house is garbage, i truly hope it's not that

mashups

frankjavcee decides this - ask him

There was no money in 'Lofi Hip Hop' to begin with. They dont do live 'Lofi Hip Hop' shows, its just soundcloud producers

That guy is always late on any music scene.

Chillhop.com just did a “festival” in Paris ok SOMEone is making bank off these lofi and chill livestreams
Lol @ the idea of getting real money from shows

this is all you need:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manual

1988 seems a little dated within the internet age

Theres been hip hop producers making music before those greasy fucks. When it comes to Hip Hop France lives in its own world.

You're going to fail and lose all your money. Have fun living (and shortly after, dying) in the streets.

Thank you sir

Come on people lets figure this out.
What music related trend are the kiddos into that you think is stupid but you can see it getting big anyway
I’ll contribute this factoid: search term “earrape” has been steady growing for like 4 or 5 years

>earrape
xxxtentacion

Where do you live and how old are you?

So i should make a youtube channel xxxtentacion but it’s earrape?
Thanks
Discussion successful

i am 26 and I live in oz

its been done. it's called xxxtentacion

why would this matter

I just got on this lofi thing, its pretty great to be honest. But its over saturated and i think its peak has been reached.

shitcore

OP here. I agree with you, i've tried my hand a couple of lofi tracks of jazz sample + drum loop +lofi mixing + eternal sunshine of the spotless mind-esque vocal sample. it's much too saturated and ultimately uninteresting.

it's fine if its in a playlist and you're studying or reading, but nobody has a favourite lofi hip hop artist - only favourite lo-fi playlists

Post-Country