What do you hate the most about France?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_few_acres_of_snow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

their fucking dialect

>wesh du coup mdr jkiffe pas trop la meuf quoi wallah

That they have yet to go to war with Canada to annex Quebec

Niggertalk =/= dialect

Perfidiousness, arrogance and delusions of grandeur.

Traded Martinique or Guadeloupe for it, don't remember which one. Sugar was more important at the time than a few acres of snow.

>Allo, ma blonde adore ce toune.

amount of niggers

the language

>Perfidiousness
That's english.

rude

I dont believe that is true

>merci
>tu es bienvenue

jews and masonry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_few_acres_of_snow
Voltaire was an asshole anyway

>Sugar was more important at the time than a few acres of snow.
I can't say they were entirely wrong. New France (including all of Louisiana) had a population of roughly 70,000 people in 1760. Now compare that number to the British 13 colonies, which had 1.6 MILLION people in 1760. Now add to that the fact that the American British colonists were fanatics who kept trying to conquer more American clay from the French colonists (whom they HATED because of their Catholicism) and the injuns (whom they hated because who the fuck doesn't, except the French apparently), and you can quickly see that there was really just no point in even trying to hold on to New France. Initially it wasn't even profitable, the fur trade wasn't enough to keep the economy going. The colony was only able to continue because its administration was handed over to the Church. But even then, it was hardly all that profitable.

At the end of the day, France in the 17th and 18th centuries was simply a better place to live compared to the UK (which had massive emigration and a fair bit of sectarian conflict), and as always the French had their ambitions always more towards continental Europe rather than the rest of the world. So, they simply never bothered investing heavily in the North American colonies.

Uhm.. sure buddy, your wikipedia article seems legit.
If they traded us can you explain why there were still french soldiers defending Quebec when the british attacked the plains of abraham?

they never notice me....

Treaty of Paris after the 7 years war, Québec was left to the brits, they retured us Guadeloupe and other stuff.

Il parle du traité de Paris de 1763. La France, ayant perdu la guerre de Sept Ans (en Europe autant qu'en Amérique), devait choisir entre céder une de ses colonies antillaises ou céder la Nouvelle-France.

because they werent in a position to ask for quebec back, not because "a few acres of snow" is less important than sugar

Ouai selon l'histoire officielle mais il y a probablement des raisons qu'on sait pas

Bof, j'vois pas pourquoi l'histoire officielle te parait anormale. Au contraire, je trouve très logique que la couronne française ait agi de la sorte, pour les raisons que j'ai citées dans ce poste :

How 70's immigration politics deliberately allowed Paris to become New Rio.

>not because "a few acres of snow" is less important than sugar
sugar plantations was considered more lucrative than beaver furs and lumber
don't take it personnally

bof
well... ok... i will never believe this story

yeah i've been to the airport in paris and its more like africa

the (((french)))

I don't have any reason to hate them

I don't regard them with any emotion to speak of

>fanatics

I recall why I dislike canadians.

it's obvious.